Chapter Nineteen

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

AN: If you would want to be more updated with this fic, you can visit my Wattpad account 'cause it's the most accessible writing tool for a working person like me hehe. Link here: https://www.wattpad.com/101187046-taking-park-chanyeol%27s-innocence-slow-update

-------

Baekhyun is sitting on the bench where the basketball players are designated while waiting for Chanyeol and his team to come back from the locker room.

The taller had lead him first to sit there, before telling him that he would have to change first and have a meeting with his team mates, in which the smaller agreed.

Baekhyun scanned the school gymnasium, and was shocked to see a bunch of his schoolmates hanging around the area. He had imagined to be the only one to watch the team practice, but well, people function with as one brain cell.

He heard the cheers after a few more minutes, catching his attention as the team entered the with two different colors. Chanyeol's biceps are exposed at the jersey he is wearing.

Baekhyun felt himself salivate. Chanyeol is wearing a red jersey, same with Sehun and Kai. Meanwhile, Kris was wearing a yellow one.

The cheers are getting louder once they stood in position, signaling that the practice game is about to start.

Once the whistle blew, loud screams of girls were heard, Baekhyun would have not paid attention, if only they are not cheering for his boyfriend.

"Delusional." Baekhyun muttered under his breath as he watches quietly, grinning every time Chanyeol shoots and scores at the ring. "Chanyeol's only mine. Go baby!" Baekhyun shouts, catching everyone's attention, but Chanyeol's reaction is his favorite, the taller's neck up to his face and ears turns red, flustered. Baekhyun smirks, and waves, looking at the girls behind him and giving them a mega watt smile Baekhyun -1 Losers - 0

*

After the game, Baekhyun's grin cannot grow any wider because Chanyeol's team had won. He is now waiting for the taller to be back after the shower. He had many thoughts running in his mind, specially because the taller had won, and if he won, he then deserve a reward.

Baekhyun grins, satisfied at the erted idea running on his mind. Ah, the things I can do to corrupt my Chanyeol.

"Hey, Baekhyun. Sorry to keep you waiting." Chanyeol calls, already reaching for Baekhyun's hand that the smaller had given, smiling.

"Hi, handsome. Nice play today." Baekhyun replied, leaning close to Chanyeol and pecking his lips, his free hand running down to the taller's chest and arm, biting his lower lip with a purr and going back to look at Chanyeol's curious eyes. "My baby boy deserved a reward." Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol's ear as he leaned closer, on the taller's ear shell that made Chanyeol shiver. "Tell your uncle that we'll have a sleep over at my house tonight, alright?" Baekhyun commands, looking up at smiling as Chanyeol nods robotically, still in dazed, and with his face redder than a tomato.

"Good boy." Baekhyun says, satisfied before he pulls the taller outside the gym.

*

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to a nearby fast food to eat. Baekhyun would want to eat to a fancier place, but the taller insisted that they should save money instead of spending a huge amount of it on overpriced food.

What a turn on. Baekhyun giggles in his mind.

All the boys he had dated before wanted to impress him by bringing him to expensive restaurants in their every date, and here is Chanyeol, the sweet innocent Chanyeol — that maybe he can finally have later — impressing him by eating on a fast food chain.

He really is different from all the guys I had dated before.

Baekhyun had thought.

Chanyeol had ordered chicken nuggets and McFlurry for them.

Baekhyun groans once he was reminded of how much calorie he would have to intake with this amount of food, but was reminded that he's with Chanyeol. He do not want to disappoint him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun chatters all throughout the time while eating. Occasionally being silent because of the food they're eating.

When Chanyeol is the only one left eating, Baekhyun decided that it is now time to launch his mission.

He looks around, surveying the area, making sure that no one is around. The place they are currently in can give full privacy to then, Baekhyun had strategically picked it to launch his very naughty plan.

The smaller pretends to listen attentively to Chanyeol's blubbering, but under the table, he had already removed his shoes, and is now making it crawl towards the taller's feet, Chanyeol paused his story telling and stared at Baekhyun with a flustered look, the naughty one leaned his chin on his intertwined hands and signaled Chanyeol to go on.

He saw the taller visibly gulp, clearing his throat and continuing to talk.

W-what is Baekhyun doing? Why is he planting his foot on mine?

Baekhyun then lets his foot slide upwards, tracing the taller's thigh, making Chanyeol stiff, looking at him now with wider eyes, but nothing beats his reaction once the toe landed on his crotch, Chanyeol on his glory, stiff, wide-eyed and burning red.

Baekhyun his lower lip teasingly, enjoying the taller's reaction. He slowly rolled his sole on it, humming when he felt Chanyeol getting stiffer, and his waking up to life. The taller tried to cross his legs to prevent Baekhyun in continuing but the smaller has other plans.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out of the fast food chain after 5 minutes of teasing, the taller already covered in thin sweat because of the torture that he had experienced. Baekhyun had given a little mercy to him, and had asked him to go home to their house — or so Chanyeol thinks.

