December 2: Hot Chocolate

25 Days of Seventeen

(I didn't take out the draft omfg I'm so sorry >.<) 


"Where are the marshmallows?!" A yell woke up the peacefully sleeping members. Dk, who was in the kitchen, searched frantically for the marshmallows, because what kind of hot chocolate tastes good without marshmallows?

"Oh my god! Are we out of marshmallows?!" Hoshi replied, more like yelled, in response.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY OH MY GOD GUYS!" Vernon shouted from the living room.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" Woozi yelled from his room. Immediately, the younger boys quieted.

"I'm sad now.... I can't make hot chocolate now. I doubt there's any whipped cream or syrup either," Dk said, sullen. Hoshi comforted his friend and got an idea.

"Why don't we just go out and get the ingredients?" Hoshi suggested. Dk looked up and looked at Hoshi like he was the smartest man in the world.

"Hoshi. You are my savior," Dk said and hugged him. "We're going to the mart! Don't wait up!"

Dk and Hoshi headed out to the grocery store to buy the necessary ingredients to make their Christmas great.

"Oh look! There's a cafe and they might sell hot chocolate!" Dk pointed and dragged Hoshi along. They each ordered a medium sized hot chocolate and the largest about of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Yolo, right?

"I should create a whipped cream dance...." Hoshi whispered, amazed at the barista's hand movements while preparing the whipped cream.

After having a delicious drink together, Hoshi and Dk found the SuperMart and went to go buy marshmallows and syrup.

"I want to buy those cookie straws too," Hoshi said, looking at the cookie straws. He discreetly took a box or two and put them in the cart.

"We should get gingerbread cookies, or ores, or maybe both!" Dk suggested and threw everything in. "Maybe some eggnog for Woozi too, since he's been wanting to grow." Shortly after paying, Dk and Hoshi went back to the dorm with bags full of groceries. 

After coming home and seeing that the house was quiet, they began to make thirteen cups of hot chocolate for the sleeping members. Since they couldn't work the oven(too many buttons and words as Hoshi explained), they just prepared cookies and milk and of course, cookie straws. What's a better way than to drink your hot chocolate than it out with a cookie and then eating it afterwards, plastic straws can't do that, can't they?

"Guys, what are you doing?" Vernon asked, rubbing his eyes.

"When the members wake up, they can get a delicious hot chocolate to drink!" Dk beamed proudly and Vernon began laughing.

"The other members went out to eat and drink hot chocolate!" Vernon explained, still laughing. Dk and Hoshi turned blank and then looked each other to see if they had the same idea.

"MORE FOR US THEN!" They said before attacking the table of desserts and hot chocolate.


A/N: Sorry if its short! Phew soccer practice was tiring... But yeah happy December 2 and I'm so excited for the seventeen collab with Ailee! I can't wait! Oh yeah, and the next story has to do with snow! Yay! Have a good day everyone! <3