December 5: Christmas Tree

25 Days of Seventeen

"Guess what came in the mail?!" Mingyu said, hauling a huge box with him. Wonwoo opened the door and helped lift the box. On the side showed a lit up Christmas tree.

"I got us a fake Christmas tree!" Mingyu grinned and went to find scissors to cut the tape. Seungcheol looked up from his magazine.

"What's wrong with our Christmas that we have now?" He asked and pointed to the foot tall plant leaf with string beads as a tinsel.

Vernon scoffed. "Everything bro." 

"Whatever, just don't get the Christmas tree falling on top of you," Seungcheol waged them off and returned his attention back to his parenting magazine. Mingyu finally found scissors and cut the tape and opened the box. 

"Wonwoo! You're gonna help me right?" He asked. 

"Sure, why not?" Wonwoo shrugged nonchalantly and hauled the three parts of the tree outside of the box. The stiff plastic was already making him feel itchy. 

"Great, how do we assemble them?" Mingyu said and looked for the instructions. Wonwoo turned over the bottom part and it unraveled and started to look like a tree. He attached it to the base and set it to the ground. Now 1/3 of the tree was completed. Shortly after, with the help of Mingyu, the whole tree was finished being built. Now...time for decorations. Mingyu pulled out two cartons of different sized ornaments and a star.

"Ooh! I want to hang up the star!" Woozi said and grabbed the star. 

"Um I believe the star should hang the star up," Hoshi said and tried the grab the star away, but Woozi's glare stopped him. Mingyu stepped in between them.

"Are you sure Woozi hyung? Aren't you a bit height challenged? I can help you put it up," Mingyu offered, however, all Woozi heard was 'You're short. I'm tall. I should hang up the star and not you, shorty'. Woozi got a chair and used it to put the star on. 

"There! I got it up," Woozi clapped.