No one had prepared Chanyeol to the aggressiveness that Baekhyun had revealed once they are confined to the smaller's room.

The brunette quickly captures his lips, his hands finding the buttons of his uniform and his knees, knee-ding the that almost almost died.

Chanyeol tries to reciprocate the kiss. He had shyly asked Kris some advice when it comes to kissing, telling him that he was afraid that Baekhyun might be disappointed because he doesn't know how to kiss.

Kris then ever so kindly told him to imitate what Baekhyun will be doing, and to squeeze the plump that the smaller have — Chanyeol had curiously asked why, but Kris insisted that he should just do it,— so squeeze he did, that made the smaller moan out loud.

Baekhyun pulled away temporarily, panting and placing the taller's hands on his , salivating.

"Do it again. Please." Baekhyun pleads in a breathy whisper, so Chanyeol complied. He leaned in to kiss the smaller, starts to squeeze the delicious firmly, and in a pattern, and in return, Baekhyun practically humps his crotch on his.

As the smaller get impatient, he pulled Chanyeol away from the wall, and pushed him down the king sized bed.

Being gentle be damned, I'm going to give your first time a hard one.

Chanyeol watched in amazement as Baekhyun starts stripping with urgency in front of him, he knows that he is without even looking at his . He can feel the heavy pack in-between his legs, and he perfectly know who's the culprit behind it.

Baekhyun smiles slyly and now focuses to Chanyeol's clothing. The smaller sits on the taller's , rubbing his on it slowly, while he have a stare-down contest with Chanyeol.

"Consider this as a motivator and a good luck charm on your final game, baby boy." Baekhyun breathily whispers, before grinding his harder on the .

Maybe it's because he's still a , because he is still new to this ordeal, but Chanyeol can already feel his building with just a few grinds made by Baekhyun. He gasps once Baekhyun pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his . Baekhyun purrs once he leaned on it, rubbing his cheeks at the full hard-on, humming like a cat in heat, he places it in between his plump cheeks, rubbing it in between, that made both of them moan.

Baekhyun then teasingly leans in on his ears, whispering. "Do you want me to push it in? Hm? Do you want to enter my very tight hole and feel heaven?"

Chanyeol can only groan when he felt his twitch, and Baekhyun felt it. The smaller giggled and grinds his on the tip harder, pushing on his cheeks, but never on his hole.

Chanyeol had thrown his head backwards after a few more grinds, spilling his loads on Baekhyun's cheeks that made the smaller moan.

But it does not end there.

"Oh no, baby boy just had cummed. But how about me?" Baekhyun inquires cutely, watching how Chanyeol looks at him with half-lidded eyes. Baekhyun smirks and kneels, crawling towards Chanyeol's face, pumping his erect and tentatively tapping his tip on the lower lip.

He watches Chanyeol's bewildered reaction — maybe I had gone too far.

Baekhyun was about to pull away when Chanyeol holds on his hips, opening his mouth like a good boy he is and tentatively the pre- oozing out of the tip.

But it does not end there.

Baekhyun was flipped over, making him lay down his mattress, and watched as Chanyeol imitated what he did to him awhile ago. Chanyeol looks up, puppy eyes present.

"I-I'm going to imitate what you did to me, i'm not really confident, so push me away if you got t-turned off." Chanyeol mumbles shyly, before he starts to pump Baekhyun's . The smaller gapes in "oh" because damn, Chanyeol must be lying when he said that he don't have any experience in this.

And Oh, ? No one in his exes initiated him like this.

Chanyeol is shy, albeit he followed Kris instruction of Baekhyun off so that the smaller will not get bored of him and he will not be left when Baekhyun became unsatisfied.

Before I lose all my confidence.

He starts to tentatively on the tip again, rolling his tongue around the glistening tip, blowing some air on the small slit, and giggling when he felt it twitch on his mouth.

Baekhyun moans lowly, watching Chanyeol's every movement; but nothing beats it when the taller had engulfed his , slowly bobbing his head up and down, the head once in awhile that made the smaller on edge. , this is my preference when I wanted to get — that was so good— Chanyeol's mouth is so good—

He didn't predicted that it will come this fast, Baekhyun tries to push the taller away, but Chanyeol did not heed, and had resorted in faster — I might be doing a bad job that's why he's pushing me away, I have to prove that he's wrong— Chanyeol thought, harder and was surprised to felt something shoot on his mouth. He heard a loud moan, and a panicked yell, when Baekhyun came from the high, he holds on Chanyeol's still bloated cheeks.

"Spit it, Chanyeol! Spit it!" Baekhyun says, but was horrified when Chanyeol shakes his head and swallowed it instead.

", Park Chanyeol! That's dirty!"

"It's rude to reject blessings."

And Baekhyun for the hundredth time how lucky and ed he is to have Chanyeol.

*

Hello! Happy New Year! 🎈🎊🎆 #chanbaekisreal