December 4: Candy Cane

25 Days of Seventeen


"Hey guess what our manager dropped off!" Vernon yelled, bringing in a package to the living room where all the members were watching A Christmas Carol. The members turned at the commotion. Vernon was apparently holding a box of candy canes.

"CANDY CANES! GIVE ME SOME!" Dk jumped on Vernon for the box. Shortly after, the members piled on top of each other for a candy cane.

"You guys are savages!" Vernon yelled, brushing dust from his shirt. On the other hand, Chan was upset because he got a broken candy cane. He pouted until Hoshi traded with him. 

"Wow! These are so good! There's even this powder stuff in here, I forgot what it's called?" Seungcheol said. 

"A Pixie Stix?" Joshua recommended and Seungcheol nodded, suddenly remembering. 

"Candy cane war!" The8 and Jun said and smacked their candy canes against one another. It kept going until Jun broke The8's candy cane in half and he raised his hands in victory. The8 Jr. barked at Jun and growled at him. Jun immediately gave his candy cane to The8, who smiled victoriously. 

"I want more of this stuff," Chan said. 

"If you keep it in one spot, it can be like a dagger, but candy version," Hoshi said, on the end of the candy cane.

"Someone better not tell Woozi this," Seungkwan said and turned to Woozi who held up a sharp candy cane.

"Too late." And the members ran before Woozi could chase them.


A/N: Short Drabble :) feat evil woozi