Red and Fit

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who wouldn't be surprised when you see your boyish friend wear a dress for the very first time?

Jaehyun's father is a well-known businessman in Seoul, and the boy isn't an exception. With his looks, intelligence, and talent in singing and dancing he is also adored by a lot of people—especially girls. Being exposed to media at a very young age he never had a private and fun life of his own. As he started growing up with the presence of his overprotective family, did he decide to vanish for a while, and that's the time when he met one girl.

When you saw Jaehyun wandering around your neighborhood you immediately regocnized him. You weren't a shy person, so you approached him as he looked so lost and tapped him on the shoulder. He was startled at your appearance but you grinned at him.

Jaehyun, on the other hand, was looking at you from head to toe. What's with the ghetto? What's with the hair? He didn't really understand how someone beautiful in his eyes could... ruin herself like this. His response to you was a cold-hearted look and he walked away.

But that didn't stop you from knowing him. Seeing him upclose and personal versus on TV was a big susprise and a drastic difference. So wherever he went that same day you followed him, asking him random questions and pointing at things that might look and sound interesting. But in the end, he didn't give you any response or even one glance.

Until night came.

You raised an eyebrow at him, a threatening smirk almost blooming on your face. Jaehyun rolled his eyes at you and gave up in the end.

And that, was also the day when he became your friend.

Then a few months later they found him and took him home again. It was a sad parting, really, but the both of you promised to contact each other and it happened.

Fast forward to five years later, Jaehyun is celebrating his 21st birthday. Everyone in the household is busy preparing the food, the banner, the venue, while he is inside his bedroom being locked by his mother. He is browsing his photo albums of him when he was a baby, when he was young, and then he traces his fingers to your boyish self. He chuckles as he flips through pages, memories of you and him resurfacing once again.

For a few days Jaehyun didn't acknowledge your presence. Your mother wasn't also too keen of having a stranger, especially a boy, in her house so you were scolded and given a lengthy sermon because of that. Nonetheless, you stood on your ground and told her to let the 16-year old Jaehyun stay. Your mother gave up and let him. She enjoyed his short company until he left. The both of you were sad about that, but knowing that he would just be around wasn't such a bad idea afterall.

On the first month he finally gave up and started talking to you. He knew at that time you weren't the girliest person he had met, nor the girl who would spend hours fixing her face, hair, and clothes just to impress boys and girls alike.

On the second month he would always wait on the front porch for you. You were going to school, always praying for the time to pass by quickly so you could see Jaehyun and talk to him. He was great company and he was a funny person, though for the first few weeks he gave you the cold shoulder.

On the third month, they were already searching and wandering around Seoul—even Korea—for Jung Jaehyun. No one knew why he left, except you. On the same month you started to develop feelings for him but you hid it away. You decided to let go of your boyish ghetto but was also scared at the same time to be caught having feelings for him, so you continued on.

On the fourth month, they took him away. You remember yourself crying to sleep.

And the next months were the both of you meeting up, talking about silly and random things and his stay in your household. Bit by bit those times lessened but the didn't stop you.

"Jaehyun," Said boy closes the album and looks over his shoulder. Mrs Jung smiles at him, gesturing for him to come closer. "Come, your guests ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter