Unattracted Opposites

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan is the school's angel. He is adored by the whole student body. It goes the same for Seungcheol, being the school's badboy.

Jeonghan walks along the hallway of Pledis High, smiling at students especially girls as they coo on him. He ducks his head in embarrassment because he is not really used to the attention. He wasn't such a popular boy from his school when he was a kid. Jeonghan tries holding his head up high again when another guy bumps into him. No one falls, they just step backward at the same time.

Everyone suddenly goes wild. Jeonghan thinks something is wrong with the way he looks today.

"What the hell?" He looks across him and sees the school's bad boy Choi Seungcheol, smoothening out his uniform while glaring at the angel, "Well? Are you just going to stare all day and not apologize?"

Jeonghan has to scoff at that.

What kind of dude is this? Thinking he's all high priority and ?

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Then you should pay for it." Seungcheol states matter of factly. He rolls his eyes, Jeonghan scoffs one more time and he tries passing by the older but Seungcheol slams a hand on the lockers, almost chocking the angel in the process, "I said, you'll pay—"

"How much do you want?" Jeonghan squints his eyes at him. He sees Seungcheol tenses for a moment but it quickly vanishes. Students around them look at each other, fearing something might happen between the school's popular and infamous students, "A hundred? Million? Billion? Or a small coin?"

"You son of a—" 

The bell rings.

 

 

"I heard about the small interaction you had with the famous Choi Seungcheol today."

Pfft! Famous my .

Jeonghan nods at Joshua who grins at him. These two have been friends since middle school, Joshua being the only friend Jeonghan had because he was very shy with people. Joshua managed to get along with everyone very well, asking them if he and them could be friends to which they quickly agree because he looked reliable. But as years passed, only Jeonghan managed to stay with him, as the others either used Joshua because he was kind or they got annoyed with his too generous nature.

"He almost punched me, seriously." Jeonghan shakes his head disappointedly. Joshua chuckles and sips his lemon iced tea, looking at the direction of the door where Seungcheol and his friends go in. He whistles slightly to get Jeonghan's attention and he succesfully does. Jeonghan also looks at the direction.

He frowns instantly.

"Not again." He groans.

Junhui, Seungcheol's closest friend spots Joshua on a table and he waves his hand. The latter does the same and Jeonghan looks at him weirdly, "What are you doing?"

"Junhui's coming over. Transfer here, Yoon." The angel occupies the seat next to Joshua which happens to face the front and there he is, seeing this Junhui guy his friend is saying walking to their table with a smile on his face and Seungcheol with the opposite.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter