December 8: Tinsel

25 Days of Seventeen

"How about this color?" Vernon asked, pointing at the yellow and red colored tinsel. Seungkwan looked him with a face of disgust.

"Tsk, tsk. You are a disgrace to the Christmas Decorating Committee," Seungkwan said, shaking his head. He grabbed the pink and blue colored tinsel and set it into the shopping cart. Immediately, Vernon took it out and put it back on the shelf.

"No no no," he said in English. "My tree will definitely not look like a unicorn puked at over it! It's gotta be manly...like me."

"You're about as manly as The8's puppy, which get scared by its own shadow," Seungkwan roasted. "Also, red and yellow aren't manly colors. Blue and orange are."

"Orange is such a weird color though. Even the way you say it is weird orrrrrannngee," Vernon stretched the word and Seungkwan rolled his eyes and grabbed the tinsel he wanted.

"What kind of tree has a red and yellow tinsel?" Seungkwan asked, putting the tinsel into the cart.

"People that like the colors, duh," Vernon replied, taking the tinsel out and putting his in.

"It's not going to match with the pink ornaments!" Seungkwan yelled.

"There's a few red ornaments on the tree," Vernon shrugged.

"We need a matching tree, not some random messed up tree with a variety of colors!" Seungkwan explained.

"The messier, the better!" Vernon explained. "Pink is so girly bro."

"So are your highlights, but I don't see people complaining," Seungkwan roasted again.

"Okay, you can offend my taste in colors, but don't come near my highlights!" Vernon glared and set his tinsel into the cart again.

"Don't even get me started on your middle part. Gosh," Seungkwan exaggerated.

"What about you huh? Bloated Seungkwan," Vernon laughed. Seungkwan frowned and took Vernon's tinsel out of the cart and out his in. Vernon caught up with him and put his back in.

"Are they fighting again?" Jeonghan asked. Seungcheol nodded.

"Woozi, do you want to handle this?" Seungcheol asked. Woozi hesitanky nodded and walked to the two fighting boys.

"Enough! I will singlehandedly choke you with these tinsel if you keep fighting," Woozi threatened. The boys immediately stopped. "Oh yeah, the tinsel is going to be pink and green."


 

Hellloooooooooo Long day of school today. I have a biology test tomorrow, so wish me luck! I hope you like this scenario and stay tuned for tomorrow's...which is ice skating! Boy, I'll have fun writing that! Anyways, I hope you have a nice day! Bye!

Edit: I put this on my Up10Tion Oneshots and not this! TT__TT I'm so sorry!