Beat by Beat

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook visits his girlfriend's house by nighttime, grinning at Laura's mom and she chuckles at the boy.

"She's in her room." She smiles. Jungkook bows his head in response, his face lighting up when a batch of newly baked cookies welcome themselves in front of him. He takes a bunch, munching on them in one since they aren't that big to begin with. He stands from the stool and dusts his hands.

"I'll be checking on her now."

As he ascend through the stairs, he can already hear the painful coughs and a bit of whines and he sighs loudly.

Right. He will forget once in a while that his girlfriend has a heart problem, always having to breath painfully most of the time. Back when they first went out it wasn't there—or he could say that it wasn't noticeable—but as months passed by her condition started to get noticeable. He loves her too much to leave her so he visits Laura's home all the time.

Jungkook knocks and slowly opens the door. There she lies, a pillow supporting her head while she's watching TV. A smile creeps up on his face when they stare at each other.

"Hi Kook!"

"Hey." He sits by the bed, his attention on the girl rather than the TV that shows his favorite Iron Man movie. "How are you feeling?"

"Still fine."

"It's I'm fine, not still fine. Silly." He frowns. Laura just laughs it off and breathes heavily, Jungkook's eyebrows rising up to what will come after that long breath. She just exhales it like normal and he sighs. Laura notices and she places a hand on his thigh. "Are you okay?"

No. "Yes." By now he takes the blanket and wraps himself on it. It's not like Laura has a worse condition, but Jungkook himself is just having a hard time coping up with the situation. She looks th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter