December 9: Ice Skating

25 Days of Seventeen

"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BUTTS!" Dino yelled and hit Woozi with a pillow. Woozi grabbed the pillow and took it from the young boy. 

"You go get dressed first," he said. 

"We're already dressed. We're just waiting for you," Dino lied. Woozi rolled over and yawned loudly.

"Fine! I'm up!" Woozi yelled and walked lazily to the other members rooms. "LEE CHAN! YOU LIAR!" In the process of yelling, he woke up Vernon, Wonwoo, Jun, and Mingyu. 

"Mingyu, wake up," Wonwoo said, tapping on the bunk bed. When he saw the younger stretching his body, Wonwoo went back to sleep. 

"Wake up Seungcheol!" Dino yelled, pulling on his ear. Seungcheol slapped his hand and opened an eye. 

"Unless there's a fire or there's no toothpaste, don't wake me up this early on a Saturday," Seungcheol said nonchalantly. Dino then climb in him and slapped his head profusely, until the elder would get up. "Alright! I'm up!"

Shortly after, all the members had awoken and gathered in the living room. Most yawned, or like Woozi, had learned to sleep in an upright position. 

"So tell me, why are we up so early?" Jeonghan asked, loudly yawning, which created a chain of other members yawning. 

"Well, we're going ice skating today!" Dino exclaimed. 

"Will they had doggy skates?" The8 asked, pointing to The8 Jr. Dino shrugged. 

"There's no such thing as that, The8," Jun replied sarcastically. The8 gave Jun an unbelieving face. "Alright! No more questions? Lets go!"

"I have a question," Dk said. "Why is he asleep again?" He pointing to Woozi, who was snuggled up on the couch. 

"I got this," Seungkwan said and took out his phone. A familiar melody played as Seungkwan held it close to Woozi's ears before belting out the lyrics.

"YO LADIESSS~!" Seungkwan sang- more like screamed- into Woozi's ear. Woozi put Seungkwan into a headlock for a few minutes before getting up. 

"Fine, I guess I'm awake, too." 

The drive to the ice rink wasn't long, but the beagle line singing old Christmas songs made it seem like an eternity, even Seungcheol looked like he would rather be walking to the rink than staying in the same car with the beagle line. Shortly after, they arrived at the rink. After paying for shoes, the members quickly put them on and headed to the ice. 

"Oh god, it's cold," Vernon groaned and wrapped his arms around himself. Seungkwan, who was bundled up with a coat and scarf, gave Vernon a look of disappointment. 

"Go Woozi go!" Dk said as he nudged the member. Woozi leaned on the railing and guided himself to the other members. 

"This is boring! Lets do a bet!" Hoshi suggested. The other members were quick to agree. "Let's race each other by our units. So like, we'll have one person out of the vocal team to judge the winners. And whichever unit loses, has to dance all of our songs."

"Woah, woah, woah, wait. We even have to do the Mansae move where we like punch the air and like jumped to the front?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Yup. Every move," Hoshi said. The8, Seungcheol, and Woozi were the first people up. Jeonghan waved a flag that the workers had given him and used it to start the race. Unfortunately, Woozi came in last place and The8 won. In the second round, it was Hoshi, Mingyu, and Dk. Mingyu, who had no chance of winning, didn't even try and it ended up to be a heated battle between Dk and Hoshi. In the end, Dk won. For the third round, it was Jun, Wonwoo, and Joshua. Thanks to his althleticness, Jun had became the winner. At the last round, it was Dino, Vernon, and Seungkwan, the maknae line. When they first started off, Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's sweater and pulled him along with him. While those two were fighting, like always, Dino reached the end of the rink with no competition. In the end, the Performance unit won 3/4 games. It was now a competition with the vocal and hip hop unit. They decided to do a relay race around the rink and Jeonghan participated instead of Woozi. However, thanks to Jeonghan falling during the race, the hip hop unit had won. 

"YEAH~! In your face Boo Seungkwan!' Vernon bragged and stuck out his tongue. Seungkwan frowned. 

"Now, Shining Diamind + Adore U + Mansae Ice Skating ver.!" Wonwoo yelled into the camera recorder. Shortly, Shining began to play and the vocal team had to dance to it. The other members couldn't resist and joined the dance. 

"Now we should have another race to do a part switch version on ice for Mansae and Adore U!" Hoshi announced and the members groaned, as some fell on the floor during Adore U from the hip ing part. 


Honestly, I loved this scenario... And I'm going ice skating this weekend too! :P hopefully I won't fall....

Anyways! I did good in my biology test and remember to vote for Seventeen as best rookie group for the other award shows! I'll put up a link if I can find it!

Habe a nice day and tomorrow topic is frost!