Before We Go

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huixian has a big fat crush on her classmate Jungkook and she is given the chance to be partners with him during their graduation trip.

The girl can only stare as her classmate strides in the classroom, nods in acknowledgement at his friends, and takes a seat at the middle of the room and at the same time takes his notebooks and pens out.

Jeon Jungkook, the boy Huixian has fallen head over heals for.

He might have noticed the stare so he turns his head. He suddenly gives her a cheesy smile, tilting his head cutely to the side. He goes back to scanning his notes. Huixian's eyes get wide so much.

"Flies might go in your mouth," Her friend Taehyung chuckles and closes with both hands. He places his hands on top of her head for a second, both of them staring at Jungkook a meter away. When he gets bored since it's weird staring at a guy when he's a guy himself, he walks around Huixian to take a seat in front of her, "You know that you're always welcome to confess to him right?"

"What the hell are you saying?" She laughs awkwardly while slapping his shoulder. Taehyung lets out a faint ow at the same time rubs his shoulder, "I don't want to get rejected, especially when we're almost over I can just move on you know?" The both of them look back to see Jungkook smiling down at his notes.

What is he thinking about?

"Oh really? At least you tried!" Taehyung reasons out. They have been friends when the school year just started, having awkward moments here and there but they can manage. Especially Taehyung. He is like the epitome of unawkwardness, "We're kind of close though..."

"Don't. You even. Dare," She points a pen at him. He grins, shrugging his shoulders cutely and they both look at Jungkook again. This time his smile widens a bit Huixian gets really curious if he's doing that because of the complexity of his notes or what.

And there comes a time when the teacher strides in the room with no school-related supplies in her hands. Mrs Kim holds a paper high in the air, waving it for her students to see on the platform. Huixian and Taehyung turn their heads at the same time and the teacher smiles when all gazes fall on the paper.

"All right! As we all know, all of you we'll be leaving the school in weeks time," Series of groans and sad coos erupt, "But before that, why not enjoy your last stay with a trip?"

"A trip?!" Taehyung leans slowly. Mrs Kim nods, waving the paper again before flattening it out, "Are you serious?! We're really going on a trip?!"

"Yes Kim Taehyung, the whole class is going on a trip," Everyone starts cheering except for Huixian who is still confused, "We'll be having the trip next Monday, so make sure to ask permission and pay the specified amount here," She points at the paper, "And only our class will be staying in one place, while other classes will be staying farther away but in the same vicinity."

"We're definitely going..." Taehyung hums and nudges the girl beside him. Huixian sighs and shakes her head, "Why? Oh come on! You don't want to miss this last opportunity with Jeon Jung—!"

"Shut up!" She squeaks, a hand on Taehyung's mouth to cover his last syllable. What if Jungkook hears?! She turns her head around just to make sure. A breath of relief escapes her when her crush's attention is on the paper, "I can't. My parents won't allow me."

"I'll be explaining some things about the trip now..."

"They will be, if I'm going to ask for you," Taehyung winks, "I promise it's going to be fun! Just you wait and see~"

 

 

Huixian is standing beside Taehyung, who is literally being fascinated by the moving buses trying to line up beside the students so they can get in. The both of them were almost late as Taehyung had to prepare his necessities—Huixian could care less about herself since she's all good she said—and so the both of them had to stay in his house for at least half an hour.

They are behind the line, Jungkook still not in sight, and Huixian wonders if he's going or not. The thought makes her sad as the sole reason she's with Taehyung about to board the bus now is to have a last meeting with Jungkook before they leave for university.

Not really the last but like the last get-together, if they had any in the past.

Taehyung climbs on the bus happily, pushing the students in front of the line so he can get in and take a seat as quickly as possible. Huixian sighs and climbs in gracefully, hugging her bag close to her chest.

"Are we complete?" Mrs Kim asks through a megaphone and at the same time the door starts closing, "Okay, Taehyung and Huixian are here—Where is Jungkook?"

"I'm here, I'm here!" They hear a distant shout and look out the windows to see Jungkook panting heavily. The driver opens the door, Mrs Kim ushering Jungkook to take a seat wherever he likes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Taehyung wiggles his brows at Huixian. The girl diverts her gaze from the boy looking for a spare seat, "I'm thinking about," His gaze move toward Jungkook who is almost on the seat beside him, "changingseatssoyoucanseatwithyourcrush!"

"What—Yah, get back here!" Huixian is seated beside the huge window, the seat beside her empty and bare as Taehyung transfers to the seat next to it separated by the narrow hallway. Jungkook blinks at the sudden person on his supposed seat and he turns his head beside the seat next to Huixian. She gulps.

"You can take a seat there, it's free!" Taehyung grins.

"Thanks," Jungkook nods in ackowledgement, places his bag on the compartment above and finally settles beside the dying girl beside him. Huixian looks out the window, totally terrifed now while thinking of ways on how to drown Kim Taehyung if there happens to be a body of water in the destination they're about to go.

To say that Jungkook and her aren't close would be a total understatement. Huixian isn't used to making friends, and Taehyung became one since they have been seatmates the whole year. She stuck like glue to him and it was fine for Taehyung. He didn't have much friends during the first months anyway.

As Jungkook leans his head down Huixian takes the opportunity to glare at Taehyung. He smiles with a tilt of his head and he turns back around to start talking to his seatmate. She gapes at the sudden loss of contact.

"Hey, have you seen an earring somewhere?" Jungkook scratches the back of his ear, "I think I dropped it or something." She shakes her head out of her reverie and hums in question. Jungkook chuckles at her puzzled expression and repeats with a smile, "Have you seen an earring?"

"O—Oh! E—Earring?" She mentally slaps herself for being stupid and looks at the place with Jungkook. Taehyung snorts at the two bumping heads as they lean down together, and he starts thinking if these two are playing some game he doesn't know about.

Jungkook straightens when he didn't see anything, Huixian following after and there is a little spakle in her hands.

"Here, is this it?" She asks, palm outstretched and a shining earring is placed above. Jungkook looks at it for a second before grasping it under his fingers—brushing lightly on Huixian's palm she almost feel herself shake—and he stares at it. A smile once again breaks from his blank face an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter