Punch of Love 22.0

Punch of Love

GRADUATION DAY

 

Yuri and Jess gathered at Tiffany's to prepare for their graduation later.

"How do i look?!" Yuri asked as he push his tie tighter.

"Mmm.. yummy?" Jessica pull his tie and gave the boy a wink.

Tiffany ignore the grossnes and went ahead to continue her makeup.

 

"Hais.. I wish Taeyeon is here with us." Yuri blurted.

As usual, Jessica kick his literally, after she see Tiffany froze at the words.

"Me too.." Tiffany admitted, with the eyeliner paused infront of her eyes.

"He probably already reached Germany. He will call soon." Jessica comforted the girl.

 

Its been 24 hrs since Taeyeon texted Tiffany.

It was 2 weeks after his match with J. Maddis. Taeyeon was equally busy and rarely update Tiffany on his moves.

"I am worried.. he might.. forgotten about.."

"NO! He won't, okay? Don't think so much fany.." Jessica calm the overthinking girl and helped her get dressed.

 

The 3 of them arrived at the hall, heading into the theatre.

The graduation ceremony commences, one by one, student goes up the stage to take their cert and pause for the camera.

This repeated for 3 whole hours.

Finally the ceremony ended,

"Let's go celebrate! Soju bomb tonight?!" Yuri snap his fingers infront of the girls.

Tiffany jus look at the phone and sigh, still no calls from Taeyeon.

Jessica frown at the boyfriend's excitement. For the whole 3 hours, even though they did not get to sit next to each other, this guy kept texting her, being all excited and energetic. She is, on. the other hand, so sleepy the whole while.

 

 

"Going celebration without me?"

A familar voice can be heard. 

Tiffany lift her head up and paused. Before reacting again that..

" TAE?!" She turn around agressively and finally spot him from not so far away.

"TAE!!!" Tiffany ran towards Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON?!" Yuri and Jessica shouted at the same time once again.

 

Taeyeon catch Tiffany in his arms and spun her around.

"Congratulations my brainy girl." He then landed a kiss on her forehead.

Taeyeon was wearing really smart. White collar, dress pants, dress shoes. Not like his usual style.

 

"Wait a minute.. you attended the ceremony?" Jessica asked.

"Yea, was taking photos and videos for you guys at the back."

"Wait wait! Why are you here?! You are suppose to be in Germany for your semi-finals training!" Yuri scratched his head.

 

"Welll, I quit."

"WHAT?!" Yuri and Jessica screamed again.

"NO! Tae! How can you disappoint us?! I have created a fanclub for you did you know that?!" Yuri shaked Taeyeon's shoulders.

"Calm down!" Taeyeon pushed Yuri aside and held Tiffany's hands.

"I quit. For you."

Tiffany tilted her head and frown. Not understanding his statement.

"I don't want you to cry for me anymore, fany. I dont want to get hurt all the time, making you worry for me for every match."

Tiffany cried again, after hearing this.

 

"And.. Special forces have offered me a contract on the other hand. I will go army earlier and straight attend Special force academy." Taeyeon smile proudly.

"and.. I will be based in Korea. Mostly. If there is no big war, or threat for Korea. And.. definitely, wont get hurt, at least, as much."

"Tae.."

"I want to build a family with you Fany ah.. I dont want you to worry for me all the time. I want to be here with you, with.. our baby." Taeyeon said with so much sincere. Jessica watched him saying these words and almost teared with Tiffany.

 

"YOU ARE PREGNANT?" Yuri yelled again, causing comotion. everyont in the hall looked at Tiffany. 

Jessica slapped Yuri's chest and shouted to the public "No she is not pregnant! Please mind your own business" She defended her friend.

 

"I mean!" Taeyeon stare at Yuri, then turn to Tiffany with his warm smile, "Our future baby."

 

- End-

___________________________________________________________

Finally after 7 years! I have came back to complete this story.

Thank you all who has been longing this update! I am so sorry I neglected this.

I will have new stories coming up so do stay tune!

Thank you for supporting Taeny for so long! ~

COINCIDENTALLY, ITS TAEYEON'S BIRTHDAY !  <3