December 13: Peppermint

25 Days of Seventeen

"King me," Joshua said, flipping his piece so it shows a crown. Vernon groaned and tried to find a strategy to beat the older male. 

"I think I'm just bad at checkers," Vernon mumbled, unable to find a way that didn't include Joshua taking his piece. 

"You realize this after you've lost every game with me, for two years in a row?" Joshua chuckled. "Just admit it, I beat you in everything." 

"I bet you can't beat me in a clothes contest," Vernon betted. Joshua smirked. 

"You're on." 

"37...38...39...40!" Seungkwan counted the amount of clothes Joshua could fit on top of each other. Now, it was Vernon's turn. 

"17...18...19...20...21...22! You lost, like always," Seungkwan said. Vernon shot him a glare before thinking of another net. 

"I bet you can't beat me in Just Dance," Vernon betted. Joshua the wii and played Just Dance. At last, their song ended and it was time to announce the scores. 

"Joshua! Four stars! Vernon! 2 stars!" The automatic voice said as Vernon lost...once again. 

"Geez, Joshua Hong, why are you so good at everything?" Vernon asked, exasperated. There was nothing that the '95 liner couldn't do. 

"I bet that you'll lose in the don't laugh challenge," Vernon challenged again. Again, after spitting all over Joshua, Vernon had lost. 

"Dude, just admit it. I beat you at everything," Joshua said. Vernon chose not to give up. He looked at the jar of round peppermints with hope. 

"I bet that I can fit more peppermints in my mouth than you." 

"You're on," Joshua smirked. They raced for the bowl and opened each little wrapper and put the mints in their mouth. Hoshi had walked to the kitchen to get a glass of orange and found Vernon and Joshua with peppermints in their mouths.

"I'm not even going to ask," Hoshi said and grabbed his orange juice. 

"Where are the peppermints? I need them for my gingerbread house," Woozi asked. He looked around the kitchen for the jar of mints. 

"Ha! 24! I win! For once!" Vernon yelled. Woozi looked at the opened wrappers of his peppermints and glared at the two boys. 

"You have 3 seconds before I murder you two," Woozi threatened. "5...4...3...2...1!"

"Wait! Why don't we sort this out before we start any violence?! Violence doesn't solve anything..." Joshua tried to hold Woozi off, trying to calm to short boy. 

"Just run Joshua!" Vernon yelled, trying to protect his friend.

"When I catch you guys, you guys are dead!" Woozi chased after them. "And I'll throw my gingerbread house at you!"


 

This was for yesterday, but I came down with a nasty bug, so I couldn't update! My throat hurts so much, I can't even breathe without wanting to cough... But anyways! Today's scenario will be out shortly after!