History

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have known Hong Jisoo from a person, who is friends with your best friend, who is kind of friends with Jisoo's other friend.

Sitting in a long- table with 13 gorgeous boys, 3 girls who are kind of loud and obnoxious, and then you. And those girls are your friends trying to make subtle hints about your affection toward the one and only gentleman of the group Hong Jisoo. You don't mind, as you have been crushing on him for a year already after you accidentally met him when one of your classmates asked for your help in buying some materials for an individual project. They happened to be kind of close, and that person is named Jungkook, who have known the two years older senior from one of your girl friends, Haera. Then Haera is friends with the eye-popping candy Yoon Jeonghan who is currently beside her talking loudly.

He looks quite delicate so it surprised you when he actually has a huge mouth.

You don't realize yourself staring into space until one of the guys you know Hansol is his name—damn genes like Leonardo DiCaprio here—snaps his fingers in front of you and a worried look plastered on his face.

"Y—Yeah?"

Everyone's eyes are on you now you feel like digging yourself a hole.

"Are you alright? You look uncomfortable."

"Are we uncomfortable to be with?"

There is this guy from sophomore and he looks at you painfully, like he is trying to make you guilty about what he just asked. You let out a sigh and you raise your hands in front of your face, waving them frantically along with your head. It isn't that they're uncomfortable to be with, but what is uncomfortable with the situation is a lot of their student-fangirls are currently digging a hole at the back of your head.

Not just yours, but your friends' also.

Seungcheol have noticed about the ordeal so he takes your hand and pats it with the other.

"Don't worry about them, we're here to protect each and everyone of you."

"Yeah, like 3 guys for each girl but then, there will be 4 guys for one girl in the end."

"I'm with Haera!" Jeonghan shoots his hand in the air. Dino raises his hand afterwards and looks at you saying, "I'm with Noona!"

"Hey! I was about to talk first!" Soonyoung huffs. He raises his hand too and murmurs your name. Soon, everyone claimed territory on each of you. Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Junhui chose Haera; Seungkwan, Hansol, Wonwoo chose Erin; Jihoon, Seokmin, Minghao chose Sarang.

"Jisoo should be with Younghee." Haera said not long after her guys were mentioned. You aren't a type of girl to be shocked and object because truthfully, you just want Jisoo to know what you're feeling for him for everything to be finished. So in the end, Dino, Hoshi, Mingyu, and Jisoo said they got your back in case you need them.

You don't miss the smile Jisoo gives you when the both of you lock eyes.

The next morning you felt not going to school, that something might happen and you would not like it one bit. But your mother kept on pestering you so you just it up and let her drive you to the gates. You stepped out after the 15-minute ride and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Haera is already waiting for you when you face the enormous building from outside, yelling a greeting at your mom in the process and you chuckle at her action. 

"Good morning."

"Morning." She pouts at you, "What?"

"Where's my good morning?" You don't get what she said for a while because clearly, you really don't know what's so good about the morning, "Yah."

"Oh, what?" You skip past her. She gasps in an exagerrated manner and links arms with you. You chuckle, "Kidding. Good morning. I just don't feel like going to school today."

She coos at you, "Why is that?"

"Well, I really feel something stupid is going to happen today and I might regret going to school."

She coos again.

"Will it make you feel better if I tell you that Jeonghan invited us again to sit with them during lunch?"

"Of course it would!" The both of you share a laugh, Haera tugging at you a bit harshly in fear of being late again.

 

 

"You're right. Something bad did happen." You whine loudly, stomping your feet in front of Haera as the both of you wait for Sarang and Erin. They are both a year older, making them unnies but they don't want you calling them that because it makes them feel old. As you continue whining you don't spot Haera looking from your back, "And it's funny because you hate the subjecy more than anyone else, or anything else."

"Can I just die now?" You grumble. Your History teacher had mentioned about giving a 100-item test a week before now and he wasn't kidding. There was this time wherein your class was awfully noisy he gave a surprise test worth 50 items, and you only managed to grasp onto 20 or so questions before the bell rang and you knew you have failed in life again. Haera chuckles at you and holds you by the shoulder as Erin jumps cutely in front of you.

"What's up with you?"

"She thinks God punished her. Let's go!" They almst collide to some of the guys who are happy to walk with them to the cafeteria.

"Oh? Why is Younghee sulking?"

They didn't have time to answer the question. Spotting the others right away, they skip happily to the table except for you, still thinking about the day when your life will end, which is next week, right after you fail the test again. You are mostly thinking about what your parents are going to say if they see your History grade with a big fat F in red ink soon. Haera sis you down, caressing your shoulders for a bit before taking a seat next to Jeonghan.

You still let your mind be occupied by that damn test, not noticing two boys on both your sides glancing at your way and then sharing with each other curious looks. Jisoo looks at you, then to Wonwoo, then to his food.

"We'll eat well~" Seungkwan chirps and everyone digs in.

After spending 30 minutes throwing food at each other and drinking from each other's cups, stealing some food when one wasn't looking, everyone starts talking about their mornings in their respective classes, how the teachers are punishing them with a lot of homeworks and seatworks, and just all those things students talk about when their teachers aren't around to teach them a real lesson. Meanwhile you, still sulking, but not that much anymore since you notice eons after that Jisoo is sitting beside you.

He even asked you if you were fine!

Not that it was a big thing but maybe it was?

Haera gives you a wiggle of her eyebrows. You frown at her and she mouths that you look cute. With that you sigh and slouch more, the back of your head resting on the back of the chair.

Jisoo finds it amusing.

"Are you seriously okay?" He crosses one leg over the other and his arm snakes its way to your chair, "What's in your head? Tell me."

What you like about Hong Jisoo, is he is a true gentleman. Over the span of one year when you already met his gang and himself he made sure that the girls including you were having a great time with them. He was always at the back of everyone, watching over if one was gone. He always l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter