December 15: Presents

25 Days of Seventeen

"Who's your secret Santa?" Mingyu tried to get an answer out of Wonwoo, but he was only pushed away by the older male. Currently, all of Seventeen was at the mall to find presents for their secret Santa. 

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone," Wonwoo replied. Mingyu didn't buy his friend's answer, and instead, nudged his friend on the shoulder.

"Oh come on, Wonwoo. We're best friends, just tell me!" Mingyu whined. Wonwoo shushed him and leaned in to whisper. 

"Haha! You thought I'd tell you, no way," Wonwoo laughed at his gullible friend. Mingyu squinted his eyes at him. 

"Wow. You're so nice," Mingyu said sarcastically. 

"Secret Santa is so stupid, but the person that I have to find a present for is even stupider," Vernon grumbled. He looked through racks of expensive clothing and sighed. "Why'd I agree to do this?" 

"Woah! Look at how cool this is!" Dino exclaimed, rolling on the hover board in a store that sold them. Dino couldn't afford me, but the owners were nice enough to let him try it out. 

"Oh! Let me try!" Dk said and pushed Dino off of the machine. Seungcheol happened to be passing the store with Jeonghan and saw the kids playing. 

"Get off before you guys get hurt!" Seungcheol warned and walked into the store. 

"Chan, who's child are you?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Jeonghan's child!" Chan answered and hugged Jeonghan. 

"I rather be eating then shopping," Wonwoo muttered while eating frozen yogurt inside a bookstore.

"I didn't know that you were here," Joshua greeted and grabbed a chair next to Wonwoo. 

"Don't say anything, but Seungkwan knocked over a cardboard display of Vernon and put his in front of it," Joshua whispered to Wonwoo. Wonwoo choked on his frozen yogurt. 

"No way..." Joshua nodded in excitement. 

"Yes way!" 

"Why are you dragging me in line to meet Santa?" Woozi asked Hoshi and Mingyu as they waited in line to meet Santa. 

"Because you'll finally meet someone the same height as you! Just look at that elf!" Mingyu pointed at the elf that stood next to Santa. 

"No way. Is that Jun in a Christmas tree costume?" Hoshi asked, surprised. Woozi stood on his tippy toes to get a better view. 

"Woah bro," Vernon said, walking up the trio with Seungkwan and The8. Then, all of Seventeen just happened meet up at the meet and greet with Santa. 

"Let's get Jun out of his costume before we leave," Seungcheol said. After finally convincing the boy to get out of costume, the thirteen body finally left the mall. 

"Alright, time to exchange gifts," Seungcheol announced when they reached their dorm. 

"Seriously? Not even time for wrapping?" Vernon complained. 

"Haha, too bad," Seungkwan laughed. 

"Let's do rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first," Dino suggested. After an intense game, Hoshi won and got to give his gift first. 

"Well, I got Mingyu as my secret Santa, so I decided to give him a box of tissues and hand sanitizer," Hoshi said, pulling out a box of tissues and hand sanitizer. He also pulled out a stuffed bunny for the latter. "And here's something to cuddle with." 

"Wow, you got another stupid bunny to add to your stupid bunny collection," Vernon commented. 

"It's not bunny! It's Tosun!" Mingyu defended. Vernon rolled his eyes and looked away. Mingyu pulled out a gift bag and handed it to Woozi. 

"I swear if it includes something blowing up in my face," Woozi threatened. 

"It's not going to blow up in your face!" Mingyu raised his arms in defeat. Woozi opened it and received a jack in a box. 

"Now twist it," Mingyu commanded. Woozi turned it until it popped opened...and he got hit square in the face by a plastic cupcake. 

"KIM MINGYU!" 


I've been on a writer's block for these past few days, so that why I couldn't update TT_TT but don't worry! I'm updating the other days later because my writer's block is slowly dissolving. And also, I've been sick again and it ... So that why I've been feeling unmotivated lately, but now winter break has begun so I have more time to write! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!