December 6: Angel

25 Days of Seventeen

"So tell me why I'm wearing a prince suit again?" The8 asked and adjusted his crown. Hoshi shushed him and readjusted his crown.

"It's not December without a winter play," Hoshi explained. Jun came out of the bathroom with a Christmas tree costume on.

"This thing is hard to lee in," Jun frowned. "I mean, I have to lift this up, pull down the tights, like so much work."

"Okay, TMI bro," Vernon said. Mingyu came up next to him with his bunny strapped to his chest.

"Okay for this scene, I need that bunny off of your chest Minyu," Vernon tried to grab the bunny, but Mingyu quickly grabbed it back.

"It's not bunny. It's Tosun," Mingyu shouted loudly. Vernon let go and mouth 'okay'. He walked away awkwardly. 

"Alright guys! It's time to start the okay!" Hoshi announced. He the button to live stream on the V App. "Okay it's on!" Seungkwan walked in front of the curtains and cleared his throat.

"Welcome to Seventeen's Christmas Carol, tonight, we will tell you the story of how Hansol Scrooge, a stingy and bad rapper, turns into a caring person, but still is a bad rapper. Boonon is way better," Seungkwan MCed. Hansol glared at the boy. The scene started and showed Hansol on the streets rapping to Lotto.

"Really?! Two cents bro?!" Hansol yelled at Dk, who played as a passerby. Dk looked scared and dug in his pockets for more coins. "Whatever bro." 

The scene showed Vernon at school where he was counting his bundle of coins. The teacher (Hoshi) came up to him.

"You know, if you donate this money, it can help poor families get food for this Christmas and the little kids can get presents, too," Hoshi explained. 

"Bah Humbug," Hansol spat and put his coins back in his book bag. "I'll never donate until there's a casket over dead body." 

"Well, have a nice Chrisrmas to you, too." Hoshi dismissed the class and the students ran out, as it was the beginning of their Christmas break.

"Hey Dino!" Hansol greeted his schoolmate. Dino turned around and greeted him back.

"Hey Hansol. Merry Christmas, even though it's tomorrow," Dino and Hansol laughed. 

"I can't wait dude, I'm getting new shoes and games," Hansol bragged. 

"Good for you. My family probably coiling afford anything this year, again," Dino sighed. "I wish I had money."

"Aw dude. Don't be sad, everyone wants to have money," Hansol comforted. 

"Can't you give some of your money for my family?" Dino asked. Hansol frowned. 

"Do you want me to starve? I'll become homeless, I'll be poor and pitiful," Hansol yelled. 

"Worth asking," Dino smiled. "Merry Christmas Scrooge." Hansol scoffed and went home. 

"I'm home mom," Hansol announced. His mom's head poked out of the kitchen. She came out and greeted him. 

"How was school Hansol?" She asked. Hansol hugged her back.

"Good mom, but I'm really tired so I think I'll just go to sleep right now," Hansol said and went to his room. He noticed Dino and his siblings outside in the cold without jackets. They were apparently begging for money. Hansol ignored them and went to sleep. 

"Hey. Wake up," a voice soothed him. He felt himself waking up and saw a male with orange hair look at him. 

"Who are you?!" He yelled and held out a pillow in defense. The stranger put his hands out as a peace. Vernon put down his heart shaped pillow.

"My name is Joshua, and I'm the ghost of Christmas past or you can call me Jisoos," Joshua said. Jeonghan laughed in the background. Joshua glared at him and he shut up. 

"Why are you here?" Hansol asked. 

"I'm here to show you what you have become," Joshua said and snapped his fingers. They traveled back in time where Hansol was a little boy, about nine or ten. He was playing soccer in a snow field and fell down. 

"Okay, what about it?" He asked, irritated his sleep was disturbed. 

"You felt great love. You don't feel that anymore with your friends," Jsohua explained. Hansol saw his smile that hasn't been shown in years. 

"My work is done, you will meet The Ghost of Christmas Present." Hansol was back in his room. Wonwoo and Mingyu were doing an awesome job with the setting changes. Suddenly Adore U erupted from the speakers. 

"Let's go!" Scoups said, wearing a Santa suit. 

"Adore U Chrisrmas ver.!" Hoshi yelled. Woozi was forced to wear a green elf suit. The song had progressed to the slow part. When it was getting to Dk's high note, the members out in halos.

"Baby, you are my angel~!" The members jumped up, except Mingyu, Woozi forced him to pick him up. The song ended and Mansae played. 

"Stay tuned for Mansae Angel ver.!" Hoshi said and ended their session on the V App.


 

Honestly I've been so uncreative. I can't find a good way to write these drabbles/stories anymore. Sorry if its been getting boring for you to read these stories >.

Oh yeah, in the Dec. 5 story AFF didn't save the second part to it, which is why it's so short. I wrote a lot for it, but it didn't save...

but anyways! Have a nice day and go watch Q&A M/V!!!

♥♥