Moving In

Trespassing Through Your Heart; one shot requests collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decided to move in with Jimin and the rest of the boys, they help you in settling down but a tiny accident occurs and everyone is panicking like their lives are at stake.

You are staring outside the window of Seokjin's black van, as he drives as slowly as he can since someone is fearing from the back about a car accident. You sigh, a wave of sleepiness rushing toward you. Namjoon and Taehyung are sleeping at the very back, Jungkook is listening to music all by himself, Yoongi is on the passenger side looking for radio stations and Hoseok—

He is the one trying to tell Seokjin to slow the car down.

"Is Hoseok always like this?" You look to your side to stare at the guy for a while, and then at Jimin who is already looking at you with a smile on his face. You feel yourself smiling as he looks contagious.

"Yeah, always telling Jin hyung to slow down but it's the first time he's freaking out so much." You laugh.

The van stops and Hoseok lets out a very long and a very loud sigh, and Seokjin glares at him from his shoulder.

"Let's get busy!" Jimin claps his hands and goes out of the van. Soon, everyone woke up and unplugged their earphones, going out one by one but not after you who was escorted by Jimin. You take light steps toward the back where Seokjin already opened the back door of his van.

Taehyung and Namjoon, being the last people inside decide to take the stuff located in their territory.

"I'll get that!" You chirped and Seokjin hands you your suitcase, a small smile on his face and he looks at you for a while. Jimin doesn't notice, and he takes more of your things instead.

"God I'm still tired." Jungkook groans. He rubs his eyes and you can't deny, he looks cute doing so—but no one can beat Jimin. He stands beside you while you are busy taking things out with Seokjin. Once he feels his eyes closing again, he puts his forehead on your shoulder and sighs. "So tired."

"Well, who told you to sleep at freaking 3am anyway?" Yoongi butts in. "Oh, and Jungkook, I wouldn't be doing that if I were you."

By that, meaning leaning on you. The guy doesn't listen and hugs your waist, making the task at hand difficult to do so. Seokjin grunts and nudges Jungkook a little bit, who doesn't budge.

"Jeez, Kook, I'm getting numb here."

"Let me sleep for a while noona—"

"Seriously..." Jimin grips on the boy's collar gently and tugs him away from you. "Just help, will you maknae? And open your eyes!" Jimin laughs. Patting the younger boy's cheek, Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at Jimin with a bored look. He hums in response and shrugs the older's hands away.

After eveything was put down from the black van, Seokjin excuses himself to park it in the garage lot and the boys start carrying some boxes and bags up the flight of stairs. Jimin is beside you, carrying another suitcase of yours while you remain with a small suitcase since your boyfriend doesn't want you to carry anything heavy or huge.

Or anything at all.

 Jimin has been your boyfriend since high school and after two years of being together and being accepted into a university near his, he decided to spill it out and asked you if you and he could live in a same apartment. You agreed, and knowing his friends will also be in the apartment you agreed more. Jimin doesn't mind having them around, he doesn't mind that the both of you do not have much alone time because of his friends. As long as he knows you're his and he's yours, he's okay but his jealousy sometimes just goes spiraling out of control.

Namjoon opens the door and all of you look at the place. They have settled in a year prior to your arrival and everything is already set. Taehyung and Jungkook share a room, Seokjin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, and Jimin is currently saying that you and he should share his room since he owns it by himself but everyone quickly intervenes.

"No, no and no."

"Nu uh."

"But why?" Jimin looks at his friends with wide eyes. "It's not like we're going to do something stupid?" A faint slap on his back.

"That can't be helped, trust me." Namjoon turns the TV on. "Even if a couple respects each other so much."

"Yeah, and you might not focus on your lessons." Hoseok snorts.

"It's too early you know."

"Maybe when the both of you are married."

"Like they'll be living here by that time?" Taehyung asks.

"Maybe they're right." You smile at Jimin, now patting his sulking back. He turns toward you with a pout and you can't help but pinch his cheeks. Several pairs of eyes roll because of your action.

"Okay, let's get started before doing anything else! Jimin, you'll be rooming with Taehyung's since they have a lot of space."

"You get the solo!" Seokjin nudges you. You do a celebratory dance and everyone chuckles at your cuteness.

 

 

The boys are busy moving things around, while you look in your now-bedroom and placing your clothes in the cabinet Jimin vacated for you at the same time. The door opens wider and you see Jungkook smiling at you. You smile back and motion him to come closer.

"What are you doing?"

"Placing my clothes." He nods. He looks at your suitcase and then to the hangers Jimin and Namjoon gave you, and decides to help so he takes one of your blouses. "It's fine Kook! I'll do it!"

"Really?" He shakes his head. "You look like you're going to collapse any minute."

"Hey!"

"Kidding." The both of you share a laugh and continue on.

A conversation keeps on going between the both of you and Jungkook just cannot take his eyes off of you. He might be younger and most of the time indifferent, but he has a crush on you no one knows about. Especially not Jimin and mainly you, because you're already taken and he doesn't want to let his feelings get in the way of your friendship.

He didn't notice you at first, he didn't have any sort of attraction to you but when Jimin asked you out and you joined in their little cirle, his feelings toward you started to develop. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it as you were always in front of him, always there where they were, and always there whenever he needed a helping hand.

The best he could do was to just it up and keep quiet, and be there for you as a friend.

You finish everything in a span of 15 minutes and you look at Jungkook.

"Thanks Kook!"

"You're welcome noona." He smiles slightly.

"Jungkook, help us for a bit will ya?" Jimin pops his head inside. "I see you're done with your clothes, good job! You can rest for a while babe."

"Nah, thanks."

Before Jungkook can hear more he walks pass Jimin.

 

 

Once everything is set—"Thank god!" Taehyung screeches—the boys have settled on the table, eating their lunch while you wash th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter