Chapter Thirty One

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Chanyeol hovers atop Baekhyun, one of his hand caging the smaller's, before he leaned it, catching the other's lip in a slow kiss. With every nibble and that the taller will give, Baekhyun will return it with a low, whiny moan.

The taller had delve deeper in kissing his other half, tongue wriggling inside, and pressing the other's muscle in an insistent kiss. Baekhyun is slowly getting impatient with the pace that Chanyeol is setting. He can't pull the other deeper since he was being held down so he moves his knee, to rub it on the other's crotch. Chanyeol moaned lowly before he pushes his boyfriend's knee down, sitting on it, and his hand placing on the other's side.

And a loud giggle had erupted from the smaller's mouth. Chanyeol had looked amused, hearing his angel's beautiful voice. He then repeated what he did and Baekhyun releases a voice between a whine and more giggles.

He had smirked and had then released the other's hand, and he had focused on tickling the other. Baekhyun's squeals, giggles, as well as whines are heard around the house. He had tried to block the other's hand, but it seems like there's always a spot that he had not covered.

It does not also help how Chanyeol keeps on blowing air on his neck, his sensitive spot. He had started to tear up, weakly fighting and Chanyeol already tired from laughing had flopped down atop Baekhyun and was therefore pushed aside.

"Heavy!" Baekhyun complained, panting and snuggling on his taller boyfriend's armpit. They started to catch air, resting and regaining the energy that they wasted on their tickling session.

Chanyeol then hugged his smaller boyfriend, pulling him atop his chest and kissing his hair, breathing it in and playfully leaning away.

"Smells like sweat, ew." Chanyeol complains so he received a hit on his chest, hard. Baekhyun releases a huff, and his other half kisses his forehead, hugging him tight.

They share a bit of silence after that, listening to both of their heartbeats, and being fascinated how it seems to be in sync with one another.

Baekhyun was being lolled to sleep when Chanyeol spoke again, low, gentle, and coaxing.

"Why did you sulked awhile ago, hm? What happened boo?" Chanyeol asks, his hand rubbing his boyfriend's lower back. Baekhyun did not replied after a few seconds, making Chanyeol call his name. "Love, Baekhyun. Tell me what it is." Chanyeol added. Baekhyun then sighed and buries his face on the taller's neck.

"I-I hate feeling like this, you know. I-it's my first time feeling like this." Baekhyun had said, his hand crumpling Chanyeol's shirt when he holds on it. Chanyeol then hums, his other hand combing his boyfriend's hair.

"Feel like what, baby?"

"I....I know you had ....with that girl. I-I saw you both in the parking lot." Baekhyun breathily whispers, Chanyeol had stopped rubbing his back, trying to hold on his boyfriend's face, which the smaller refused.

"Baby—"

"No! Don't talk yet! I-I might not have the courage anymore when you talk!" Chanyeol closed his mouth, and watch how Baekhyun started to collect himself, before talking again. "I-I became angry when I saw her talking to you. I-I wanted to grab her hair and drag her away from you. Then I saw you smiling at her, that beautiful smile that should just be reserved to me! I-I was hurt then, but, no, I mean not angry. I was, pissed. Because why do you keep smiling to everyone! You should just smile for me!" Baekhyun rants, before he sits up, making Chanyeol follow so that he can look at his boyfriend's red face.

He had a smile slowly creeping on his face as the smaller opens his feelings. Baekhyun saw his creepy smile and he received another hit on his chest in return.

"Stop smiling, you oaf! Do you think this is funny?" Baekhyun yells, making Chanyeol laugh hard. Baekhyun keeps on hitting his taller boyfriend, Chanyeol then catches both of his hand and gives the smaller a peck on his lips.

"My baby's jealous of Joy. So cute." Chanyeol chuckles, Baekhyun then tries to hit him again but Chanyeol tightened his hold on his boyfriend.

"So what if I'm jealous?! Maybe I should flirt with other man too!" Baekhyun replies, making Chanyeol's brow raise.

"Oh? You'll flirt with another man?" Chanyeol smirks before he moves his crotch that is under the other's . "You'll be telling that to me while you're practically sitting on my , baby?" Baekhyun's mouth gape. Chanyeol never never said the word or without blushing before. And it was also accompanied with a smirk. Did he raised a lion by chance? "Hm? What? Cat got your tongue?" Chanyeol whispers lowly, before he moves his crotch below the smaller's making Baekhyun release an involuntary moan, covering his mouth when Chanyeol released him, eyes wide.

"When did you learn talking like that?!" Baekhyun whispers, alarmed. Chanyeol lets out an involuntary chuckle.

"Talking like what, babe?" Chanyeol tilts his head to a side.

"Like....like you're really out to eat me whole..." Baekhyun shyly whispers, making Chanyeol smirk wider.

"Oh, baby. You must not know the effect you had given me." Chanyeol leans closer to the other's ear. "Would you really do that, hm? Flirting with other guys, in front of me? Your daddy?" Chanyeol asks, his hand caressing Baekhyun's thigh. "Maybe you would want daddy to you in front of them, hm? Once you flirted with them, maybe daddy should pull you away, let you face him and his and let them see how eager you are to daddy's ?" Chanyeol's hand stopped, hovering above his baby's clothed crotch. Baekhyun releases a low moan, just thinking about how dominant Chanyeol would be, and how territorial he will be just for Baekhyun, to show his ownership on him.

"Or maybe....it'll be better if daddy will show them how hungry you are for daddy's ? By bending you over in front of them? With my getting plunged inside you? Hm? Would you want that? That's how hungry you are for daddy right?" Baekhyun felt his twitch, nodding eagerly and rocking his hips to his dominant's crotch.

"Yes, yes, daddy. I would like that. I want daddy to show them who owns me." Baekhyun breathily agrees, leaning in to Chanyeol. The taller chuckles and was about to kiss Baekhyun when he heard Baekhyun's tummy growl, making both of them stop.

The smaller had groaned internally, of all the moments, why now?

Chanyeol cannot help but laugh making Baekhyun hit him again, face hiding on the other's neck in embarrassment.

"But before that, I should feed the baby first with legit food." Chanyeol winks.

"Shut up!"

*

Another update for you all! I'm trying to build a plot here, hehe. Not just empty s.