December 12: Cider

25 Days of Seventeen

"I swear, if it's eggnog, or anything that involves putting eggs into milk, then I'm out," Dino whined, still tasting a bit of eggnog Woozi made him drink. Of course, the boys made a bet and Dino lost, which made him drink two more cups of eggnog. That poor boy...

"Okay, I swear it's something you'll like, hopefully," Woozi whispered the last part. Woozi went to the fridge and pulled out a bag of apples, cinnamon sticks, and other ingredients. He the stove and heated up the ingredients. 

"Why should I even question what you're doing?" Dino sighed at the older boy and waited for Woozi to be some making the special drink. 

"Just go sit down and relax, this is my special recipe. Also, if you don't like it, I will come after you with this ladle," Woozi threatened. Dino gulped and went to sit at the dinner table. 

"You like apples right?" Woozi asked. 

"Yeah..." Dino replied, suspicious of the older boy. 

"How do you like them apples?" Woozi made an attempt to joke, but failed. 

"You , Woozi!" Vernon said from his room. Woozi cursed at him under his breath and went back to making his drink. Wooziness made sure no one was looking and added in a secret ingredient. Shortly after, a glass of hot cider was placed in front of Dino. 

"Is this apple cider?" Dino asked, sniffing the top of the cup. 

"Yeah- oh wait! I forgot this!" Woozi remembered and put in a cinnamon stick. "There, try it." Dino prayed silently and bundled up all of his willpower and took a small sip. The taste of apples delighted his taste buds, but something didn't taste right. 

"It's good," Dino smiled. Seungcheol woke up and headed to the kitchen for a drink. 

"Good morning guys. What's that?" Seungcheol asked, pointing to the cider. Woozi seemed nervous. 

"Oh nothing, just some apple cider. You probably won't like it," Woozi quickly lied. Seungcheol frowned at Woozi and looked at the half drunken glass. 

"Doesn't hurt to try," Seungcheol shrugged. He grabbed the glass and held off Woozi while taking a sip. He smacked his lips and felt a bitter aftertaste. Woozi was cowering in front of the scary leader when he looked up.

"Did you just made an alcoholic apple cider and gave it to our youngest member?" Seungcheol asked. 

"Yes..." Woozi answered cautiously. Seungcheol put down the glass and grabbed the wooden spoon laying in the table. 

"Yah! Lee Ji Hoon! Come here!" Seungcheol yelled while chasing Woozi with a wooden spoon.


Okay I forgot to update this yesterday! But it's because I had a day out and went ice skating and I was busy the whole day, but I had a lot of fun! Ice skating is so much fun! You guys have to try it, you won't fall...much...