December 16: Fireplace

25 Days of Seventeen

Kim Mingyu felt like an idiot. Of course he had to be the victim of a vicious snow ball attack from the oh-so-special Woozi. Of course he lost a bet and had to slide down a snowy hill with nothing but a shovel. Of course Wonwoo had to go and steal the last hot chocolate. Mingyu felt like a 6'0 tall block of ice. It wasn't until he targeted an unsuspecting member and stole his hot chocolate.

"Hey! Give it back bro!" Vernon yelled when he saw his hot chocolate being drunken by Mingyu. Mingyu gulped it down until the last drop and smiled in satisfaction.  

"Thanks for giving me your hot chocolate," Mingyu thanked, handing the latter back the still-warm empty cup of hot chocolate. Vernon glared at him and went to refill his empty cup. 

It wasn't until Jeonghan decided to be an idiot and went outside- IN BELOW FREEZING WEATHER- to make a snow angel. He came back with his clothes all hard from the dried ice and of course Joshua was there to bring him to the fireplace. That's when all 13 members of Seventeen became little ducklings and followed each other out of the cafeteria to the fireplace in the lobby.  

"T-t-thanks, br-ro," Jeonghan shivered, regretting the idea that seemed so great a few minutes ago. Joshua brought an extra cup of hot chocolate and fed the older male. 

"Ew I just barfed in my mouth," Vernon accused, making fake gagging sounds. Seungkwan slapped him at the back of head, almost to make the younger boy spit out his hot chocolate. 

"Your whole existence made me barf in my mouth," Seungkwan shot. Most members 'ooh'ed because Boonon was fighting again and who doesn't like seeing them roasting each other? 

"ROASTED! Like the marshmallows we made at the bonfire yesterday!" Dino shouted. 

"Shut up, chicken tail," Vernon shot, insulting his hairstyle. Dino had his mouth agape and silently shot daggers behind the boy's back. 

"Guys, we can't afford to be kicked out of another lodge, again," Seungcheol warned. 

"Yeah, because someone thought it was a good idea to do a scary snowman outside at the ski area at the last lodge where we got kicked out from," Woozi directed at Hoshi and Dk, who were laughing from the memories of when that happened. 

"Oh my gosh, we even scared Seungcheol and Woozi!" Dk laughed, remembering when the two unsuspecting guys slipped in shock when they passed by the snowman to go get the free snowboard that was given away in a lottery. Woozi and Seungcheol glared at the two. 

"You made us late for the lottery, so we lost!" Seungcheol complained. He really wanted that snowboard. 

"You'll get it another time." 

"No! You can't roast marshmallows inside the fireplace!" The8 yelled at Jun, who stuck a piece of wood to the marshmallow and slipped it inside the bars of the fireplace. Jun laughs and shrugged him off. 

"I guess we should go find another lodge that has has a campfire," Seungcheol said, before seeing the lodge manager walking up to them. 


Stop getting kicked out of places! So yeah, I wanted to update, so here ya go! Five more days until Christmas! I should probably be going to sleep... It's the middle of night... Okay good night! Bye!