Chapter Four

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, but you can call me yours, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol quickly took a step back as Baekhyun took a step forward to shake hands with him, making him more nervous than he already is. Chanyeol then quickly took a hold on Kris arms, a pleading expression present on his eyes.

Help me, man. He's the one I'm telling you. Please.

Chanyeol lets out an unmanly squeak as Baekhyun grabs his hand while he was looking at Kris, making the taller turn to him, dumbfounded.

"You're so handsome, you know? You'll be mine, later on." Baekhyun says, grinning before he puts a kiss on Chanyeol's cheeks, while his hand is lingering on the taller's chest. "I'll see you around, baby." He steps back, winking at Chanyeol before he turns around with Luhan in tow, their backsides sashaying from side to side.

Chanyeol's friends quickly turn around when they hear a loud thud, realizing that their friend had fainted.

***

"Ugh. What had happened?" Chanyeol asks himself as he blinks staring at the ceiling as soon as he woke up.

"Oh. You're awake. How are you feeling, my child?" Chanyeol then turns to his right after hearing the voice of his uncle.

"Father Uncle. I'm alright now." He answers as he tries to sit, his eyes scanning his surroundings. "Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital. Kris had brought you here after you fainted. You're lucky that you have a friend who'll take care of you, huh?" His uncle replied, chuckling. "Rest a little more, the doctor said you can check out after you woke up." His shorter man added, patting Chanyeol's shoulder before standing up and exiting. The latter then laid down again, remembering what had happened.

"I'm just daydreaming. Goodness, why would it even happen? Park Chanyeol you should sleep a little more. You're so stressed this days. You're becoming insane."

***

"Are you sure you're really okay, Park? You look really pale yesterday." Kris continues on inquiring as his best friend sit beside him, making the guy roll his eyes.

"I just fainted. It's nothing serious. Had you all had eaten the dinner that had become the prize of our hard work?"

"We cancelled it because you're not around. Look how considerate I am to you. Be grateful!"

"Thank you, then." Chanyeol plainly replies as he waits for their teacher to come.

***

"Can you see him?" Baekhyun asks as he keeps on searching from the left side while his best friend is searching at the right side of the corridor.

"No progress at all. I just hope that you didn't scare your love interest that much." The deer-like male responded as he tsks. "But he sure look handsome. If only you're not the one who found hin first, I'm about to get that guy and own him instead. But his friends are not bad either." Luhan continues to say, his lower lip. As the bell rang, lots of student instantly get out of their classroom.

"What a nuisance! I need to see my baby, not this ugly fishes." Baekhyun complains, as he starts to tiptoe.

"Omo! There they are!" Luhan says as he spotted a mop of black and blonde hair going out of their classroom, which were later joined by another 2 black haired guy.

"Am I looking fantastic?" Baekhyun asks as he tries fixing himself, by combing his bangs.

"You're still ugly, ." Luhan replies as he lets his eyes follow the boy's group.

"Let's go and follow them!" Baekhyun says as he pulls Luhan with him away.

***

"Hyung, teach me later about English. I think 
I'll be failing in no time because of that sh*tty teacher." Sehun complains to Chanyeol as he continues on eating his lunch, while Chanyeol chuckled.

"You whiny baby. Why? What did he do this time?" Chanyeol answered as he puts in the spoon in his mouth.

"He keeps on giving us this activities without teaching it, he'll just sit there and wait for us to finish." Jongin replies, as Sehun makes his mouth full, making Chanyeol tsk for them.

"You're both haters of your teacher, hm? Okay, later at the library. I'll wait for you both, okay?"

"Can you teach me too?" They all turned their heads to the speaker, making the people on the table to quiet down.

"Oh! You're the guy from yesterday!" Kris inquires, his eyes wide. "What's your name again? I just catch the Byun, because you know, Byuntae."

"I should be insulted, but because you're my future boyfriend's best friend, I'll just pretend that you didn't insulted my surname. But yeah, I'll introduce myself again. Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol's future boyfriend."

Chanyeol chokes on his food because of Baekhyun's statement, Sehun quickly patted Chanyeol's chest to calm him down, while Jongin gave him water.

"E-excuse me? What are you saying? Future boyfriend?" Chanyel inquires after he calms down, thanking the maknaes from helping him. Baekhyun the giggles before sitting on the table in front of Chanyeol.

"Yes, honey. Future boyfriend."

Baekhyun replies, fixing Chanyeol's fringe, the smaller on his lower lip as he thinks.

"Or maybe, you can already be my boyfriend, I'm not picky, especially if it comes to handsome boys like you."

Baekhyun added, the people surrounding the table making their jaw dropped down.

"I liked the idea of that, right, boyfriend?"

"You must be mistaken—"

"No, I'm not honey."

Baekhyun then climbs on the table where he is sitting, calling the attention of all the people eating at the cafeteria.

"Hello, es! You already know who I am right? Good! I'm just here to announce that I'm already taken by the guy right here! His name is Park Chanyeol. No one is allowed to be near me or him, no one can touch us anymore! We're official, I'm his boyfriend, and he is mine. Remember it and plant it on your pea like brain. Okay, good!"

The cafeteria was silent for a few moments, before a chorus of congratulations, aw men, this is sad filled the place. Chanyeol's table were still quiet except for Luhan and Baekhyun bickering with "You could have done more cooly, ." and "Die of jealousy because you cannot do that well, like me."

Chanyeol was awaken from his reverie when the school bell rings, indicating the end of lunch. He hurriedly stands up to try and escape the awkward situation, and also for the reason that he don't want to be late from his class when Baekhyun pulled him back to his place, lean on his lips and kisses it, making him frozen once again.

My first kiss...

He can't hear anything except from the loud beating of his heart, his surroundings becoming a blur, like the time is stopping and all he can see is Baekhyun's closed beautiful eyes, all he can see is Baekhyun. Baekhyun pulls away after a few seconds, smiling at Chanyeol's daze expression before he pats the taller man's chest.

"See you around, boyfriend."






 

Thud.

"Oh my god, Chanyeol not again!"