Almost Sensical

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon is head over heels for this girl named Atsumo Momo, a Japanese model about to go back to Japan for a photoshoot and possibly a long stay there. Hyungwon doesn't like the idea so he spends a lot of time around her.

Hyungwon frowns once again as he remembers that his model friend is going back to Japan to complete her photoshoot for the year. Hyungwon has completed his set, but it happened where they are now, but Japan? He cannot swallow that fact. And so he stares at the girl he's fallen head over heels for, smiling at the camera and posing wackily with sweets in her hands. He let himself smile slightly and forget about the issue.

"So!" Changkyun is the name of the producer of the Season's Greetings album of Starship Agency, and he saunters over Hyungwon with a huge folder containing the latter's face, "These are all of your shots as of now and because it's the New Year, almost, I want you to pick out fifty or a hundred of your shots."

"Hundred? Fifty?" He gapes at the younger guy, "Isn't that a bit too much?"

"Well, fifty it is." Changkyun rolls his eyes like the sassy guy he is, "And another ten for your next shoot next month."

"Aren't I finished?"

"Nope. Now move!" He leaves toward Momo and gives her a different colored album, pictures of her from the previous shoot with another model named Hoseok.

Hyungwon rolls his eyes.

Tch. Hoseok.

He flips through the pages at the same time Momo lands beside him on the black couch, humming and examining photos of her and Hoseok but she quickly passes by them to look at her solo shots instead. She coos and squeals, exclaiming in her cute Korean accent that Hyungwon loves to hear all day and she looks to her side.

"So, picked anything yet?"

Hyungwon is trying his very best to not pinch her cheeks and laugh at the same time. Instead he opts for a shake of his head, "I'm tired. Changkyun can't force me to pick I'm older than him."

"Yah, this is work." She crosses her arms playfully. He flashes her a smile, his eyes turning into half moons and Momo chuckles at that. They spend the rest of the evening sitting down on the black leather couch, talking about this and that and just plain humorous and nonserious things. That night, Hyungwon forgets about the whole photoshoot in Japan and decides to focus on the now.

A week before she goes to Japan, Hyungwon has his notebook in his hands full of plans and unexplainable words to Momo. He is thinking of taking her out until she goes, so that her time during will mostly be filled on how Hyungwon made her so happy she would like to finish the photoshoot and see him back in Korea. Hyungwon likes to overthink about things, and his mind keep on drifting to the what-ifs: what if Momo meets someone during her one month stay in Japan? It can be a possibility, as her parents can choose for her or maybe from the beginning before she became a model, there is already someone waiting for her back.

Is that the reason why she doesn't ride along to Hyungwon's flirtatious acts sometimes?

He sighs at that and ruffles his hair. Going back to the task at hand, he eyes the list consisting of typical things couples do—they're not a couple but Hyungwon likes them to be, maybe in the future—where they spend the whole day, what they do in malls, amusement parks, where and what they usually eat, or do they go in beaches or in spa places? He doesn't know. He never had a girlfriend before and it's going to be his first time to be cramming of having one.

He looks across him and spots Momo having another photoshoot. Just like said he already finished his part, finished choosing 50 photos of him by Changkyun's order, and he couldn't wait for another photoshoot that the younger have told he didn't do yet.

He is wishing so bad it's with Momo.

Six days before her leave, Hyungwon keeps on hesitating to ask her out. It might come off like he asked her about going out with him like being his girlfriend and he doesn't want to scare the crap out of her. It can also come off with he stuttering and making excuses and it comes to a point that he just lets her leave without any memories of her.

He might be exagerrating, but a lot of things can happen in a month.

He takes a step backward and turns around again. It has been less than 20 times he came walking forward then backward. How should he ask?

"Hey dude!" Momo passes by Hyungwon with a clap on his back and she is gone.

He looks at her direction in disbelief.

He just lost the opportunity of asking her to go with him.

There's next time he tries to become positive.

And the same things happens for 4 days straight, Momo curiously watching Hyungwon by the corner of her eyes whenever he suddenly goes out of control. He keeps on ruffling his hair and hissing under his breath, sometimes mumbling incoherent or nonexisting words.

Hyungwon waits for everyone to leave in the middle of the night, leaving he and Momo and the photographer and Changkyun in the white room. He twists the door knob of the dressing room where he feels Momo is in. As he takes a deep breath and pushes it slowly inward, he meets Momo halfway the door, a bag slinging on one shoulder and a jacket hanging on the other. He gulps and looks at her for quite a while before she waves a hand in front of Hyungwon.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter