December 7: Pine

25 Days of Seventeen

Joshua has definitely gone crazy. That kid went to Yankee Candle once and he's already in love with it. Nope I'm not talking about the store, I'm talking about his obsession with the pine scent. He went to store and bought everything from candles to car vents that had the pine smell. He even have the drivers a pine car vent to make the car smell like a forest. That boy is obsessed.

A doorbell ring woke the boys up from their deep slumber. Joshua went to go answer the door and receive a large (and heavy) package....from Yankee Candle.

"Yay! My wall plugs came in!" Joshua clapped excited and opened the box. He immediately took out the packaging for all of plugs and plugged one it in every outlet he found. He also bought pine smelling room sprayed and sprayed it all over their Christmas tree. Poor The8 Jr., he thought the whole apartment was a bush and peed on the Christmas tree. Of course Jun panicked and yelled at the poor dog, which woke Minghao up and he yelled at Jun.

"Pine. It had to be pine," Woozi muttered into his pillow. He would go slap some sense into the boy, but he enjoyed the comfort of his bed more than the excitement of one of s in pain.

"Are we in the Amazon Rainforest?" Hoshi asked, half asleep. The pine candle Joshua placed in every room had been blown out and left a smoky pine smell in their room.

"I don't know, are we?" Chan replied and yawned.

"Ugh it must be Joshua and his pine madness," Hoshi said. He didn't like that Joshua chose such a boring smell. Like how could Hoshi create the 'Pine dance'?

A few minutes later, they heard the sound of something spraying in the living room. The members woke up and found Joshua spraying the pine scented room spray around their living room. The lump on the couch, mostly likely Seungcheol, got up and took the can of spray from Joshua. He then went to Woozi's room and sprayed it on him, which made Woozi jumped up and glare at the older male. 

"Choi Seungcheol. I will take this candle jar and throw it at you," Woozi threatened. Seungcheol laughed and slowly backed out of the room. Just then the doorbell rang once again.

"Nope! No one bought something online in this household!" Woozi said and covered a wild Joshua's mouth. The delivery guy left and Joshua went to go chase after him. He came back with another huge box. 

"I bought pine scented paint and wallpaper!" Joshua said and the other members groaned.


Jisoos Hong and his love for pine XD I focused more on Joshua because he hasn't been featured in these past few one shots, and what other member other than Joshua could pull of an obsession for Pine? 

Lol, have a nice Monday and see you tomorrow! ♥