December 3: Snow

25 Days of Seventeen


Jeonghan woke up and found himself shivering. He wrapped himself up in his blanket and looked for the the thermostat and found that it was at their regular temperature. Getting more shivers, he went to the kitchen to look for something warm, but found Dk and Hoshi passed out with a hot chocolate mustache stain. He looked out the window and found snow falling and scattering across their lawn.

"GUYS! GUYS! IT'S SNOWING!" Jeonghan yelled, waking up Hoshi and Dk. They hurried out the window and looked out in amazement. Shortly after, other member began to wake up and gazed at the snow falling.

"Alright, get dressed and dress warmly this time," Seungcheol ordered and the members went to get dressed. After get dressed and drinking a new batch of hot chocolate (courtesy to Dk and Hoshi), the members headed out to play in the snow.

"I call making a snow angel!" Jeonghan shouted and plopped down in the down. He began spreading his arms and legs and laughed giddily. The other members laughed at their older member's childish activity and threw snowballs at each other.

"Hey, how do you tell the difference between snowmen and snow women?" Vernon asked. Dk thought about it and shrugged.

"Snow balls!" Vernon laughed at the joke and saw Joshua and Jun covering Chan's ears while shaking their heads at him. Dk, on the other, found the joke extremely funny and kept laughing....until Seungkwan threw a snowball at his face.

"Alright! Snowball fight! Who are going to the captains?" Seungcheol said.

"I'm out, I want to okay with The8 Jr.," he said, petting his new puppy.

"I'm out, too, I want to make a snowman," Jeonghan said. Then Joshua followed him and helped him make a snowman.

"Okay then, me and Woozi are captains then," Seungcheol said and picked members for his team. On his team was Wonwoo, Hoshi, Dk, and Dino (who switched with Mingyu because Dino didn't want to be with Woozi because he pushed into a snow puddle). On Woozi's team was Mingyu (who was definitely not happy that he wasn't in the same team as Wonwoo), Seungkwan, Vernon, and Jun.

Both teams had five minutes to build forts before they can start the fight. A high pitch screech came out of Jeonghan's mouth.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Jeonghan yelled at Seungcheol, who accidentally stepped on his snow angel. Seungcheol tried to make it even again, but ended it up making it worse, which angered the younger male much more.

"Sorry.... Please don't slap me with your hair again," Seungcheol begged. After being let go, he became careful when he was near Jeonghan's territory.

 After losing the game, Seungcheol's team had to prepare dinner...outside of their dorm. That meant they had to be in the cold until they finished cooking.

"This is so cold!" Dino said, after washing the vegetables with the cold water. He could really use a heat pack now. Woozi's team crept close to the shrubs and planned their attack.

"MANSAEEEE!" Their team yelled and pelted Seungcheol's team with water balloons and snow balls.

"YOU WANT A ROUND TWO?!" Seungcheol challenged and they began another snow ball fight, forgetting the dinner.


 

A/N: this one is really short, and I'm so so so sorry!!! Ugh school has been so busy for me... But anyways! 22 more days until Chrisrmas and Q & A literally came out like five minutes ago and it sounds awesome. I hope they promote it...