December 18: Rollercoaster

25 Days of Seventeen


"Just because the ghost is wearing Santa's hat, it doesn't make it less scarier," Woozi mumbled as he stood at the entrance of the haunted house.

"It's either this or that," Seungcheol pointed to the tall rollercoaster called The Spine Tingler. The name sounded less scarier than what the actual ride looked like. It was full of loops and spirals, that it made all of SEVENTEEN dizzy at the sight.

"But this place is infamous for their haunted houses," Woozi whined.

"Then let's go on the other rollercoaster," Seungcheol suggested. There lost of rollercoasters in the theme park, the second scariest one was called Z War, which took place inside. It was a 3D ride which included the riders as hunters in a desert and they're being chased. It included a lot of small drops that are constant and sharp turns. The worst part was that they'll be going backwards really fast for most of the time.

"Fine. Let's go on that," Woozi sighed. The line for the ride was incredibly fast despite being an hour wait. Woozi and Seungcheol was on the ride in ten minutes.

"I hate strapped in rollercoasters," Woozi muttered. Seungcheol patted his friend's shoulder.

"Too late to back out now," Seungcheol smiled. Their car stopped in front of a large black hole and a countdown began.

"You didn't tell me that we're going to be blasted!" Woozi yelled. Seungcheol gripped the bars on the straps until they turned white.

"I didn't either!" Seungcheol replied and shut his eyes.

"3...2...1! Come back soon... If you make it!" The animated voice said in the speakers placed near their ears. Seungcheol let out a high pitched scream as they were blasted into the desert.

"Uh oh, looks like the engines dead. Let me see if I can fix it," the animated driver said. Behind him, a mad rhino charged at him. It seemed very realistic.

"Save me!" Seungcheol cried out and covered his eyes. The driver quickly fixed the engine and stepped on the gas pedal. The car reached the bumpy roads and Woozi felt his heart going up and down every time they went down a steep bump and came back up very fast. In front of them, they were about to hit a tree, but were quickly swerved to the right. Seungcheol felt himself behind lifted from the seat and panicked.

"Oh no," Woozi and Seungcheol said at the same time as they saw that they were at a dead end. They looked at each other and knew what was about to happen. The car creaked and they speedily went backwards down a hill and stopped and went forward again.

"Smile for the camera in 3...2...1!" The speaker said as they cascaded down a steep drop. The ride ended and they were finally out of the ride.

"I can't feel my legs," Seungcheol stated and hanged onto Woozi. They went to find their pictures from the ride.

"What kind of face is that?" Seungcheol laughed at Woozi, who had an unreadable expression.

"I was dying inside," Woozi mumbled.

"Sure."

"But look at yours!" Woozi pointed at his picture which had Seungcheol's eyes being rolled over so it showed the whites and his mouth formed a scared frown. Woozi hunched over to laugh.

"Oh whatever. Let's go, the members are probably waiting for us," Seungcheol said. Woozi took his ticket and swiped it over the picture.

"Now I can go on the website and find our picture!" Woozi said.

"Alright, now hurry up!" Seungcheol whined. They exited and squinted their eyes at the bright sun. They met up with the members at the statue of the cartoon duck.

"Z War ," Hoshi complained. "There were these two people in the front that kept screaming, they ruined the whole ride. Even one of them screamed at the launch off."

"And then we looked at the pictures and guess who the two people were," DK smirked. He pointed to Woozi and Seungcheol. "It was those two being complete babies!"

The members laughed and headed home after riding a water log ride.


Merry Christma! Or Christmas Eve! I have the Christmas story already written and will be up by tomorrow. However, I will update the rest of the days and the one shots too! 

Habe a nice Christmas and spend it well!