Chapter Five

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

A/N: Yes!!! This story is still alive! I'm definitely a gift of surprises, I only update when I want to. πŸ˜‚ I'm so sorry readers (if there are still readers here, hello hello) I am doing a research right now β€” yes, thesis! β€” because I am already a fourth year student. Please include me in your prayers, lovely. Love you all! 😘

***

"Is he anemic? Or does he have any health complications? This is his second time." Father Suho had asked Kris while they are observing Chanyeol that was lying on the infirmary's bed. The older is affectionately the younger's hair.

"It just happens that this Baekhyun guy came andβ€”"

"It's not that, Father Uncle!" Tao cut Kris off, glaring at the said man.

'Your mouth don't have any filter!' Tao mouthed before smiling at the oldest.

"Maybe it's just because of the heat? Chanyeol can be quite sensitive sometimes right?" Tao asks, grinning

"I hope that's just the problem." Father Suho replied, nodding before standing up as he looks at the clock. "Can you please take care of him while I'm gone? I'm going to facilitate a mass on a nearby town. I'll probably be back at 8 in the evening."

"Of course, Father Uncle. Leave your nephew to us!" Kris replied too eagerly, that Tao had suspected he has some evil plans, before he can even voice out his opinion, Father Suho had already said his good bye and had already shut the door closed.

There is a moment of silence between the trio, one of which is still deep in his slumber while the other has whipped his phone out of his pocket.

"This is going to be fun!" Kris exclaimed.

***

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Luhan asks skeptically as he and his best friend Baekhyun stepped out of the car that his friend had brought.

They are in front of a Catholic Church that is painted in pink with statues of a mother and daughter in the middle, Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, clueless.

"My driver had brought us here, considering that he knows where and what is residing in the town, so yeah, obviously, this is the right place."

"Who the hell texted you anyway?! You always bite any bait that is presented into you. What if you are being kidnapped?" Luhan panics, looking around the place that made Baekhyun snort.

"I figured Kris don't have the desire to kidnapped us."

"Kris? You mean the giant of a friend of your lover boy?" Luhan inquired as he watched his friend type on his mobile phone.

"Yeah."

Before Luhan can ask another question, there is someone who went out of an establishment that looks like where priests resides.

"Hello, boys!" The giant with blonde hair greeted with his too wide smile that exposes his gums.

***

"Chanyeol lives here?" Luhan mused as he looks around. The house is decorated with different portrait of saints that is hanged on the wall. On the far corner, he can see statues of saints that is carved in woods.

They are currently walking on what Kris had said a "convent" wherein their guess is right, that the parochial vicar and its priests resides at the said structure. They turned a corner a saw on one of the office the photos of the current residing priest on the Shrine, Luhan then taps Kris arms to inquire who it is.

"Oh, that man is the current priest of the town. His name is Junmyeon Kim, Chanyeol's uncle."

"Chanyeols' what?!" Baekhyun shrieks, stopping mid-step before he turns around and looks at Kris like he had announced that Baekhyun should not wear a skirt because it is prohibited and is only exclusive for girlsβ€” but who are we kidding? Baekhyun won't even care if he was stopped, because he will still do it anyway β€” Kris raised his eyebrows like it is already old news.

"Chanyeols' uncle. Yeah, his uncle is a priest, had been his guardian since his second grade. That is the reason why my dear best friend is as delicate as a flower." Kris had said, stopping on a brown door that is concealed from the plain view, opening it to show Tao who is sitting on a stool beside Chanyeol who is still asleep while playing on his mobile phone. The latter then looked up, a disapproving looked on his face.

"I do not know what is running on your mind, you giant oaf, and I do not approve of whatever you are planning." Tao had stated, before he transfers his gaze on the company of his boyfriend.

"Oh, it is the both of you. The one who kisses our Chanyeollie." Tao said matter-of-factly as he points to Baekhyun "...and that guy who keeps on yelling his desire to our Sehunnie." He uttered as he transferred his eyes to Luhan.

Both of the newcomers shivers at the glare they are receiving from the man that was quickly covered by Kris by hugging his boyfriend, kissing his cheeks.

"Oh come on, sweetheart~ Don't act like there is a stick shoved up your β€” even though that sounds a good kink, we should try that sometimes β€” ouch!" Kris yelled as he was hit on his back, wincing.

"You're gay?" Baekhyun interferes, blinking.

"Straight as a spaghetti when it was soaked on a boiling water, man. Of course we are." Kris stated as he looks at Baekhyun like he had grown three heads.

"But Chanyeol is friends with you, and he is the nephew of a priests, and you are gay." The smaller uttered more to himself that made Kris chuckles.

"Oh boy, Chanyeol is aware of us being gay. And yes he is friends with gay people. He do not mind, even his uncle do not mind too. They are very open minded." Tao replies, rubbing his boyfriend's lower back.

"Interesting. Most of the priest that I had known do not like gay people." Luhan commented, maybe to remind the people around him that he is present, before he starts to roam on Chanyeol's room. "His uncle maybe is cool." He added, that earns the nod of both Kris and Tao.

"Very cool, he's pretty chill about anything." Kris answered.

"Then does that mean, Chanyeol can swing that way, too?" Baekhyun asks too eagerly as he looks back and forth from Kris to the sleeping male on the bed, the former then grins that wide grin of his, before it slowly turns into smirk.

"Why don't you try? Kiss him again? Like he is sleeping beauty. Wake the handsome beauty up, and figure out if he really is gay." Kris suggested that made Tao gasps, Baekhyun then smirks as well, before he sits on the right side of Chanyeol's bed, that made it dip, before he looks at everyone who is watching him in anticipation.

He slowly leans down then presses his lips on the sleeping man's lips. After a few seconds, they heard a loud thud and a deep shriek that comes from the room.

"2 - 0" Baekhyun smiles wide.