More than Food

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Go on! I'm not that hungry anyway!" The young couple were in a fast food chain, enjoying the time with only the two of them after a week of hell studying in their high school. "I like seeing you eat anyway."

"But you need to eat too!" He pointed out. Laura shook her head but a smile was on her face, and so he gave up and munched on the burger happily in his hands.

"It's fine. As long as I get to see you eat, I'm already full."

"Nonsense!" He suddenly took one of the nuggets and forced it in , laughing at her expression but at least she wasn't mad. "See? Isn't it delicious?!"

"Yah, Kim Seokjin!"

"Come on, help me finish this!" He continued to laugh as they finished their order.

Seokjin smiles as he watches his girlfriend eat his cooked dishes. She doesn't eat much but he understands. As long as she eats, right? She cannot force everything inside of her petite and small figure and so he just cooks the right amount.

Laura flashes him an award winning smile, opening a bit to release a puff of air and she pats her tummy. He smiles slightly, tilting his head and rests it on his palm.

Oh how he loves seeing his girlfriend whenever she eats.

"You should eat too, you know." Laura gives Seokjin a small smile. He shakes his head however, but she stubbornly holds a hand with a spoon in front of him and he has no choice but to open his mouth and let her feed him. Laura chuckles and gives him thumbs ups. "See, you should taste your own cooking so you would know how amazing they are!"

"I know I'm amazing, it's a fact already."

"Or maybe not." She denies. Seokjin laughs and gives her head a gentle move to the side. "Thank you for the food oppa, but I'm kind of full by now."

"Really?" He doesn't let the disappointment flash across his face. He receives a nod and he looks at the food in front of them, the same amount that she always eats yet she didn't have the time to finish everything like she used to. Seokjin shakes his head and smiles. "Okay then. Let me wrap them up so you can eat them once you get home."

"Thanks!"

 

Seokjin is on full binge mode as he watches a few reruns of his favorite TV series, his girlfriend busying herself with a laptop on her lap. They always do this, just doing their own things in the same place and sharing stories about how their day went. As he nudges Laura a bit so he can feed her with the oh so beautifully delicious food he discovered in the supermarket, she gives him a shake of her head and he frowns.

"What?"

"I'm not hungry, go finish it instead."

"O...kay then." He takes a bite of the sandwich, giving one last look toward his girlfriend before setting his eyes on the TV again.

 

The same thing happens for a few weeks, Seokjin being worried sick to his stomach as he watches his girlfriend shake her head whenever he asks her to eat. It makes him annoyed all the time that she refuses food, even the food he cooks for her but he doesn't want to be called such a baby for sulking at something so normal. But still, her way of eating has changed drastically in front of his eyes and he doesn't want any of it anymore.

"Let's eat outside tonight." He says with a full voice, looking at his girlfriend before him. Laura sighs and thinks about it while she taps on her keyboard. Any second now Seokjin is sure she's going to say no so he goes again. "I'll pick you up at 7pm in your place, wear something a bit formal."

"Why?" She looks up.

"I'm going to take you to a restaurant?"

"Isn't that too much?" She mumbles. Seokjin frowns and holds her hands across the table. "We can just eat in my place, or in your place, or in a fast food chain but why a restaurant? It's too expensive, Seokjin."

"It's fine. I never get to take you out in these kind of places all the time." He gives the back of her hand a chaste kiss. "It's fine, okay? You don't need to worry."

 

She doesn't need to worry about it, because now he is the one worrying about it.

Life has once again failed Seokjin as he watches yet again his girlfriend looking at the food in front of them—a lot of food may I add—with a frown on her face. He doesn't get why after he ordered all of her favorite food did she not touch even a single piece, or let alone smell it and it's irritating him to no end. He knows how Laura is sensitive whenever people point out her appetite and her way of eating and he seriously doesn't want to cross tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter