Beauty of Piercings

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laura has a tiny obsession with piercings, especially at her navel part. Taehyung doesn't like this but he gets fascinated with it anyway.

Laura is standing in front of her friend's house, wondering why she even considered going to the party when all she can do is stay in her salon and get done everybody's piercings to no end. Yes, she has her own piercing kudos to the hardwork she spent in some of her lessons—parents' money she saved—she has to close for this particular day.

Hours back, as she was getting ready, an idea pops her minds and she grinned widely. Why not try giving everyone piercings during the party since her friend thought it was also cool having an accessory stuck on your body? With that thought she quickly texted her friend that she would be coming.

But the excitement in her flushes down quickly like a toilet when she sees that the party itself looks boring.

Laura sighs, looking at her right to see her friend talking to random strangers. To her left she sees more people socializing with each other and across her, the big pool os welcoming those in their swimming shorts and two-piece bikinis. Laura shakes her head and grips on the piercing gun and a surgical needle beside it tightly. Can she get this done by the end of the night?

Someone must've seen what she is holding and the girl saunters over, taps Laura on the shoulder and she smiles.bas she turns around she also notices several piercings on her ear and her interest peaks.

"Do you, perhaps," She starts, "pierce?"

"Huh?" Laura looks dumbfounded for a moment. She doesn't understand the question for more than a minute and when she does, falls open and she nods eagerly. The girl's eyes brighten and she looks expectantly at Laura, "Can you pierce me? I've always wanted to have a piercing around my navel so..."

Laura cannot believe this.

After the girl explains one more time on how it looks cool having a piercing around the tummy, Laura pulls her in a spare room at the second floor. The girl quickly lies down the beb, lifting her shirt, looking nervous like her life depends on it while Laura gets ready to disinfect her supplies and her own hands.

"I can't guarantee you that this won't hurt," The customer's breath hitches, "So don't try to scream or worse, move, because you'll get hurt in a pretty bad way." The girl nods meekly and Laura places her hands on her tummy, "This will take a second."

Half a second later the girl yelps quietly, shutting her eyes from the ant-pain lingering around her navel. When she opens her eyes to look down, Laura is already cleaning her belly from any stain and she smiles slightly.

"Are we done?"

"Yes, we are." She squeals and stands. The girl faces a full length mirror, turning here and there to examine the jewel attached to her belly button. She squeals more and jumps up, then runs toward Laura to give her a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Laura only pats her back awkwardly. This is a first someone's so happy to have themselves pierced? "Though my parens are going to kill me once they knew about this. You're amazing!"

She gulps at that, her eyes widening. Laura is about to say something to the girl when she leaves the room, suddenly yelling that she just got her belly pierced by an awesome girl. Laura sighs and smiles, feeling her mission accomplishing slowly when the door creaks open again. She turns her head to see a guy.

"I heard Mina saying you gave her a belly piercing," The guy goes in and closes the door. He scratches his nape as he continues, "I was wondering if you can, maybe, give me an ear piercing?"

"Sure?" The guy closes in and seats on the bed, tucking his long hair behing his ear. Laura takes a seat beside him and starts her usual disinfecting routine, "Which part do you want me to pierce?"

"The section almost touching the bone, at the middle of the lobe?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter