Jealous

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal gets jealous over a new trainee being guided by her secret boyfriend, L.

As famous idols, it's normal to keep one's private life a secret. In the case of f(x) member Krystal, her secret includes dating a member of the famous boy group Infinite by the name Myungsoo, or better known by his stage name, L.

They're currently in an entertainment building watching over new trainees, helping them get familiar with the job and everything else.

But what caught Krystal's attention the most was her boyfriend smiling at a cute girl while helping her through breathing exercises. She frowns but turns around, set on helping a group of other girls with Luna and Amber.

"Hey." Amber nudges when Luna takes the lead. "It looks like your boyfriend's flirting."

"Shut up. He's not." She pushes the other with a glare. Curious, Krystal looks back to see the two closer than before, L holding on the girl's back and then laughing afterwards. Her eye twitches a bit.

Krystal walks through the empty hallways, a juice can on one hand. She is still thinking of the trainees' practice a while ago but no, she doesn't want to tell herself that she's getting jealous over some girl.

She stops on her tracks and scoffs.

"Me? Jealous? As if."

A door by her direction opens and L comes out, smiling at her and quietly closes the door behind him. He walks toward the girl who also smiles at him, the both of them walking to a much more secluded place. Myungsoo breaks the silence while he gives her a kiss on the lips.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" She tilts her head to the side.

"Amber said you just left the studio so I went looking for you."

"Of course I am. What are you talking about?" She finishes the juice and throws the can at the nearest bin. L looks at her for a while, admiring her beauty and everything else. "What?"

"Nothing. Listen," He takes her hands in his and breaks out in a tiny smile. "The boys and I are going to be staying here for a while, helping some trainees."

"So?"

"So? That means we have more time together!"

You mean more time with that—

She shakes her head vigorously.

 

 

"Seriously, you're going to kill the poor girl with your look."

"Shut up."

Amber makes a face at Krystal before going back to their task.

It has been three days with L helping out trainees with their vocalizations but she can't deny that one of them stands out the most. It seems like they got closer and closer, Krystal catching them whispering to each other and laughing when no one's looking. She hopes a lot that they're not talking behind her back, as the trainee keeps on sneaking glances at Krystal when she thinks she's not looking.

"Krystal!" She whips her head toward Luna. "Help?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry." She smiles at the trainees looking at her weirdly.

L, from the other side of the room, glances at his girlfriend before going back to his job.

On their fifth day, Krystal is certain something is going on. Even though L has told her they'll be having free time together for a lot, they have only made around two meetings and each of it lasted for ten minutes or less than that. She's slowly becoming annoyed or angry even and she doesn't want anyone knowing.

The day ended quickly and trainees are all going home, thanking their seniors for help and wishing them success on their promotions. Krystal and her group are one of the few to leave the room later.

"I'm so tired!" Victoria rubs on her eyes. "But do you guys want ice cream? My treat!"

"Yes!"

Krystal also raises her hand. When she looks forward, her smile drops when she sees L waving his hand in the air. She cranes her neck to the side and her eyes widen. Same girl, also waving at L.

It totally broke something in her.

"I'll pass."

"Huh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter