Chapter Twenty Nine

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Kris had smiled wide as he saw his favorite child with his lover again, poking his boyfriend's side and revealing his palm. "I won, sweetheart. Where's your payment?" Kris asked in a smirk, Tao hits his tummy, hard.

It had been a long bet, long before they encountered Baekhyun last night. Kris and Tao had predicted when they will get together, and Tao had firmly believed that they will not get back together any sooner, and Kris had guessed that it will be in a span of two to five months, tops.

Kris had groaned and bites Tao's shoulder, making the other slap his face, hard.

That is the mess that Baekhyun and Chanyeol had arrived to, Tao's face flashed in anger, while Kris is rubbing his face.

"Isn't that too early for a brawl?" Baekhyun says, a little unsure if he should be joking or not to Chanyeol's friends. Tao could only huff while Kris laughed and shakes his head.

"So you two are back together, huh?" Tao asked, his eyes judging as he looks at the both of them. Chanyeol then nods, while Baekhyun hides his face shyly at the other's armpit. Tao did not know that Byun Baekhyun can act cute. Chanyeol just chuckles at the other's silliness, hugging the other and kissing his hair.

Tao just smiles, before he felt Kris poking his side again, he glared at the other when he saw Kris mouthing "reward for me later" while making an ok sign on his left hand while his point finger gets pass the hole, making Tao punch his partner. Making the just-got-back-together couple shocked. Tao just waved his hand while Kris complains about the punch he received.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat, still cuddling. Baekhyun then hugs the taller's waist tighter, pouting. "Yah, babu, I want some takoyaki." Chanyeol looks down, rubbing the smaller's ear shell.

"Do you want me to buy it?" Chanyeol asks back, but the smaller shakes his head.

"I want buko juice instead." Baekhyun murmurs, Chanyeol then repeated his question.

"Okay, I'll buy it-" but Baekhyun refuses again, shaking his head then gripping on the taller tighter.

"I want sausage now..." Baekhyun whispers, leaning towards the other's ears. "Your sausage." Baekhyun smiles innocently as he pulls away, his hand caressing the other's thigh with intent, Chanyeol gulped.

"Hi hyungs! Your favorite couple is here!" Sehun had announced as he and Jongin struts towards them, hand in hand with the younger's face painted in a big smile while Jongin had a small one. Then Sehun saw his favorite hyung with his ex-boyfriend, his eyes widening.

"What is this! Why are you together!" Sehun screams, his eyebrow criss-crossing. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had broke their inner world as they heard Sehun's voice, Chanyeol smiled, proud, before showing his favorite dongsaeng their hands. "We're back together. We already talked about our misunderstanding. We're fine now." Chanyeol explains, Sehun then looks at Baekhyun, his eye twitching while processing the information before he jumped towards the smaller and hugged him tight.

"'Never! Ever! Ever! Hurt! Chanyeol hyung again! Or I will be the one to cut your ! Or I can also snatched Chanyeol-hyung away from you, we will include him in a with my Jonginnie!" Sehun declares — mind you, he still have a crush towards his Chanyeol hyung, but the attraction for Jongin is different, thank you very much — Baekhyun can't help but laugh, and he nods while patting the youngest' back.

"Guess you won't be able to do that, Sehunnie. I will not let my Chanyeol get out of my grip any soon." Baekhyun replies in glee before holding his boyfriend's hand.

*

They are currently strolling around the mall, hand in hand, and a smile present on each other's lips. The class had ended an hour ago and they decided that they still missed each other and
needed more time together. They are searching for a fast food restaurant to eat their lunch when a woman calls Chanyeol's name. They both looked towards where the voice came from, and saw Chanyeol's mother, looking at their linked hands.

*

"Mom, he is Baekhyun, my boyfriend. Bub, my mom." Baekhyun is beyond tensed as Chanyeol introduces his love of his life to his mother. Chanyeol had already told Baekhyun that his mom knows what happened to them, since he had told her that day.

They are at a high class restaurant far away from the mall, and in a secluded room at that. So no one will know what will happen to Baekhyun once Chanyeol's mom ate him whole. Chanyeol's mom is quietly studying Baekhyun, before a smile peeks from her lips.

"So you're the one that had dared to step foot on my Chanyeollie's room and kiss him while he's sleeping?" Chanyeol's mom asked, teasingly, Baekhyun blushes more, nodding. "You are also the one who broke my Chanyeol's heart, Baekhyun-ah. My innocent Chanyeol that was well-taken care of by his Uncle. He was really off to the seminary, but you decided for other things hm? My innocent, Chanyeol."

The couple both blushed, Baekhyun redder than the other before he hides his face at the taller's neck.

"Mom!" Chanyeol whines, his mom chuckled amusedly before shaking her head.

"You're the one who told me the story, you know? How you met Baekhyun the first time at the bathroom?" His mom giggled. "You even told me about your first time without I even asking." She added, now, Chanyeol's face had burn brighter, but nothing beats the color of Baekhyun's, beet, dark red.

"But seriously speaking, I just hope that both of you will continue on loving one another. No more hurting each other's feelings alright?" Chanyeol's mom asks, Baekhyun then pulls away, blinking.

"You accept us? Y-you won't get mad because your son turned to be gay?" Baekhyun asks, voice small. Don't get him wrong, he's happy on the inside. He was just shocked by the fact that Chanyeol was accepted by his family; he was also accepted by his, but Baekhyun's relatives are another story.

Chanyeol's mother smiles, nodding. "What's wrong in being gay? We cannot dictate someone's heart, right? What would be wrong is to force someone to be straight or so they say." Baekhyun and Chanyeol nods in agreement, smiling.

They had started eating, Chanyeol's mom talking about the time when Chanyeol's still a child. How he always cause trouble on his uncle's mass by waddling towards the altar on calling his uncle just to pee. All the parishioners had coo by the cute kid that keeps on tugging on his uncle's alba. Or that time that Chanyeol goes home with an injured rat, saying that they should cure it and his mom freaking out.

All the while, Baekhyun is grinning, thinking of how precious his boyfriend is. How lucky he is to have him. After they ate, Chanyeol's mom had bid them good bye and said that she had to go out of the country for a business meeting.

Before she drives away, he told the boys to always be safe and use .

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both blushed before they wave back.

*

The couple is back at Baekhyun's condo, cuddling after their intense love making. Basking in the afterglow of by putting small kisses on their exposed skin. Baekhyun giggling every time Chanyeol plants a kiss on his neck.

Baekhyun looks up, pressing a small kiss on the other's lips, Chanyeol reciprocating it, making it deeper. Baekhyun had moaned, his finger's digging on the taller's skin. He pulled away from the kiss after a few beats, panting and burying his face on the other's neck.

"Mine, and mine alone." Baekhyun had whispered.

*

Belated Happy 7th Anniversary, EXO! ❤️