Chapter Three

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

AN: SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE LATE UPDATE. I HAD UNDERGONE A REALLY REALLY REALLY MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AND I EVEN DECIDED TO NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY. I'M A THIRD YEAR COLLEGE STUD NOW SO I CAN'T PROMISE A STABLE UPDATING TIME, BUT I HOPE YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE STORY HEHE? LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME. IF THIS UPDATE IS CORNY IM SORRY IM STILL GETTING BACK IN THE TRACK OF WRITING (A YEAR AND A HALF OF HIATUS, CAN YOU HEAR THAT?)

IF THIS UPDATE IS CORNY IM SORRY IM STILL GETTING BACK IN THE TRACK OF WRITING (A YEAR AND A HALF OF HIATUS, CAN YOU HEAR THAT?)

***

Chanyeol walks to his second to the last class a week after his weird encounter with the guy in the rest room. He still can't get rid of the way it makes his heart flutter just because he remembers the face of the smaller guy who blinks cutely at him with the latter's hand shoved inside the other guys pants.

"No, I'm sorry good Lord. What am I even thinking." He sighs, before entering the room, sitting on the chair that Kris had reserved for him.

 

"We had a practice game lateryou're on my team, got that man?" Kris says as he nudge him, grinning widely. "It is a bet, those who will lose have to pay for the meal later after the practice." his best friend added, making him frown.

 

"Bet? I'm out man. Father Uncle won't like it, you know? Besides, a bet is a sin. It can lead to a fight if the situation didn't go out as planned." Chanyeol answers before taking out his notebook, before Kris can even reply, their subject teacher went in and had started the class.

"I won't let you out of this, Chanyeol. You'll see." Kris whispered, smirking.

 

***

"Hmm! Cheat day is my favorite day! Damn, this food is so delicious! And this one too!" Luhan mutters as he continues on munching all the food he had ordered in the canteen. Baekhyun rolled his eyes on this as he sips on his drink, leaning towards Luhan.

", everyday is your cheat day, you can't fool anyone in here." Baekhyun sasses as he flicks Luhan's forehead.

" you say? I'm still your hyung, respect me like I deserve. And excuse me, it's not always everyday." The other male sasses back, Baekhyun laughs fakely, snatching the fries that Luhan was about to get.

"Oh, right. Not everyday, just maybe every hour? Every minute? Every second?" He grins, before munching Luhan's food.

"Huh? Stupid I did not-"

"Shut up for a minute!" Baekhyun says before widening his eyes, following the movement of a certain guy he had been searching for the whole week, he then grins before standing up and dragging Luhan with him outside the canteen.

", where are we-"

"Shut up and act normal. I don't want to be labeled weird by my future boyfriend."

"What?"

***

"This is a wrong choice. I already said no, why am I dragged in here?" Chanyeol practically moans in his misery as he sat on their bench while waiting for his other team mates to come in the auditorium. He was still dressed in his school uniform, blazer and necktie removed, his sleeves folded. Kris was stretching in front of him already dressed in jersey while wiggling his eyebrows at the other man.

"Because if you don't come with me, I'll expose and sell your baby picture to every girls and boys dreaming for your body. I wonder if it'll be more hit than our practice game." Kris replied, Chanyeol then glared at the taller man.

"Blackmailing someone is a bad habit, Kris."

"Don't be too uptight, man. Your uncle is a priest, yes. But you don't have to  be goody two shoes everyday. You have to try something, a shade darker." Kris grins as he says the last sentence, making Chanyeol run his palm on his face before standing up.

"Why did you became my best friend? Ugh. You and your pun, go away." Chanyeol says as he walks to the locker room, with his best friends laughing heard as a background.

"You love me!"

***

"Where did he go?" Baekhyun tiptoes as he looks around the auditorium that was now packed with people. Luhan is panting beside him because they had run just to catch the person Baekhyun is looking for, but ended up loosing for just a blink of an eye because of a sudden commotion that Baekhyun's ex had done.

"How many minutes had we wasted because of that jerk? Ugh. My prince charming might not be here—" Baekhyun was cut off on his monologue when Luhan suddenly screamed, making him turn his head to the guy who is making a free throw, which his best friend is looking at.

"Shoot that ball for me!" Luhan cheers as the guy shoot the ball at the ring, making the crowd go wild as the guy scored one point, making the opponent ask for time out. "I know that's not the only ball you can shoot! And I know it's not the only ring you can target! Shoot on me please!" Luhan shouts shamelessly, that all the players on the guy's team look towards him, a maniac grin on their face, one of the players, patting the guy's head.

"Someone's crushing on you, Sehunnie~ Our baby's not a baby anymore~" making the guy blushed before pushing the tallest away. Baekhyun widens his eyes comically when he saw where Sehun headed.

", Luhan. It's ing him!"

"What?"

"The one your man is hugging! That's him! Get off your man on my man! They are too close!" Baekhyun fumingly says. Luhan then snorts as he judges his friend.

"Wow, Byun Baek. I bet he doesn't even know you~ Why are you claiming him like he's your property, hm?"

"He's not my property.......yet. Watch how I'll work my magic on him." Baekhyun answers boastfully as he crosses his arms, while giving his 'prince charming' a hungry look.

***

"You literally ace the game, Park Chanyeol! Damn man! How did you even blocked him?" Kris continues on praising while walking outside the auditorium, making Chanyeol glare at him.

"Kris, language."

"Take a chill pill, father Chan. I'm just expressing my feelings, right maknae?" Kris then turns to his right where a resting face boy is walking side by side with him. "Ah. Someone is already crushing on you. I'm so proud. My children is already growing."

"What is growing, hyung?" The tan guy asks, a smirk placed on his lips.

"Jongin." Chanyeol quickly scolded, making Jongin pout.

"Favoritism. Why did you hug only Sehunnie huh? I should be hugged too."

"Clingy monkey." Sehun commented, making Jongin turn to him with his glaring face

"What did you say–"

"Hey, you." They all stopped walking when someone appeared in front of them, Chanyeol instantly recognizing the face, making him pale as he stares at the guy. The smaller then steps towards him, making the rest of his friends watch on what is happening.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, but you can call me yours, Park Chanyeol." The guy introduces himself with a smirk.

***

For those who are wondering what Chanyeol looks here. Here's the photo. 
Send me love. ❤️

❤️