Chapter Thirty Three

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

It happened too fast, within a blink Baekhyun was left gasping while he's being pounded hard and fast at the shore of the beach, on all four. Chanyeol is merciless as he drives inside him in locomotive, that the receiving end can't even think straight.

", ! Yes, yes, you're swallowing me whole hm? You like that? You like it when I pound inside you baby boy? yes, keep clenching that hungry hole of yours, hungry for my that bad that you would want to he pounded on the shore? Are you that shameless?" Baekhyun had whined, his hand trying to collect the sand as his back arches, drool getting out of his mouth as he spreads himself wider, chest already flat at the sand, head already up cloud 9.

Then when he was about to , in the verge of convulsing, Chanyeol had pulled out. Baekhyun had not registered it for a couple of seconds, his mind still reeling, before his head snapped to Chanyeol that had an amused face when Baekhyun quickly pushed him down and mounted him, kissing him hard before a tight hole engulfs his again. Pounding, up and down. Up and down.

Baekhyun is biting his lips the whole time, his mind a mess as he starts to go up cloud 9 again. He went to the taller's neck to a mark on it, marking any skin that his mouth can reach; Baekhyun trembles when he felt another foreign thing get inserted on his full-of- hole. Chanyeol's large finger, that is starting to penetrate him as well.

He visibly shakes a couple of timed more and had muffled his moans after he and Chanyeol had released. Panting and still disoriented, Baekhyun didn't felt Chanyeol lifting him up and carrying him towards the rocky part of the beach, making him hold on one of the rock and pushing inside the petite male again making Baekhyun open his exhausted eyes in shock and pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh goodness. Yes, yes please. Oh, , Chanyeol, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun squeals, feeling himself reach his peak again, his bursting his while Chanyeol continues on pounding on him, lifting both of his legs and pushing it on the rock, making him feel like he's lying on it, and Baekhyun thought he wouldn't again, but Chanyeol hit that spot, repeatedly, with vigor, and all Baekhyun saw is white and black and silence.

*

Baekhyun woke up with a start at 6PM. Smelling the barbeque that Chanyeol was cooking outside. Baekhyun can smell it since the terrace door is open leading to their bedroom. Baekhyun tries to sit but he had failed due to the soreness of his back.

And he giggles upon the realization that Chanyeol had throughly ed him 'til he out, and if he is a girl, he might be pregnant by now, considering the number of times that the taller had released inside him.

Baekhyun carefully limps and leaned on the terrace railing to see his boyfriend dressed in his summer polo and shorts while grilling some seafood so he calls him.

"Babe! Your princess is awake!" Baekhyun announces, giggling as he saw his boyfriend jump in shock and hold on his chest before looking at him and smiling. Chanyeol walks towards him and climb a rock so that he can lean on the terrace and peck his baby's lips.

"Hi love, how's your sleep?" Chanyeol asks, Baekhyun panics because of his boyfriend's current position so he pulls him inside the terrace, smiling.

"It's good. It'll be better if you waited for me tho." Baekhyun pouts that makes the latter chuckle, pecking his lips again.

"Come, let's eat dinner, hm?" Chanyeol asks, stepping to walk outside the room but Baekhyun groans once he moved, making Chanyeol looked back at his boyfriend's pained expression making him worried and rushed towards him. "What is it? Is anything hurting?" Chanyeol asks, Baekhyun bites his lower lip and points at hiss , grinning a little.

"Although I did prepare myself for your gigantic , you still ed me so hard and so good that my hole is sore." Baekhyun his lower lip, so Chanyeol sighs, kissing his boyfriend's forehead before lifting him up princess style.

"I'm sorry, bub. It'll never happen again, hm? Come let's eat." Chanyeol says before they both walked out of their room, going to the beach.

Chanyeol continues his earlier task of cooking their dinner while Baekhyun is sitting at a chair near Chanyeol's working station. Chanyeol will then occasionally kiss him when he's passing by that makes the other giggle.

They ate their dinner after that, composing of the grilled seafoods; lobsters, sea shells, shrimp and beer. They are cuddling at the camp fire, both wrapped in a blanket and are leaning to each other before Chanyeol stood up, for an excuse of taking a piss.

Baekhyun was left alone for 10 minutes after that, 10 minutes before the clock strikes 12 to indicate that it'll be his birthday. Only Luhan and his family knows the date of his birthday, since he does not want to celebrate birthdays. Baekhyun believes that every day should be celebrated because it's a new day to live.

He then remembered the past years that they celebrated his birthdays, from his extravagant birthday parties to just family dinners, and Luhan and him going out last year. And this year, being with Chanyeol.

It made Baekhyun smile, drawing a heart on the sand. It is indeed the simple things that would make someone happy if they'll just tend to look and appreciate every moment.

Baekhyun is getting impatient when Chanyeol did not return a minute before 12 MN, so he decided to stand up and see where his giant of a boyfriend had wandered but his heart nearly drops when Chanyeol is walking near him, a candle lighting his face with a soft smile painting his lips while holding a customized birthday cake.

Baekhyun started to tear up when Chanyeol sings a soft happy birthday while walking to him, and at exactly 12, Baekhyun blew the candle.

"Happy Birthday, baby. I'm so glad you came to my life, or should I say, I'm happy that I came to your life, barge inside the bathroom and saw you almost ing with someone and run away. Then you followed me here. My strawberry." Chanyeol mumbles, leaning in and kissing Baekhyun's lips softly, Baekhyun giggles and removes the cake that the other is holding; putting it on the nearby table before hugging the other tight, peppering kisses on his face and nuzzling his nose on the other.

"Thank you, my love. How did you know that today is my birthday?" Baekhyun asks, clueless. Chanyeol snorted, pinching his nose.

"Are you seriously asking me that question, bub? I'm your boyfriend, of course I know." Then, a glint flashes on the taller's eyes before squinting it. "Wait, did you not know what is my birthday?" Chanyeol asks accusingly and Baekhyun laughs embarrassed before trying to divert Chanyeol's attention away from Baekhyun's lack of knowledge regarding his boyfriend's birthday.

Chanyeol huffs as he pulls away, looking at Baekhyun amusedly. "I'll break up with you some other time. Some kind of boyfriend you are not knowing your boyfriend's birthday. Thank God that it's your birthday today or you'll be sleeping at the couch." Chanyeol announces that made Baekhyun pinched his side.

"Talk later, kiss the birthday boy now." Baekhyun mumbles, before being rewarded with a kiss that he asked for.

*

The End.





 

*

Author's note: Please don't skip this.
I don't know if this will be the ending of the story, or if I would be adding more Chapters since I think all the components that I can add is already in here unless I would want to stir another fight between our couple. Nevertheless, thank you for being here. For reading the story from start to finish. I appreciate my avid readers that I always see commenting whenever I updated this story to @__yehet_inferes__ @TriziaMinseok @kairicb @Atengdimaganda @sparklingjellyjam19 @slowdownspeedup and @samofcabintres; also to the readers that had came here and think that this is a good story, thank you. Thank you for appreciating my work.

To all the people that think that this story is just another clichè thank you for dropping by.

Just, thank you for dropping by and taking a shot in reading this story. Thank you for waiting!

I'll try to come back with a new and fresh story to offer, that will be also catering your ChanBaek heart.

See you around!

Happy Birthday, Baekhyun! ❤️