December 25: Christmas

25 Days of Seventeen


"WAKE UP!" Dino yelled loudly to wake up the sleeping members.

"What time is it?" DK asked. Hoshi stirred and checked his star-shaped clock. It read 7:49.

"7:49," Hoshi replied.

"Geez, what does that kid want at 7:49?" DK muttered and went to the living room. "Wait. What day is it today?" DK realized that today was a special holiday.

"YAH! IT'S CHRISTMAS. WAKE UP BEFORE I STEAL YOU PRESENTS. I KNOW THAT THERE'S A KARAOKE MACHINE IS ONE OF TH-" DK was interrupted.

"OH SHUT UP AND LET ME GET MY SANITY BACK!" Woozi shouted and sat up in his bed.

"WOAH. I HEARD A KARAOKE MACHINE WAS USED AS A PRESENT. YOU GUYS BETTER GIVE THAT TO ME! Seungkwan yelled.

"CAN WE STOP YELLING AND GO GET DRESSED?!" Seungcheol ordered. The dorm was quiet once again, except for the sounds of feet shuffling on the wood floor and the whine from Dino because Woozi's making eggnog.

"I made toast," Jun said and brought the plate to the living to share with the members.

"Wow! You're so cool!" Vernon exclaimed and grabbed a piece of toast and spread jam on it.

"Alright guys. Hurry up and open your presents. I'm bringing you guys to the beach," Seungcheol announced. The members cheered and went to grab their presents from under their Christmas tree.

"To whoever gave me kimbap, it's not funny," Seungkwan whined.

"Woah! A Michael Jackson CD?! I mean I already have all of them, but thanks!" Dino exclaimed, adding his new CD to his already building collection of Michael Jackson CDs.

"Alright. Since we're done and ate, let's go to the beach!" Seungcheol ordered and the members shuffled out of the house and loaded into their vans.

"Ah! It's cold," Jeonghan whined and was given a scarf from Seungcheol.

"The8 Jr. likes it!" The8 cheered at his dog barking and running around happily.

"Hey, Vernon, come here," Joshua called and Vernon walked to where he was. Joshua grabbed Vernon's arms and pushed him into the ocean with a mischievous smile. Vernon was successfully in the ocean.

"Not cool, bro," Vernon whined in English.

"If I win, you'll have to jump into the water, okay. If I lose, I'll jump into the water," Wonwoo bet with Mingyu.

"Deal." After a short game of 'Don't let the stick fall', Mingyu lost.

"But it's cold," Mingyu whined cutely and even adding a cute pout. Mingyu frowned when he saw Wonwoo shaking his head.

"Go~" Wonwoo said. Mingyu gave up and ran into the water with a battle cry. Wonwoo laughed in victory but felt himself being lifted up by the members and saw them carrying him into the ocean.

"Why?!" Wonwoo cried out as he felt himself being dropped onto the sand and saw Mingyu wading towards him.

"Oh no!" He yelled as a wave came over them.

"This is all your fault," Wonwoo grunted as he dried his hair with a towel. Mingyu laughed.

"I wasn't the one that started a bet," Mingyu shot jokingly and headed out of the bathroom to join the members.

"Really? A mission?" Seungcheol asked when he was handed a paper from their manager. He opened it and tried to escape from the crowd of members, but Jeonghan caught him before he ran. Jeonghan took the paper and opened it; but Seungcjeol grabbed it out of his hands and ran off with it. Hoshi ran after him and tackled him and took the paper.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" Jeonghan yelled when he read the paper and laughed.

"'Split into two groups of four and a group of five and play don't let the stick fall. Then you'll pick a member to represent the team and if that member lets the stick fall, then the team that loses has to jump into the ocean'," Seungkwan read to the other members.

"Alright! I need strong members, so I'll take Wonwoo, Jun, Vernon, and Mingyu," Seungcheol said.

"Okay, I'll take Dino, DK, Jeonghan, and The8," Hoshi chose.

"You left me with the annoying members? Don't lose ," Woozi said to s.

"Choose the member that's going to play," Seungkwan said.

