Role Model

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung transfers to Bangtan High and meets the infamous class president of C-5.

"This is your timetable." Taehyung bows slightly, taking his schedule with two hands. He exits the principal's office, out into the open and he looks from left to right.

Taehyung has transferred a while ago and the bell has rung that half an hour. With a dejected sigh and a thought that he might get lost and get scolded at because he is taking a long time to find his first—going second—class, he finally takes a step away from the office.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell to shut up?" You pull on one of your boys classmate's hair slightly. It is very common for that to happen and they laugh at you for the struggle they're putting you in.

As the president of your class, you have to make sure that everything is organized. Everything should be in place, especially the students and especially the chairs. You are being a very good model student for everyone but they're taking your position as a joke. Before you became the president, you were indifferent with what's happening in your room and even joined in with the ruckus but hell, they joked around when the elections came and here you are now, a freaking president trying to be a good student.

"Let us go for once, will you?" Namjoon pouts at you, his pleading hands directed at your face and you slap them away. "As always, miss role model."

"How many once's have I given already? This is getting out of hand." You frown at him. He gives you a grin instead, and you fight the urge to slap him so hard his head can fly out of the window. The door opens slightly and with the creaking sound all of you turn your heads at the direction.

"Uhh..." The guy outside starts. Taehyung is very happy that no teacher is around. He opens it wider, stepping in and some coos at him. "I'm the—"

"New student?" You raise an eyebrow at him. Taehyung nods slowly, eyes locked on you, and one of your closest friends Yoongi nudges you. You can't help but smack him on the shoulder but a small smile is on your face. "And you are?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Even his name sounds hot."

You hiss at that student and she shuts , laughing embarrassingly. Turning your head to the new guy's direction again, "Nice to meet you. I'm the class president and this guy, unfortunately," You gesture to Namjoon. "Is the vice president. When you need anything don't hesitate to approach us."

"Or rather just her." Everyone looks at Namjoon. "I don't dig guys."

You decided at that time to give him a punch he whimpered the whole morning.

 

 

The whole class wasn't even through half of the school year when Namjoon and Yoongi already corrupted Taehyung's mind. He is also very outgoing, loves to make jokes, sometimes he dances so suddenly in front of the whole class or doing some things that are plainly stupid. Trying to be the good role model you are you keep on scolding them especially Namjoon because he isn't doing his job.

There are times you can't help but smile at the new guy.

But there came a day wherein you are suddenly annoyed, pissed off even, and because the trio are making a scene again you saunter toward them and slam your hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter