Gently In Love

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They just make it work.

Jimin stared with a smile on his face at the lovely, chilly sea of Busan. His hands were inside the pockets of his big jacket. The wind was blowing on his face, and the smile he was wearing was getting wider and wider.

"Oppa!"

He turned around, opening his arms as wide as he could. He waited before the girl jumped in his arms, bursting into a fit of giggles and he couldn't help but do the same. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, embracing each other like they never wanted to let go. Jimin sighed in contentment, while she stared at his chubby cheeks before talking.

"You know, me and everyone are lucky to have you."

"You mean everyone and I," He received a faint slap on his shoulder. "I feel the same."

"I don't think so."

"Hmm?" He turned her around. Jimin stared at the huge resemblance she had. He curled a strand of hair behind her ear, kissing the top of her head with the same smile. "I do think so."

"Hyung."

Jimin opened his eyes. The smile was gone, and he turned around to stare curiously at Jungkook.

"What is it?"

Then the young boy's eyes quickly shifted toward the girl, his face forming into a scowl. Jimin rolled his eyes and without hesitation pushed the girl as gently as he could.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter