Chapter Twenty Five

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Chanyeol did not attend his whole class after that, he decided to just ditch his classes and hang out somewhere far away, somewhere excluded, the place where he and his Father Uncle used to hang out.

It's a mini-forest near the church. He remembered how he plays with Kris here. Whenever he sulks, he always run here to scream or to get angry.

Now, he's here to cry his whole heart out. This place had witnessed almost everything.

He remembers the first time that his relationship with Baekhyun first cracks.

It is one of the celebratory parties held by their school whenever their varsities — be it basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, swimming, or any sports— won.

The school is generous when it comes to this victory that's why it is no surprise that they threw this party for the basketball team since they had won for the nationals.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was sitting on the corner of the gym, with the smaller nursing on his bottle of beer while Chanyeol is sipping on his punch. Baekhyun is a little drunk and was already getting handsy with the other, touching here and there. Baekhyun had started to kiss the other's neck after that, marks while his hips grinds down the other's crotch, and Chanyeol had stopped him, face flushed.

"Hyunnie-ah, no. Don't do that."

Baekhyun whines, grinding harder. Chanyeol squeezes the other's thigh, trying to pull away from Baekhyun, and the other frowned, holding on the taller's collar and kissing him.  Chanyeol's eyes had widen in shocked before he pulled away quickly, looking around.

This is the first and last time that Chanyeol had complained.

"Baekhyun! We're in public! There might be people who's watching." Chanyeol said, panicked. Baekhyun snorted.

"So what? Let then watch."

"Baekhyun-"

Chanyeol we're not able to continue what he's about to say because Baekhyun had kissed him again. This time harder, more sensual and passionate that Chanyeol can't help but moan lowly. Baekhyun giggled a little, tugging at the taller's hair as he beckons him closer.

But he pulled away and shakes his head harder now, blushing as he had sported a and what would have happened if they kissed more? He might end up ing Baekhyun in a dimly lit locker room.

But Baekhyun had taken in the wrong way and had pulled away as well, staring at Chanyeol with hazy and blurry eyes.

", you're the first man that rejected my advances, and that is not cute! We had already done it a few times and you're chickening out at me now? What a coward."

Chanyeol freezes with that, staring at Baekhyun who continues on spatting senseless words. He tried opening his mouth and a very excited Luhan came and drag Baekhyun to the dance floor.

The taller had watched, sighing as Baekhyun started grinding his body on anyone and everyone that tries to dance with him, like he does not have a boyfriend or anything.

And it hurt Chanyeol, especially when he saw how happy the other is for the affectionate touches he was receiving.

The next day, when they met again, Chanyeol became a little distant to him that made the other question him.

"Hey, why do you look sad? Did I say something weird last night? Are you weirded out? I just babble when drunk so I don't remember, but please don't take it seriously, I don't really mean it."

Chanyeol just nodded and let the other cling on him, but in the back of his mind he already had thousands of article that he had read about 'drunk people always tells the truth' even from unknown sources.

Chanyeol is already hurt, but Baekhyun still want , so that night, they had one of the steamiest they can ever have.

*

The second time Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's feelings changing is when they are hanging out at the fields and they saw Luhan flirting with one of the soccer players there. He saw how Baekhyun sighed and leaned closer to him, practically lying on his shoulder and nuzzling on his chest

Luhan had then walked towards them, face giddy and giggly.

"I'll be ed later at the cubicle. That hot guy agreed." Luhan says in a dreamy whisper, Baekhyun snorts.

"Use ." Baekhyun muttered, making Luhan roll his eyes.

"Expect yourself to be bitter of not tasting different just because now you only have one." Luhan uttered, Chanyeol froze, and Baekhyun hits Luhan's shoulder.

"Shut up!"

It is always like that, like Chanyeol is not in their presence whenever Luhan and Baekhyun talked about a boy or a man that the other is having capades with. It seems like Luhan does not care if Chanyeol will hear or not, and Baekhyun does not do any better.

Call Chanyeol sensitive, but he knows when someone despises him. He thought Baekhyun's friend is someone who is nice, but he turns out to be someone who was very mean —especially when Sehun clings on Chanyeol, that the taller is too oblivious to notice.

It is in those little moments that Chanyeol feels insecurity crawl towards his chest, the feeling of not being enough and not being a perfect partner to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol does not notice the slowly flowing tears that came from his eyes. Does not stop his growing sobs, because he knows, he ing knows that he's alone.

*

Baekhyun had gone tired — or that's what he want to think — of chasing Chanyeol. That if the taller do not want him, then he won't want him too.

"I live without him since I was born, what makes him someone that could ruin my life?" He once asks his best friend, Luhan who only hums at his friend's dilemma.

*

He and Luhan is currently at a bar, ordering alcoholic drinks and partying. Baekhyun is rubbing his at an unknown man with good perfume, very much tall, and has a body built like Chanyeol — wait, why is he thinking about Chanyeol? He must not be thought about!

He grinds his harder on the obvious hard-on, the man's hand tightening on his waist, a breathy moan going out of his mouth.

Baekhyun was about to turn around when he spotted one of Chanyeol's friends, the most protective one at that - Huang Zi Tao  - staring at him with a disappointed expression before turning to his partner-Kris who leans down and listens to what he says before turning to look at Baekhyun as well. Kris only nods at him in acknowledgment before ushering Tao away from Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun felt guilt, guilt that he was seen partying by Chanyeol's friend's after their break-up. They might think that he's not serious with Chanyeol, that he did not love the taller, but no! He love him! Until now—

Baekhyun stops his train of thoughts and had pulled away from the guy once he spotted Tao again, on his way to the bar with no one accompanying him. This is his chance to ask about Chanyeol after two weeks of trying and failing to talk to him.

May the god of love bless him.

*

Author's: Hi, so I have a goal. I would want this story to be part of the top 20 again, but it's just a goal because my story line is getting boring right? *sighs _(:3」z)_*

If only I'm not too lazy...... anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, chao! xoxo