Chapter Seventeen

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

A/N: First and fur most, I would want to feature this little girl who had dm-ed me on twitter (@chanbaeri pls reply to me soon in dm there 'cause i dmed you) and had sent me a new book cover for this story. It was a late reply from me because I do not usually check my dms (so if I would win in any giveaway, I might not end up having it T.T). Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to her! Attached here is the photo of our conversation. ⬇️ the new book cover is in the media too! Better check it guys! 

For my twitter you can follow me at @dearparkyeol. 

And also! This chapter is Rated - M

And also! This chapter is Rated - M. Because you folks wanted to continue (glances at all of you readers) the do while talking to Father Suho. So here it is! ahead, buckle up and enjoy the ride. (But I have a little something that I mixed in, so please don't be angry at me once you read it.) Again, if you are uncomfortable in reading this type of literary, you might as well discontinue reading this. More notes at the end, enjoy!

***

 

 

"Hello, uncle?" Chanyeol answers as he holds on Baekhyun's arm that had tried to reach out for the taller's . Baekhyun scrunches his nose, unsatisfied before he looks at his leaking member. Oh well, if he ain't letting me touch his, I'll touch mine instead.

With that thought in mind, Baekhyun wrapped his dainty hand around his average size member. Watching as the foreskin slowly moves and uncovers the tip. He watches as Chanyeol stared in half shocked and amusement at the scene uncovering in front of him.

"Hello, son? Are you still here with me?" Father Suho inquired as Chanyeol had not answered to his question, the taller blushes in embarrassment as he saw Baekhyun giggle.

"Sorry, Father Uncle. Baekhyun had asked me something from downstairs and I got distracted for a while."

"Oh, I see." And Father Suho continued on talking whilst Baekhyun bites his lips as he felt a fresh wave of pleasure from his pumping. He closes his eyes and had imagined the hand that is playing with his be of Chanyeol's. He felt his 's harden more.

", Chanyeol. Faster." Baekhyun moans, that caught the giant's attention.

"Oh, is that Baekhyun? I'm sorry for taking Chanyeol's time.Please wait a little more." Father Suho informed, Chanyeol cleared his throat, trying to focus on what the elderly man was saying, ignoring the fact that Baekhyun's hand is busy in exploring the taller's exposed manhood; the vixen's hand playing again with its tip while he pumps his.

Chanyeol releases a choke, surprising Father Suho.

"Are you okay? Drink some water!" the priest said, concerned.

Before Chanyeol can reply, he saw the smaller taking out a silver pack, tearing it open and getting hold of his . Baekhyun impatiently wrapped the around the giant's , nuzzling his cheeks on it first before giving a peck at the tip. Without any warning, Baekhyun sat on the proud, and standing . , it's too huge for my hole, I need to slow down so I would not have to blee --- . Baekhyun threw his head back, gripping on the taller's shoulder, that in return had moaned loud – like super loud even Father Suho noticed.

"Chanyeol?"

"O-oh! Father Uncle! B-baekhyun w-was ma-massaging my back and he had hit the good spot- d-don't worry about it! I-I'll call you later- bye!" Chanyeol quickly ended the call and looked at Baekhyun with deadly eyes, before flipping their position and resulting to the taller hovering above him.

So hot...

"What a naughty guy you are, hm? Trying to push yourself inside me when I'm talking to Father Suho? What are you really, Byun Baekhyun?" the smaller shivered as Chanyeol slowly leaned in... anticipating the pink colored lips pressing on his....

", Byun Baekhyun, you're driving me crazy." Even the way he curses turns me on. "Byun Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun...." Yes, repeat my name like you're addicted to me... Baekhyun hums groaning loudly.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun snapped his eyes open, panting and confused.

Why the heck am I sitting? I was lying down with Chanyeol hovering above me-

"Are you okay? You look so out of the world when I'm trying to talk to you..." Chanyeol questions, concern laced in his voice before his eyes looked down at the hand holding the smaller's . Baekhyun blushes together with Chanyeol before he looks away.

, it's only imagination? I was never embarrassed with my ex-boyfriends so why am I getting embarrassed now?

They did not talk for a few minutes, awkward air hanging. Chanyeol cleared his throat once again and calls Baekhyun's name softly.

"Uh, Baekhyun. As I was saying a while ago, I would want to apologize because I would have to go home now. Father Suho needs me because one of the nun had been seriously ill, and he has to visit her at the convent. For me however, I would have to stay at the house so that someone can watch over it. There are reports of churches being robbed recently and I would have to stand as guard so..." Chanyeol finishes lamely, Baekhyun pouted and looked up and nodded at Chanyeol.

"Ah, so that's why... then you better go now." Baekhyun says, giving a small smile at Chanyeol who returned it with his brighter one.

After collecting his clothes and dressing again, Chanyeol went to Baekhyun who who is dressed in a huge shirt – with no underwear on – waiting for him at the front door of the house. Chanyeol had given a forehead kiss to Baekhyun, lifting the smaller's chin up and smiling.

"See you tomorrow?" Chanyeol asks, Baekhyun nodded with a blush due to the forehead kiss. Dug dug dug dug.

"Yes, see you tomorrow." Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol waved good bye at him before disappearing at the night. As the smaller closed the door, he quickly rushes up with a blushing face and opened his room, locking the door before he jumped in his bed and screamed.

"You're such an idiot, Byun Baekhyun! Fantasizing about a man who's right in front – so ing embarrassing! And what the hell is wrong with my heart? Why is it beating so fast? Ahhh!"

Luhan is casually eating his bread when Baekhyun had sat beside him with a glum aura. The latter then peeked at his best friend's face and has almost panicked when he saw something unbelievable. His friend has a bag – Gucci bish – under his eyes, a pimple on his cheeks, and is completely bare face.

"Wow! What the happened to you ? Did you ride a ing cheetah or something? You look horrible!" Luhan says in disgust. Baekhyun slapped his friend's arms before sitting up straight, and snatching the bread that his dear friend is eating, taking a bite on it as well, and finishing it.

"! Get your own bread! I thought you're dieting?"

"You ing shut up!" Baekhyun says annoyed, still eating the bread.

"The hell's your problem? Did you not get ?"

"Worse than that."

"Did you not get laid- . You have a boyfriend?! What happened with the Chanyeol guy?"

"We're ing doing fine, . We almost almost had - "

"That's the fastest break up you had- "

"We did not break up!"

"Then what- what?! Then why are you almost having with him when you're not breaking up with him? What happened to your" Luhan clears his throat "I'm not having with someone until I break up with them sorry excuse of yours?" Baekhyun remained silent, nibbling on Luhan's bread. He looks like on dazed, that is why Luhan pushes the guy hard until Baekhyun fell on the chair.

" you! What was that for!"

"I am asking you a question on why the hell you and that guy almost had – which I do not really care because I do not have a preference like yours that you'll only give it to them when you wanna get rid of them but – what bended your will and change the plan for Chanyeol?" Luhan narrates in a rather exhausted but concerned voice. Baekhyun went back to his seat, sighing first before whispering.

"I might be really in love with him."

"You already said that a hundred of times to your exes, try again." Luhan says nonchantly. Baekhyun groans, before he reaches for Luhan's hand letting the man turn to him and Luhan was shocked at the sincerity in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Believe me this time." Baekhyun felt his heart starting to beat louder and faster, his hand trembling. "I might really really be in love with him."

And Luhan screamed.

AN: Ah yep, that's it. I wanna take things slow for them in , but why did it turn out this way – Comments are appreciated! See you around soon!

This is the new book cover in all it's glory! Thank you again 

This is the new book cover in all it's glory! Thank you again