December 19: Stocking

25 Days of Seventeen


"What's a 'stocking stuffer'? Seungcheol mumbled to himself while reading his magazine. It was the Christmas edition and there was a page for the 'stocking stuffers'.

"Oh come one. Are you serious? You don't know what a stocking stuffer is?" Joshua rolled his eyes. "Do you even know what a stocking is?"

"Of course. It's a type of sock," Seungcheol stated. Joshua took Seungcheol's magazine and whacked him with it.

"I have a lot to teach you," Joshua mumbled. He went to his room and brought out a stocking. "This is a stocking."

"What's the point of it?" Seungcheol asked.

"It stores gifts!" Joshua explained.

"Doesn't a tree do that? More likely a Christmas tree?" Seungcheol asked.

"It stores little gifts. Like coal, if you're bad. Or a CD, anything small," Joshua explained. "The tree is used to put big presents under it."

"Oh, okay. I get it now," Seungcheol said.

"Great. Now, you know what a wreath and Harlan  is, right?" Joshua asked. 

"What's a wreath? Or a garland?" Seungcheol asked. Joshua smacked Seungcheol's head again with the magazine. 

"There's a lot to teach you about Christmas. Lets start!" Joshua said. 


Oh Seungcheol... And then there's Joshua that knows everything!