Everyone's Horror

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Laura have been together for long. They share an apartment with his other friends and one time, she doesn't wake up.

Laura sighs, pulling on her hair as she stares at her dump of school works before her. Though it is a Friday, she likes to get everything done before tomorrow so she can spend some time with her friends.

So she can spend a lot of time with her boyfriend, Jungkook.

Speaking of the guy, he peeks his head from the slightly ajar door, pouting cutely as Laura once again messes with her hair. He goes in closing the door behind him. He doesn't want to wake the others so they can ruin the rarest moments he has now.

Laura looks up and he smiles slightly, pulling her from the back. He rests his chin on her hair, running his hands up and down her shoulders. Laura sighs lightly, leaning more on Jungkook and she closes her eyes.

"You should rest, you're working yourself too much." The thought crosses his mind and he frowns, "I don't want you to get sick."

"I'll be fine—Jeon Jungkook!"

"Yah! Be quiet!" He chuckles and throws Laura on the bed, "Look, just rest. I know you have a lot to do but we'll help you tomorrow with them, okay?"

"But—"

"No buts!" He slams her back on the mattress, holding her firmly by her shoulders as Laura starts struggling, "Now, rest—Yah! Laura, come on, listen to me—"

"I want to have free time with you guys tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook looks at her disbelieveingly as tears stream down her face. Is she for real? "I know it's not like the greatest reason ever, but you guys are already free for tomorrow and I don't want to burden you with my school works—"

"It won't take all tomorrow, come on," He smiles again, covering her with the blanket up until her nose, "You won't even notice we'll be finish in less than an hour. So sleep, okay?"

"Fine." Laura closes her eyes, a pout and a crease on her eyebrows painting her face Jungkook can't help but place kisses all around her face. Laura giggles and tries to push him away, but Jungkook wraps his arms around her as he pounces on her, his kisses becoming sloppier as she starts to struggle more, "Jungkook! We'll wake the others!"

"Just keep quiet, I told you!" He stops, resting his elbows on the bed beside her head. The both of them exhale a breath of relief and they laugh after. Jungkook stands, organizing the pillows and plushies decorating her bed—have I mentioned eight of them live in the same house? "Good night. Sleep well. Dream of me. I love you. I'll dream of you too—"

"Just go already!" She pushes him off the bed, "You don't have to recite to me what you ways text before you sleep anyway."

"I'm being sincere," He stands from the floor. Once Jungkook is sure he hid all her school things to who knows where, he holds the knob from outside and peeks an eye, "Sleep well!"

"Good night Kookie!"

"Yah!" The door closes on him and Laura chuckles, feeling sleep knock her out like a boulder and minutes later, she's snoring.

 

 

"Wakey wakey!" Hoseok comes in the shared room of the three youngsters, hitting the frying pan on the bed. Taehyung grunts, pulling the covers until all of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter