Chapter Twenty One

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Chanyeol and Kris was hanging out at the soccer field of their university after Chanyeol's deation. Kris does not know anything, and was just hanging out with Chanyeol just like the old times.

Bro times like what they call it. It is already a rare occasion now to meet, knowing that Kris always has a date with Tao, and Chanyeol with Baekhyun.

They are both staring at the field, mind absently going somewhere. Then, Chanyeol spoke.

A low murmur, quick, and intangible.

"IhadwithBaekhyun."

Kris snaps from his blank stare, looking at Chanyeol.

"Sorry man, what did you say?"

And Chanyeol repeated, more quiet this time, Kris frowns because he didn't caught it again.

"Please, repeat it, louder."

And Chanyeol, by now, is red, like he just ate something spicy.

"I SAID I HAD WITH BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol yelled, Kris froze, the wind froze, the leaf that was about to fall paused, even the birds stopped chirping.

.......

Sehun and Jongin rushed towards Chanyeol and Kris, and yes, ladies and gentlemen, they heard.

"Congratulations!" Jongin greets, bumping Chanyeol's shoulders, but Sehun is pouting.

"I-i thought I would be the o-one y-you will deize....I-i hate you Chanyeol-hyung!" Sehun exclaims, tears slowly flowing down his eyes. Chanyeol panics, so is Jongin, and Kris.

Sehun has always been their baby, a spoiled one at that. Specially spoiled for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol beckons Sehun to sit on his lap and hug him, patting his head.

"I already saw you faces with Luhan yesterday, Sehun-ah." Chanyeol whispered, Sehun whined, hitting the taller on the chest. "You're no fun!" Chanyeol laughs, but he felt Kris stare on him.

"So...you are not a anymore eh?" Kris says teasingly, it is now Chanyeol's turn to blush again.

"Y-yeah."

"So, how is it, big boy?"

Chanyeol his lips, flashbacks of last night easily going back on his mind. The pants, the kisses, bending Baekhyun over.....Chanyeol gulps.

"I-it's hot, and messy, and heart racing.." Chanyeol replied, visibly embarrassed about being on the hot seat.

"Oooohh. So did he....?" Jongin signs in doing a , Chanyeol shakes his head and points on himself.

", never knew you were a bottom!" Sehun exclaims, the three of them covered his mouth.

"I did not bottom!" Chanyeol replied, flustered. Sehun stopped struggling and looks at Chanyeol hopefully. the palm that had covered his mouth, and was freed.

"That's cool, you can still bend me over." Sehun his lips, Jongin is grossed out, and Chanyeol and Sehun just stared.

"Anyway, back to you man. How many positions did you do?" Kris asked, seeming bored.

"I-I don't know. I didn't count. I just......." Chanyeol blushes, Kris nods in understanding. Sehun snuggled unto Chanyeol's neck, burying his nose on it.

"Right, so did Baekhyun enjoyed it?" Kai asks, more interested in the outcome, Chanyeol nods hesitantly.

"I-i think. He said Best f-f-f-"

"Okay, you can skip that, continue."

"Ever." Chanyeol continued, blushing even redder now, Kris nods, rubbing his chin.

"Are you sure he did not say that out of pity, hyung?" Sehun asks in his baby voice, eyes looking sleepy. Jongin ruffles his hair, snorting.

"Chanyeol hyung is long and thick, are you an idiot for asking a question like that?" Jongin reiterated.

"Well, performance is better than just length and width, Ninibear." Sehun roses now, looking at Jongin challenging.

"Are you saying Chanyeol-hyung looks like a someone who cannot perform well?" Jongin presses, Sehun purses his lips before turning to Chanyeol with a determined face.

" me, so that I can tell if you're good or not." Sehun said, too seriously no one can even left, too dumbfounded by the youngest request.

Chanyeol laughs, kissing the youngest' forehead, and putting his head again on his shoulder with a chuckle.

"You're acting silly again, Sehun-ah."

Sehun whines again, wiggling on the taller's lap, sulking.

"You promised me that you'll be mine once I became legal!" Sehun replied, Chanyeol laughs louder.

"That was when we're too young, maknae~ we're old now~"

Sehun releases a 'hmph' and hug Chanyeol tighter.

"Okay, just be happy." Sehun whispers on Chanyeol's ears, the taller smiled and kisses the youngest' hair.

Kris then talked again.

"So you're saying that after the game last week, and our drinking session, you brought him to his own home, and you had there?" Kris asked, interested. Chanyeol nods.

Kris scratches his chin again, frowning.

"Your man is bold, bringing you home on his house. Is his house an apartment or their family house?"

"It is their family house."

Kris nodded once more, his lips and looking at Chanyeol.

"The kid was so brave, unless his parent's are too accustomed to him bringing a man home, and hearing his moans at their house."

Chanyeol frowns, stopping on rubbing Sehun's side.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, Baekhyun might have a huge chance of bringing any man home at his house so that he can be ed with. My mom when I first dated Tao always is suspicious whenever I brought him upstairs, she have this judging look on her eyes, like telling me 'you , going to get loud again' you know that sort of thing..." Kris spoke, staring out of the space and calculating the scenario in his head.

"H-he's not like that—" then Chanyeol replayed what he had saw few weeks ago, at the men's rest room, shaking his head hard. Sehun holds on Kris biceps, shaking his head when he felt Chanyeol getting stiff, the baby of the group babied the one who's baby-ing him awhile ago.

"Don't listen to Kris-hyung. Baekhyun-hyung is not like that~" Sehun says sweetly, patting Chanyeol's head. The taller nods, but his mind is going elsewhere.

*

Baekhyun and Luhan are hanging out at the shades, smoking cigars, looking at the people passing by.

Luhan notices the shift of expression in the smaller's eyes, nudging the other he raises his left brow.

"What made you happy today, Byun?" He asks, curious. Baekhyun blows some smoke and grins some more.

"Nothing much. I'm just happy that I'm alive and breathing today."

"Stop bullting me. You had it with Chanyeol, did you not?" Luhan smirks, watching Baekhyun's grin widening once more.

"Yeah, his is huge and thick I would want to get ed again." Baekhyun replied, but Luhan chuckles.

"But you don't a man twice, Byun. That's your rule after getting ed up big time with that guy on first year." Luhan riles him up, smirking wider when he saw Baekhyun clenching his teeth and inhaling more nicotine.

Luhan, is an angel and also the devil.

Instead of asking his friend directly if he'll get serious with Chanyeol, he'll talk in confusing riddles. Pushing and pulling Baekhyun's mind to make a decision.

Baekhyun threw his cigar on the ground, Luhan laughs as he saw him smashing the cigarette on his foot.

"Yeah, maybe it's too early to think about that. Have a play time with Chanyeol, corrupting him seems a good option too."

And Baekhyun breathed, closing his eyes and punching Luhan playfully.

"Shut up. I'll handle this my pace. I'm not yet done with Chanyeol. I'm still enjoying his company."

I'll leave him like the other's once I got tired of him. Right, let's do that, Baekhyun.

*

A/N: Hi! I hope you saw the underlying tone in here. Happy Day! 😘