Chapter Twenty Three

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Baekhyun greeted Chanyeol again with an overeager smile, waiting for the taller to come near him and he was shocked because his cheeks were squeezed before he was greeted with a kiss on his forehead.

Maybe I was overthinking, maybe Chanyeol didn't see me kissing Joohyuk?

But Chanyeol's head had been turning into gears while he walk with Baekhyun to one of the cheap motels they can come into. His anger whirling, that once they came inside their room, he had pushed Baekhyun to the door and had kissed him hard, anger present mixed with lust. Baekhyun cannot help but gasps.

Chanyeol had lifted him up, wrapping the smaller's legs on his waist, squeezing his globes like a stress ball. His mouth transferred from the smaller's mouth to his neck that is visible to anyone before biting a mark, making the other squirm and moan, tugging on his hair.

"D-d-don't leave a mark-Ah!" But Chanyeol never listened. He then carried the other to the bed, throwing him there, staring deeply into the other's clouded eyes. Baekhyun swallows.

, I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Maybe he did see me and Joohyuk kissing, , he's so hot when he's angry.

"Strip, you ." Chanyeol said lowly, slowly ing his uniform as well as his pants, Baekhyun quickly complies, his hard-on growing harder. "On all-fours." Chanyeol instructed, on which the other complied. He had never expected the slap that came after that on his cheeks, he had moaned so loud that it had been heard all over the room. Chanyeol's smirk had grown into amusement, Baekhyn blushes.

"Did you like that, kitten? Daddy hitting your because you had been a bad, bad, boy to daddy? How many do you deserve, hm?"

Baekhyun trembles, all his kinks are being used on him, he's never been this hard in his life that his toes had curled. Baekhyun let out a yelp once he felt another slap land on his cheeks.

"I'm asking you. How many?"

"T-ten? Daddy can do anything he want with me— Ah! Because he owned my bod— Oh! Please hit me more!" Baekhyun buries his face on the mattress, and biting on his lips.

He had counted the slaps that Chanyeol had given him, ten, like what he requested. He was practically salivating, his hard on twitching, and him recovering, then he felt a tongue pushing through his rim. Baekhyun practically screamed.

"O-oh my gosh! So ing good! !" Baekhyun says, and was about to push his face towards Chanyeol when the taller pulled away.

"Don't move or I would not continue this. Be a good boy and listen well to daddy, okay?" Chanyeol whispered, Baekhyun mewls. Letting the taller destroy him. It had started with tongue, then with fingers. Slow and hard, hard and fast that he felt himself without touching himself.

He had squirmed but was flipped over and saw Chanyeol's huge in front of his mouth. Chanyeol is kneeling atop him, poking the tip on his pretty little mouth so he opened it eagerly, and lapping and on it. He had hollowed his cheeks, when he felt the taller ing inside his cavern.

", so eager for me. Such a ." Chanyeol mumbled before he pushes in some more making the other gag since the taller's huge girth had hit his throat blocking his air. The other pulled away and saw how his was covered with slick. Chanyeol smirked before pushing again. "That's right, salivate on me." After a few more , the was pulled away and the tip now repeatedly was tapped on his plump lips, "Should this be used to a bad boy like you? Hm?" Baekhyun nods, touching the other's and pumping it before giving the slit another , a purr and blown eyes staring at the taller. He heard it before he was flip over, the guttural groan then he was stretched, four fingers in, and he's like a in heat again.

He had reached his second when he felt a huge object starting to go inside his . Chanyeol's . He had eagerly pushed back his on it, and his head and quickly been buried to the mattress because Chanyeol was ing him hard and fast, that Baekhyun's whole world was shaking.

"! ! ! J-just like that, daddy! Please me good! I-i love it! O-oh my! I love it so much! Please please, harder! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Baekhyun's vocal would be strained at this point if Chanyeol continues on ing him like this, and he was flipped over, the taller's mouth quickly attaching on the visible places, marks whilst his had turned into monster pace. Baekhyun was practically clawing at the other's back, his face buried on the taller's neck as he spread wider, so hard he almost out.

He's sobbing when Chanyeol lifted him up, soft and vulnerable when the taller put him on the table, lying him down there.

Baekhyun hiccups, staring at the taller who's busy spreading his legs, watching his spill out of the other's .

"D-daddy n-no more- Ah! ! So good!" Baekhyun's mind is a mess once Chanyeol plunges in again. His is so sensitive, that his toe is starting to curl again as Chanyeol s him to oblivion. Chanyeol leaned closer, and on his earlobe before whispering.

"You would never forget being ed like this, and I would always be the one you'll remember in all the positions we did." And before anything, Baekhyun did out, spurts of shooting and his body growing limp.

*

Chanyeol stared at the sleeping figure of his soon-to-be ex lover. So angelic, innocent and beautiful. For the past four months, he had never been compliant to the other's whims, giving him all he want in the fear of him being left if he start to argue with the smaller. But in that short span he had seen different colors that the other contains.

Too bad that he had seen the worst a few days ago. He had kissed the smaller's forehead and lips one last time before standing up, walking out of the door and hopefully, out of the other's life.

*

Baekhyun had woken up after two hours. His hand trying to find warmth on the other side of the bed, but finding it cold, he frowned. He opened his eyes and sits up, scanning the room before he sees a yellow note attached on a glass of water and medicine. He smiles.

Expect Chanyeol to do this even after all this time. His boyfriend is a sweet fluff ball. Except that aside from the sweet note, he had added another line on it.

Drink this so that you won't have a sore back.

Also, let's break up. You seem happy faces with other men anyway. Let's not bother to act like we know each other, good bye.

*

Double update so that I can make up to y'all being MIA for a few weeks. I had been extremely busy and had experienced writer's block. Tell me your thoughts about this. Have a good week ahead! 

 

PS. Would want to make this ChanHun because we ship a baby maknae