December 14: Gingerbread

25 Days of Seventeen

Seungcheol called the members in the living to announce some news. The members gathered in the living room and found 13 boxes of gingerbread making kits. 

"Are we making gingerbread houses?!" Dk and Hoshi exclaimed and squealed next to each other. Seungcheol shushed them before talking. 

"We're going to have a gingerbread building contest, and we're going to broadcast it on the V app," Seungcheol announced. The members hooted and went to grab a box. 

"And whoever has the best one can choose who does the dishes until our next comeback," Seungcheol stated and turned pressed recording for their V App video. 

"NOOOOOO! You ruined my house!" Vernon glared at Seungkwan. The members looked up and found Seungkwan smiling innocently at Vernon. 

"You called my gingerbread ugly. So basically, you called yourself ugly, and I'm totally fine with that," Seungkwan smirked. Vernon took Seungkwan gingerbread and snapped it in half. 

"My gingerbread! You ruined this horrible mess that I loved!" Seungkwan yelled. Vernon rolled his eyes and ignored the older boy. 

"If I win this, you, Boo Seungkwan, will do ALL the dishes," Vernon shot. 

"And if I win, you'll be the one doing the dishes," Seungkwan shot back. 

"If both of you don't win, you two might have to wash the dishes together," Joshua chuckled. His gingerbread house had a cross made from icing on the roof. 

"Oh shut up, Joshua Hong," Vernon and Seungkwan said to the older male. Koshua rolled his eyes and went to help Jeonghan with his house. 

"Dude! Did you just take my gumdrops?!" Wonwoo yelled at Mingyu, who held a bag of red and green gumdrops. 

"I need more green ones!" Mingyu defended. 

"Take  three and give it back," Wonwoo grumbled.  

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Seungcheol joked. After ten more minutes of building their gingerbread houses, the time was finally up. 

"Okay we're done!" Dk announced. 

"So we vote on the person's we like? And we can't vote for ourself?" Seungkwan asked. Seungcheol nodded. "Then there's no way I'm picking Vernon's."

"First, lets present them," Hoshi suggested. They decided to go oldest to youngest. 

"Okay, I decided to make mine a family house. I included all thirteen of us in this house," Seungcheol explained. His house had stick figures made of icing in the sides of the house. "It just means that we are a team and I am a great father of twelve kids."

"Alright, next up is me!" Jeonghan said and started to show his gingerbread house. "I wanted to make it look gangerish and bad boy, so I made graffiti and there's me. I have my long hair and this leather jacket I made from licorice."

"Good explanation, but of course, mine is going to win. Mine has a cross on top of it, and I made a bible from the gumdrops," Joshua showed his gingerbread house. 

"Of course, you guys were all waiting for this moment when the amazing Wen Jun Hui, or Jun Hui, or Jun, or-" 

"Just get on with it!" The8 complained. 

"The moment when Jun shows you his amazing gingerbread house," Jun quickly mumbled. "I created a house that me and The8 can live in, and there's The8 Jr., too." Jun showed his house and quickly sat back down. 

"Okay it's my turn. I made this house to be like our dance studio and added out Mounteen here," Hoshi guided. On the side was their logo upside down and random stick figures wich were fans. 

"For mine, I made it a hamburger place. So, I can get hamburger anytime I want because hamburger is my life," Wonwoo joked. 

"I made mine like our studio, here's me scolding our members," Woozi laughed and showed his house. 

"I made a sun for mine! And a microphone to perform for our fans," Dk stated and showed his house which has a yellow gumdrop as the sun. 

"Well, I made mine like a garden so me and Wonwoo can live in there together, and the white are tissues so I can never be out," Mingyu explained. 

"What you need is some hand sanitizer," Wonwoo mumbled. 

"Okay, for mine, I made it as a dog house for me and The8 Jr. Also, there is a border around the house to protect us from Jun," The8 explained. 

"Now everyone pay attention, especially you, Vernon. This gingerbread man, well, ruined gingerbread man, is Vernon. As you can tell I got his eyes and hair perfectly," Seungkwan said, pointing at the red gumdrops for eyes and messed up sprinkles for hair. "And also, this is where I can practice my high notes."

"My house got messed up by Seungkwan, so I decided to make it like a tower," Vernon explained, showing the tall house. "It's where I can write raps by myself and have my own rap competition where I'm the winner. Show Me The Vernon, yeah."

"Loser," Seungkwan whispered. 

"Okay, I made mine as Michael Jackson dance studio where you have to dance to Michael Jackson. And there's no eggnog there," Dino added. 

"I vote Dino!" Joshua said. 

"Me too!" Shortly after, Dino had one 10-3. Woozi, Seungkwan, and Vernon didn't vote for him. 

"Oh come one, mine is the only tall one here and that's unique," Vernon whined. 

"I made a perfect version of Vernon and you choose to ignore that?! Are you kimbap kidding?!" Seungkwan grumbled. 

"I choose Woozi to do the dishes," Dino concluded. 

"Alright alright. Don't expect any lines in our next song," Woozi said.

"Aw man!" Dino whined. 


My throat jut keeps getting worse and worse. And of course, Woozi's been in a tthreatening mood lately! Poor Seventeen... But yay! I updated this finally! See you tomorrow where the topic is presents!