Chapter Six

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Chanyeol is hearing voices, voices of people talking around him. He tries to open his eyes, but to no avail it looks like it have a brain of its own that is why it remained closed. He frowns as he hears his name a couple of times, together with the words "gay", "kiss", and "faint."

He hears slow padding of footsteps, that is obviously directed at him. His senses alert, because who knows? It might be someone who wanted to kill him.

Oh, Mother of God. Please spare my soul if it is already time for me to depart.

He waited, patiently waited for that striking pain that may come and slit his chest. But. Oh

Oh.

He felt something, something warm, and wet. On his lips.

On his lips.

He forces his eyes open, staring at the closed eyes of someone familiar, someone who has its lips touched and connected to his own that is why he did what any sane man can do when they encounter something extra ordinary.

He pushed that someone away and he shrieks, horrified.

His heart beating non-stop, terrified of the idea that someone had stolen his second kiss.

He quickly looked down on the floor where his assailant had fallen.

It groaned, then sits up and their eyes connected.

He sputters, then he looks around, seeing the amused faces of his best friend, Kris; his best friend's boyfriend, Tao; and a very familiar face of Baekhyun's friend.

He then looks back at the now standing Baekhyun whose grin is stretched too wide that it can be used as a light to the room.

"Hello, Sleeping Handsome! Your Princess Charming has come to wake you up." Baekhyun said, cheerfully. Too cheerfully to Chanyeol's liking that he covers his chest with the blanket.

"Who let you in?" He squeaks, before he sees Tao eyeing his boyfriend.

"Kris!" He bellowed, his face starting to form a frown.

He cannot believe it. He was sold by his friend to the guy who had abused him — well not really abused, more like harassed him — he squints his eyes at his best friend, disbelief present on his feature then he hears a sigh of content that is why he turns back to his assailant.

"Ah, you look handsome when you're angry." Baekhyun states, dreamily.

"Excuse me, what?" Chanyeol asks, angry. He should not be angry now, really. It is not good because his way of thinking may affect how he will speak. He do not have any intention on hurting someone's feelings just because of his words so he clears his throat. "I'm sorry about my outburst. But why are you saying that? It is not appropriate." Chanyeol speaks, calmly.

"Ahh. You're such an angel!"

"And." Chanyeol said, touching his lips. "D....did you just kissed me?" He asked nervously, his skin slowly turned pale watching in horror how his assailant enthusiastically nod his head.

Before Chanyeol can even talk, his door opens revealing his Father Uncle who is surprised to see new faces that is lounging on his nephew's room.

"Oh, hello! Are you my Chanyeollie's new friends?" Father Suho asks, looking at Luhan and Baekhyun who immediately straightens their posture and giving Chanyeol's uncle the angelic smile that hides their true nature. Chanyeol blinks in confusion on how Baekhyun's smile immediately lightens his room.

Do not get him wrong; Baekhyun is always radiant whenever he sees him around campus even if he does not know his name. He does not really care of other people aside from his friends and his uncle but he will not lie to say that Baekhyun looks like a walking sun.

"Hello, Father! My name is Lu Han. I am Baekhyun's best friend here. We are sorry to suddenly barge in like this." Luhan said, politely. Tao was shocked on how well mannered the guy is who bows after he introduced himself. Luhan then turned to Baekhyun whose smile widens before he holds on Chanyeol's uncles' hand.

"Hello, Father. My name is Baekhyun Byun. I am Chanyeol's colleague and I am specially fond of him. I am gay for him." Baekhyun says straightforwardly that made Chanyeol gasps, and made his two friends' jaws' drop. However, Father Suho still has the kind and understanding smile as he shook hands with Baekhyun.

"Oh? Is that right, Baekhyun? You took a liking on my nephew? This is quite shocking because he never introduced anyone to me aside from Kris' boyfriend. But I am happy. Just make sure that you would not hurt him, okay? He is a pure boy." Father Suho whispers the last words to Baekhyun who immediately giggles.

"Do you already approved of me, Father? That is shocking." Baekhyun commented that made the priest laughed.

"Is that so? Well, a priest should always have an open mind. God does not judge so who am I to stop love?"

"Oh, thank you Father!" Baekhyun squeals as he hugs the man while Chanyeol remained dumbfounded.

Well, he already knows that his uncle is really a kind and understanding man.

"But this is too much..." Chanyeol unconsciously voices his thoughts out, making his companions turn their attention from Baekhyun and his uncle to him.

"What is too much, Yeol-ah?" His uncle's soothing voice asks, Chanyeol turns to look at his uncle, his mouth gaping open.

"A-ah. T-the blanket is too much- it's heavy! I mean it's hot inside!" Chanyeol squeaks, pushing the blanket away from his body.

Tao and Kris shared a knowing look between themselves as they watched how their dearest friend looked so flustered and irritated at how the events had turned out.

Well, this is new. Byun Baekhyun, what do you have in store for our little elf?

***

The next day, Chanyeol starts to act weirdly. He keeps on looking from his left to right as if afraid he'll find a monster lurking around the campus.

He's being paranoid of course.

The yesterday's turn of events had brought nothing to Chanyeol but fear.

Baekhyun had clung on him for dear life while having small talks with his Father Uncle after their dinner.

Talking about anything and everything that  comes to mind.

He then unconsciously picks up facts about 'Byun Baekhyun.'

That he is the top one on his section currently.

That he is a member and a tenor at their university's grand choir.

That he likes strawberries the most.

That he is the youngest child of the family.

Maybe he had listened and had given attention to the small talk a little too much.

Chanyeol is turning to the right of the hallway when he heard his name being called by someone.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol-ah!"

He turned his head to check whose calling him, his whole body frozen.

We had already seen each other for 2 straight days why again?

Run.

Chanyeol groans before he sprints fast towards his room leaving Baekhyun behind.

***

Baekhyun watches in amusement as Chanyeol runs as fast as a cheetah away from him like he is a disease. He shakes his head while eyeing the way where the giant had sprinted off.

"Fancy. I never had a man that let them be chased by me. They always say yes before I can even asks them to date me. You really are a challenge, Park Chanyeol...

And I'm up for it and I'll make sure that you'll be mine and be marked as mine.