Chapter Twenty Six

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Tao and Kris was out for their anniversary, and had decided to have a drink or two at the bar where they had met before going down to their real business — celebratory – and was waiting for Chanyeol and the biggest babies of the group to arrive.

It will be the second time that Chanyeol will come inside a bar, and he is excited. They had a plan of getting Chanyeol drunk, and being a good friend they are, they are planning on looking for someone who'll give the taller a nice lay, or they can let Sehun do it — since the youngest is crushing on Chanyeol, and only Chanyeol does not know.

Tao is busily drinking when he saw a familiar guy humping on another and was amazed on how the things progressed. He taps Kris' hand and whispered.

"Byun Baekhyun's here. Maybe we should change bars?" Kris looks at where he looked at and had nodded to Baekhyun before turning to him, his nose being nuzzled.

"He's occupied, he won't even be here later once Chanyeol arrives. Stop overthinking, yeah?" Kris replies, kissing his forehead. Tao just nods and decided not to mind Baekhyun.

After a few moments, he decided to order a new drink at the bar so he walks there, surprised that Baekhyun was right beside him after, looking at him.

"Is it just you and Kris?" The smaller asks, voice quiet. Tao looks at him as well, his brow raised.

"Why would you want to know that?" He replied, leaning on the bar counter as he watched the other contemplate by his lower lip and opening his mouth.

"Will Chanyeol go here?"

"And what if he do?"

"Look, I would want to talk to him—"

"You can't. He's bringing someone over. I think he or she is Chanyeol's current love interest? Or some buddy?" Tao cringes, remembering the taller saying he'll bring someone with him through text.

Chanyeol had drastically changed since his break-up with Baekhyun. The taller always always will bring another man or woman with him every day at their hang out place just to make out with them, of course the taller was careful 'cause he attracted different people from different schools due to his continuously improving visual and fashion sense. He do not date or fool around with his school mates tho, well, except of course, the taller's main — Oh Sehun.

It was quite a shock for Tao too, since the youngest had texted him about Chanyeol telling him that Sehun will always be his favorite.

Baekhyun silently contemplates, while Tao had acquired his order.

"Well, is that all?" Tao had asked, ready to go back to his table. He did not received any response to the smaller's and that was his queue to walk back to his table.

 

*

 

Chanyeol was dressed in a sleeveless shirt, with a hole on each side, making his biceps exposed, paired with skinny ripped jeans and with his newly dyed comma styled red hair  - courtesy of Sehun who had chosen his outfit of the night, that for him to exclusively ogle - a new lady dressed in a skimpy red dress was clinging on the tallest arm, lips colored red, with glitters expertly put on her eyes. Sehun is not far behind with a tight graphic shirt and leather jacket hugging his frame and skin-tight jeans with Kai accompanying them with his black meshed shirt topped with a denim jacket and ripped-tight jeans.

 

They caught the stares of people around the bar since the men are all handsome and tall, with a lone woman too beautiful and y anyone will do a double take just to check if she is really existing. 

 

They all walked to the spot that was reserved by Tao and Kris, buckets and buckets of beer in place. Chanyeol greeted the two first, followed by the others, and the last was the newest chick - Joy of SM University.

 

"Hey parents, congratulations!" Chanyeol greeted teasingly, doing a bro-greeting with Kris, and a kiss on the cheek for Tao. Kris had laughed while Tao pinches Chanyeol's side before letting the other occupy the space beside him. Sehun and Kai had seated beside Kris while Joy hugged the couple.

 

"Long time no see, you beautiful lady." Kris had said, holding her hand and kissing it, while Tao had stood up and hugged Joy with a grin on his face.

 

"It's been so long, you giant. You didn't even tell me you're the one who'll be coming with them, we thought it's Chanyeol's another toy." Tao had agreed, that made the other giggle.

 

"I wanted to surprise you, Oppas. Besides, it will not be a surprise anymore if I told you right?" Joy winks before slithering beside Chanyeol, her hand automatically getting placed at the drinking taller's thighs. 

The whole group laughs in agreement before starting the party by opening their drinks.

 

*

 

Not far away, Baekhyun was observing Tao and Kris' table, now occupied with his ex-boyfriend and his friends, plus a beautiful woman that is sitting really close to Chanyeol. Baekhyun can't help but grit his teeth in annoyance on how the taller will initiate skinships whenever they laugh about something. 

 

He will also occasionally whisper to the other, that made the guy's blood boil more. Luhan on the other hand was busy flirting with a Chinese guy he saw at the bar, and Baekhyun bet that his friend is now doing some action on the bathroom. Baekhyun gulps on his beer again, his feelings seething once more when he saw that the group had now decided to play a game.

 

*

Sehun had insisted on playing spin the bottle since their drinking time is getting boring, on which everybody had agreed. They do not know that a certain someone is practically keeping an eye on them, watching what they are doing, and is two seconds on coming to their table to drag someone out.

 

The first to be picked by the bottle is Jongin who was asked who is his boy crush, 'cause the other had recently came out of the closet and had said that he is biual. He had blushed real hard, and had mumbled a name that no one heard. They asked him to repeat it again and he had shouted the name "Oh Sehun!" making both him and Sehun blushed red.

 

The next to be pointed out is Kris, that was then asked to mark Tao on the most visible part of his body, and Tao ended up on the tallest' lap, his throat getting devoured by the other, and with a loud moan escaping his lips. We should also not leave the fact that they are both hard when they pulled away, and a promised of "Daddy, please me later in the car 'cause your Kitten is hard and leaking" was whispered to the other's ear.

 

Baekhyun's most dreaded scenario had came out after a few more spins of the bottle with Sehun dancing on Jongin's lap, a body shot of Kai done on Sehun's body, few more strips that the guys had done, Joy drinking a few shots of tequila and Tao humping on Kris' clothed . 

 

Joy was picked, and by the looks of it, Tao and Kris had whispered something dirty that Chanyeol and Joy had blushed. Joy was shaking her head so cutely, but Chanyeol seems to say that it's okay and had encouraged the other to stand up. 

 

Baekhyun's grip at the bottle had tightened, when he saw Joy turning her back on Chanyeol and sitting on the taller's lap. The smaller's mind flashed red when he saw the lady's rub on Chanyeol's slowly hardening a few times, and he fumed more when he saw Chanyeol releasing a little moan by opening his mouth. The lady pressed her some more, and was about to stand up when Chanyeol holds on her waist, locking her down on his , pressed so firmly and Joy flushes. He can almost hear the wolf whistles coming from Sehun and Kai when Chanyeol leaned down to whisper on Joy's ear. 

 

The smaller gulps another mouthful from his drink and waits when Chanyeol stood up after whispering to Joy after 10 minutes, maybe telling her he'll wait for her at the bathroom to , that Baekhyun did some action by following Chanyeol.

 

No one will be able to taste your rather than me, Park Chanyeol. I won't let anyone taste your  , because it's mine. All mine...

 

****

 

Are you ready for the drama? And maybe some steamy hot (that I will really really try to execute? >:) )

 

Do comment your thoughts about this chapter 'cause it motivates me. Thank you! <3

*REFERENCES FOR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

 

Chanyeol

Except that he has a comma styled hair and really tight ripped jeans

Except that he has a comma styled hair and really tight ripped jeans

***JOY

***JOY       

 

*SEHUN

 

* PLUS RIPPED JEANS       

* PLUS RIPPED JEANS

 

*** KAI

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f334c5f6c49657376542d334c50773d3d2d3731333036333139372e313539313038636566363837363339613339333930373335343337382e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280