December 11: Eggnog

25 Days of Seventeen


The boys woke up to Woozi throwing away all of their milk. First, they heard a rustling of the plastic trash bag, but when it kept rustling, the members grew irritated and found Woozi in the kitchen, throwing away their milk. Truth be told, it was their first time seeing Woozi in the kitchen other than going to get a drink of water or food.

"No! How am I going to grow now?!" Dino yelled and watched his precious soy milk go into the trash bag. After throwing away all the spoilt milk, Woozi pulled out two cartons of milk and the members left out a gasp of happiness. Their precious milk wasn't gone!

"Now, it's December and I've tried this new recipe that includes milk and eggs," Woozi announced. The members showed disgust when they heard they were going to drink raw eggs.

"Oh yeah. It's called eggnog right?" Vernon asked. Woozi nodded and grabbed eggs from the fridge. He made each member pour out half a glass of milk into their cups and handed them eggs. 

"Now mix them together," Woozi commanded. The members did what he said and mixed them together. 

"Ew! This tastes disgusting!" Dino whined and spat into the sink. The members smacked their lips and gave a face of neither liking or hating. 

"It's helping me grow, so..." Woozi said and drank his full glass in one gulp. Dino ran to the bathroom and puked. 


I am very sorry! This is just so short and I had a great idea for this, but I couldn't write it in like 500+ words, so I'm sorry! I'll make tomorrow's longer!