December 17: Cookies

25 Days of Seventeen

The scent of fresh baked chocolate cookies filled the SEVENTEEN dorm. Vernon woke up after dreaming of himself slam dunking a cookie into a glass of milk. He headed to the kitchen to eat a mouthful of them. Inside the kitchen, Joshua and Jeonghan were arguing whether to use a  Christmas tree or gingerbread man cookie cutter. 

"I like Christmas trees better. Or maybe we could hopefully make it smell like pine, too," Joshua argued, putting the gingerbread man cookie cutter away. Jeonghan firmly held his cookie cutter. 

"Gingerbread men are better and manlier, like me," Jeonghan rebutted. Joshua snorted. 

"We're literally gong to be biting off their heads! I will not murder innocent gingerbread men even if they taste delicious!" Joshua settled the argument and Jeonghan silently agreed. 

"Fine, but I'm decorating the cookies," Jeonghan said. After the cookies were cut and baked, they were then decorated by Jeonghan. Of course Dino went to sneak one or two to share with Hoshi. 

"You think that I can't see? Put the cookie back," Jeonghan warned. Dino frowned and unwillingly put the cookie back onto the tray. 

"Fine..." Dino sulked to the living room to watch more tv until the cookies were finished. 

"Get the cookies before I eat them all!" Jeonghan called from the kitchen. The members poured themselves milk -or eggnog if you're like Woozi- to dunk the cookies in. 

"How can you still drink eggnog?" Dino asked Woozi, who gulped down the glass.

"You youngsters don't understand the deliciousness of eggnog," Woozi joked and poured himself another glass to drink. Dino walked off and shook head, saying something along the lines of 'its always the orange heads that have weird obsessions'. 

"You know what? We should make cookies for Santa!" Vernon suggested. No one answered him or even listened. 

"Stop acting like you didn't hear me or..." Vernon said. 

"I think we should bake cookies for Santa," The8 suddenly suggested. 

"What a good idea! Good job, Minghao," Jun said. 

"What? Are you kidding me? Kimbap kidding?" Vernon asked. 

"Hey! Don't steal my joke," Seungkwan butted in. Vernon rolled his eyes and walked away. 

"Anyways... Lets get started in the cookies!" Hoshi distracted the members and they started working on making the cookies. And no one questioned why 16-20 year olds were unanimous on the decision of making cookies for an imaginary man. 



Hey! Two more days until Christmas! Yay! I don't know why, but this sore throat literally won't go away like why?! And my tumblr post about svt made 100+ notes like what?! that's amazing, but if you like go check out my side blog for tumblr which is FunnySeventeen! 

+I made a joke that had something to do with Q&A! If you find it and comment it, then you'll get a scenario with any member you want that'll be posted in this story after Christmas! It will be used as one of my Svt+OC oneshots that are Christmas related. 

++Any suggestions that you want to read for the next days? Leave it in a comment! 

Thanks and good luck finding the clue