Special Chapter 1

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are currently lodging at the smaller's unit, both panting after a very intense . Baekhyun had snuggled closer to the taller's chest, breathing in his natural scent and listening to the other's fast heartbeat that eventually had slowed down after a couple of minutes, making him calm down as well and was slowly falling on the verge of sleep.

Both of them just came back from the college that they enrolled to, having passed the exams and taking their desired course, as for Baekhyun, who enrolled for BA Theater Arts, while Chanyeol leaned more to Accountancy.

Chanyeol did not expect that once they went home, Baekhyun will be attacking him for an intense love making, considering how moody the smaller is while they were out awhile ago. Remembering that, he then taps the smaller's cheeks making the other stir in his sleep and yawn before sleepily blinking his eyes.

"What?" Baekhyun asks softly, nose nuzzling on his giant's collarbone.

"Why are you angry awhile ago? Did something happened?" Chanyeol asks, clueless. Baekhyun had huffed by then, not answering the other's question but instead burying his face deeper on the other's neck. Chanyeol just chuckles, squeezing the smaller's round , making the other squeal. "So there really is something... What is it?"

Baekhyun whines lowly, shaking his head before shutting the other up by pecking the taller's lips repeatedly, Chanyeol then teasingly leaned away and tries to recall any situation that might trigger his boyfriend's actions. The other huffs as his boyfriend leans away so he quickly straddled on the other's chest and continues on assaulting the other with kisses.

"Mine. Mine. Mine." Baekhyun whispers at every pecks, making Chanyeol laugh harder and nods as he cups Baekhyun's cheeks from kissing him again, pressing their lips for a longer time span.

"Always yours, my love. Always yours." Chanyeol assured, kissing his baby's cheeks with a smile present on his lips.

It is not Baekhyun's intention to get jealous at every guy or girl that interacts with his boyfriend. What can he even do? His man is handsome, polite and ing smart. He also has a tall stature, a toned body and also a member of the varsity team. It is every people's dream boyfriend. A perfect perfect man with a super big .

So Baekhyun considers himself lucky, a very lucky bastard to bag someone like Park Chanyeol. And to have Chanyeol head over heels for him even after all the things he had done.

Chanyeol then pulled the blanket down together with Baekhyun, making the smaller gasps as their collided when Chanyeol made him lay atop him. His eyes then sparkled darkly, before he rocks his hips on his boyfriend.

Chanyeol's eyes widens at the other's movements before he stops them.

"No, baby boy. Tell me first what's your problem." Chanyeol says, his hand firm on Baekhyun's waist, the smaller whines even more and stills atop the other, contemplating if he should really tell what's bothering him. He had his chin atop his tall boyfriend's chest, staring at the wall while thinking.

Chanyeol on the other hand is his hair, one moment he thought his boyfriend fell asleep but he heard his whisper.

"I was jealous." Baekhyun mumbles, making Chanyeol blink because he didn't hear what the other said entirely.

"Sorry babe, I didn't seem to catch that, can you please repeat it again?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun turns towards him, a pout evident on his lips.

"I said I was jealous. You know I saw you interacting with this beautiful girl that looks like Joy! She have this killer curves that is better or yet the best than mine! You also have this friendly smile towards her when she keeps on touching your biceps like you like being touched. Y-you look good together!" Baekhyun huffs, already sitting up as he gets worked up in every words he had said. Chanyeol just blinks at him, while the smaller slowly feels shy that he tries to get away from the other but Chanyeol is faster as he flipped them over, caging Baekhyun with a smirk present on his lips.

"Babe, how many times did I told you that I would not want anything else but you? Hm? Have I not showed you enough? Is my words still not sufficient? Should I do it with my actions?" Baekhyun stares at his boyfriend's eyes with wonder as Chanyeol stares at him with determination, his big hands spreading his legs wide, to accommodate his big self. His hands had started tracing his milky white skin before he his lips and went down to capture the other's lips and pulled away again.

"You're my one and only. baby, if you're a girl, I might have gotten you pregnant with how many times I cummed inside you... , I'll make you pregnant right now and make you realize who you belonged to, and who I belonged to." Chanyeol had stated, chuckling as he felt the smaller twitch once he had mentioned the word pregnant. "Oh, you like that idea hm? Carrying my kids? Having a swollen belly and getting pregnant again after you gave birth? We'll make love every day, until we former another human inside you." Chanyeol pressed his hand on his boyfriend's small tummy that made Baekhyun whimper.

"You're mine, all mine. And I'm yours. No one will ever be between us, I will love no one but only you. Not even the girl's that you're referring to, because I'm only yours." And before Baekhyun could speak, Chanyeol has already had him wreathing under him as they had been engaged in another passionate love making.

*

Baekhyun can't even move the moment he wake up the same day, what with Chanyeol not letting him go anywhere after the taller discovered his insecurities and his thoughts of the possibility that the taller might leave him for another person. For every time Baekhyun will get away, he'll get impaled by the taller's that will make his twitch deliciously too that there's one point he became hysterical since the pressure became too much but he would still want more and rile up his partner to do him more, to him more 'til he cannot walk.

Of course, he cannot ing walk anymore because of his soreness not only on his hole but also with his thighs getting stretched too much. Chanyeol had been a wild beast awhile ago that there's this one moment that he had escaped the sleeping giant to pee and Baekhyun was absolutely terrified when he felt a being shoved his again once he finished peeing and a moan escaping his lips because Chanyeol's pounding on him again. It had resulted with 3 rounds of at the shower of the bathroom and a with Chanyeol shooting loads of on his face.

Hell, it's just one day of being together, what would happen to them once they moved in?

Baekhyun successfully corrupted his innocent Chanyeollie, but he might as well pay the consequences of his actions since Chanyeol very much know how to rile him up.

He completely had taken Park Chanyeol's innocence.