Chapter Thirty Two

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Baekhyun is waiting, waiting diligently for his boyfriend to make a move on him. Of course he would, since his boyfriend had promised that they'll continue what they started.

But the excitement that was clearly present from the start slowly fades into a frown when he saw Chanyeol moving around and carrying a bag. He is also packing a sandwich.

Baekhyun's hard is starting to turn soft, since his palm had stopped rubbing it. He whines lowly when Chanyeol passed by his place, kissing his cheeks before going to the bedroom to pick more stuffs.

Baekhyun puffs a breathe before following Chanyeol and seeing the taller packing his swimming trunks. He then walks towards him, back hugging his boyfriend and purposely rubbing his covered crotch on the taller's . Chanyeol chuckles when he hears Baekhyun whine more.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asks quietly, burying his face on the other's armpit when Chanyeol turned around, humping his crotch on the other's thigh.

"Me? I'm preparing for our swimming. Isn't that what we would be doing today?" Chanyeol replies calmly, rubbing the other's back. Baekhyun shakes his head before rolling his hips on the other's leg that was purposely positioned for him to hump – or maybe it's just his clouded mind's speaking.

"But you promised me..." Baekhyun says quietly, as he continues to hump on the other's leg that made the other amused.

"Promised you what, boo?" Chanyeol asks, seemingly clueless.

The taller was hit by his boyfriend's tiny paw.

"Yah!" Baekhyun pouts and it made Chanyeol laugh, before he nuzzles his nose on the other.

"Later, okay? We'll do it later you vixen." Chanyeol says amusedly, pecking the other's lips. But Baekhyun shakes his head stubbornly.

"No! Wanna do it now!" Baekhyun insisted, Chanyeol had smiled and leaned closer, his huge hand resting on the other's , squeezing it.

"Won't you want to have at the beach tho? I thought it's one of your fantasy? Hm? Getting ed outside? I thought you were jealous of Joy? We did it outside, remember?" Baekhyun growls in anger when he heard about that ' name.

Of course, he want to have outside since it is one of his dirty kinks. And he wants to have more outside since he wanted to prove to Chanyeol that he can be ed the best than that girl.

Baekhyun then his lower lip while Chanyeol stares at him, watching the smaller's gear turn on his head, and he knows what the other is thinking.

"Okay! You better me in all the places across the beach. I'll milk your , then make it hard, and milk it again." Baekhyun says, determined. Chanyeol just nods, patting his head.

"Alright, babe. Come, let's go now." Chanyeol says, holding the other's hand. The taller was more shocked when Baekhyun did not hold his hand, instead had put it on his making him hold it; Chanyeol stops and blinks, Baekhyun glares at him.

"Don't judge me! My is cold and the only warm thing you can provide is your hand!" And Chanyeol, all but gulps his arousal. When did his boyfriend became this needy for him? It's cute.

*

They are already at the private beach that the Byun clan owns, so it's only Chanyeol and Baekhyun there.

The smaller keeps on moving around due to the discomfort the is bringing, while he watches his boyfriend swim, half and with his long hard being outlined on the swimming pants he is wearing.

Baekhyun his lips and moans softly as he imagined all the good things that can do for him.

That tasty that can choke him, that that can plunge into him, getting pushed in and out, hitting all the right places. His mind now drifts off to the places around the beach that Chanyeol can him.

Maybe they can at the mat they laid on the sand, or at the nearby rocks, maybe they can at the beach too.

Right, the beach.

Baekhyun his lips as he imagined how he will be the one to tease the taller to ing him. Maybe he'll start by going there, pretending to be snorkeling, considering that the beach that the Byun's owned had beautiful water creatures. They bought it to preserve the aquatic animal's home from getting destroyed by other people.

Then Baekhyun will be bending down, his directly getting positioned on his boyfriend's . He'll pretend that he's sorry at first but he'll continue on doing it. Rubbing his little on the other's , insistent, pressing harder while feeling the outlined getting harder and longer.

Baekhyun his lips when he opened his eyes and saw Chanyeol getting out of the water. Chanyeol was busy drying his hair that he did not noticed his smaller boy's hungry look directed towards him.

However, when he really did arrived on their place, Baekhyun immediately pulls him down the mat, getting atop him and attacking his lips. Chanyeol is too shock of the action he did not respond at first.

Baekhyun's kiss is a mix of insistent, lustful and a little sloppy. Chanyeol holds on the smaller's waist, trying to reciprocate the kiss with the same fervor. Baekhyun hums happily before ing his hard on the other's thigh, making both of them moan.

Baekhyun keeps on humping on his leg, starting to get harder that Chanyeol can feel the tip of his smaller on his thigh. Chanyeol moans before flipping them over, but with Baekhyun falling on the sand. Chanyeol holds his boyfriend's arms down, his hand quickly pressing on the crotch that made the other moan loud.

"Why are you so ing today, hm?" Chanyeol asks lowly, Baekhyun just bucks his hips upwards, his lips.

Baekhyun is by many things when it comes to Chanyeol but nothing beats Chanyeol's low rumble with a curse coming in the sentence.

"Baby boy, I'm asking you." Chanyeol added after a few bits. Baekhyun pants, showing his sinful tongue to the taller since he knows it drives the other crazy.

"Hmm.. I'm imagining being ed on the beach, bending me and driving inside me with your long long . , it's so so so good. I-I want you to do it to me, please?" Baekhyun breathily says, his lips before bucking his insistently on the palm that is holding him down. Chanyeol chuckles before nodding and quickly picking the other up.

"Alright, you vixen. Hope you'll not regret what you're dreaming of, hm? It's been a long time as well when I got inside you so it's understandable that you're craving for my hard ." Chanyeol replies, walking while carrying his baby to the beach, and Baekhyun humping his on the other's tummy.

*

A/N: I'm getting greedy, make the story's rank higher and I MIGHT try to write a hot steaming for ChanBaek or I can block them. But there's a higher chance of giving then a hot steaming when you're able to make the story higher 😂