"We'll let Joshua play," Woozi announced.

"I'll play," Seungcheol stated.

"Jeonghan's going to go for us," Hoshi said.

"Prepare to lose," Jeonghan warned. His team cheered loudly as their coordinated a last minute dance. Seungcheol's team did the same and Woozi's team just did a half heartedly woo.

After a heated game, Seungcheol's team lost. Seungcheol kept whining that wind was blowing, which caused the stick to fall down, but it was actually Joshua discreetly kicking the stick down when it was Seungcheol's turn.

"FOR SEVENTEEN!" Seungcheol lead his team into the water as he cried out his battle cry.

"And this is the second time we're in the water!" Wonwoo whined to Mingyu.

"Hey this is my second time too!" Vernon whined along.

"I wish I got picked in the same team as The8," Jun whined.

After getting out of the water, it was finally nighttime when the members made a campfire. DK took out some marshmallows and roasted them with Hoshi. Woozi brought his eggnog and made hot chocolate for Dino, who didn't like eggnog.

"Hey, it's a full moon. Let's make a wish," Seungcheol pointed to the moon.

"Better yet, we should each individually walk into the ocean and yell it out," Woozi suggested.

"Good idea. Let's go with that," Seungcheol said. "Youngest first."

Dino got up from his spot and walked close to the tide. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled. "I hope we win number 1 for our next comeback! And I wish Woozi hyung would stop making eggnog!"

After earning a few laughs, it was Vernon's turn. "I want to go back on SMTM. But this time, I'll make SEVENTEEN proud and win it!" The members clapped in response and Seungkwan rapped a verse from Headlines.

"I want to see you again, mom. I'll make more money and buy an infinite amount of gifts for you. I'm going to win number one for our next comeback!" Seungkwan yelled.

"I want to improve my Korean. I wish to be more exposed on TV and have The8 Jr. with me along the way. Wasn't my Korean good in my speech?" The8 asked. The members nodded and cheered at The8's improving korean.

"People keep telling me that I'm full of germs and I don't really like that. I'll try to be more clean around the members and cover my nose when I sneeze," Mingyu yelled and then sneezed because the wind made him cold.

"I want to be more known as DK the vocalist of SEVENTEEN. I'll improve and show you a better vocalist in our next comeback," DK said.

"SEVENTEEN has been doing well on the charts, but I want us to win awards for our music one day. I'll improve and produce better songs for SEVENTEEN. I hope the win number one for our next comeback!" Woozi shouted.

"I want to try SMTM. If I'm ever in that show, I'll show you the rapper Wonwoo, I'll show that I'm a rapper that has good raps. Hopefully, I can make that happen," Wonwoo wished.

"Fans are always congratulating me for creating unique dances for SEVENTEEN. I want to thank them and say that there's more to come! And DK! Give my bag back! You brought it to the laundromat and never gave it back!" Hoshi joked.

"Okay! I keep leaving it there! I'll give it back soon!" DK shouted in reply.

"By our next MAMA performance, I'll show a dance that I created. But right now, I want to say good luck to SEVENTEEN and let's win an award for number one!" Jun shouted.

"I want to perform on stage with my guitar one day! I also want to create a Christmas album with SEVENTEEN next year!" Joshua yelled.

"I haven't done this in a while. But ever since I've been in SEVENTEEN, I've never been able to thank you guys. I want to thank every one of you guys for helping me fit in and make me smile. So thanks!" Jeonghan thanked the members.

"As the leader, I'm always being the one at fault. As the leader, I have to show a side that everyone has to look up to. I want to improve to be a better leader and guide the way. I'll show a better leader in 2016! SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN!" Seungcheol yelled and ran into the ocean. The other members followed and ran to the ocean.

"See you next year!" Jeonghan yelled as he splashed Seungcheol.


MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you guys liked spending these 25 days with seventeen and see you next year! 

This isn't the end. I have 13 more scenarios for each member of seventeen! So, tomorrow, there'll be a one shot with a member plus and OC! 

Bye and have  a happy winter break!