Chapter Twenty Eight

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Chanyeol's back was slammed once they got inside the elevator, Baekhyun's mouth engaged with his, mapping each lip with force and vigor. Chanyeol's hold on Baekhyun's waist tightened when the smaller gave a particular , before pulling away when he heard the elevator ding, pulling the taller out and towards his condominium.

It is not Chanyeol's first time to step inside the other's condo, this place had been their safe haven for the past months, where they usually hang out when they are not having .

Ah, memories.

Baekhyun is attaching his lips on his neck now, bruise after bruise to cover what Joy had made. Chanyeol is weakly trying to push the other away, this should stop. He did not feel something wet running down his chest, mistaking it as his sweat.

"Baekhyun, no— stop. I don't like it—" Chanyeol yells, pushing the other harder, Baekhyun then looked at him, eyes teary, wiping his lips then hiccuping. Chanyeol was shocked, his heart dropping as he saw his beloved in tears.

"You don't like it because it came from me? While you faces with other people?" The other sniffs, wiping his nose with his sleeves, mouth quivering. "I already know that I made a mistake about kissing that guy, Yeollie. I-I had been guilty when I faces with him! Y-you also didn't know that before y-you had broken up with me, J-joohyuk harassed me on school. He touched me everywhere! He— he called me a , a -dumpster— those disgusting things! Then....you also got mad at me, it had driven me insane! T-the way you left me after we had —" Baekhyun steps closer then he starts hitting Chanyeol's chest, his cries starting to get louder. Chanyeol then hugs him, rubbing the other's back, shocked. "I-i was so dumbfounded that day, t-that I felt that....maybe I'm really a .... I'm just a -dumpster— maybe I'm not someone that is worth your time....." Baekhyun stops hitting, burying his face on the other's chest, hiccuping some more before whispering. "Y-you are the one that made me happy, Yeollie. You made me feel my worth, you made me feel like the most loved person on earth. Of all of my exes, that are just after me getting ed by them, you are the only one I repeatedly craved to be with. I thought you'll really be my constant.... I'm sorry for hurting you, Yeollie... I'm sorry for being an ." Baekhyun whispered, before he starts to cry louder again, his fingers clutching on the other's shirt, tugging on it. "I-I know this will just be one, maybe it's just hopeless thinking, but please, take me back? I already regretted the things I did! When I kissed Joohyuk, I felt that it does not feel the same way when you kissed me... I-I.... I felt butterflies on my stomach, when you are sad, I-I became sad too, then when you laugh, I find myself laughing too... I'm sorry, I- I love you so much....Please take me back..." Baekhyun whispers, his walls crumbling as he buries his face on the other's chest, crying quietly as Chanyeol continues on rubbing his back.

Chanyeol is digesting all the words the other had said, sighing as he registers one particular thing, Joohyuk harassing his love, calling him names, when Baekhyun is nothing but a sweetheart to him. He tightens his hug, combing Baekhyun's cheek, feeling the other's body getting heavy. Chanyeol then picked him up and carried him to the bed.

*

If Chanyeol would be asked of what will be the reason why he fell in love with Baekhyun, he will only blush, think, and blush again. 'Cause he had many things that he likes about Baekhyun, but the reason he fell in love? He don't know why.

Maybe because the smaller has ways to cheer the taller up after a hard day? Of trying to throw a lame joke just to see his giant smiling?

Maybe it's because Baekhyun can also smile to littlest of things? He remembered that one time when Chanyeol gifted him an ice cream just because the other is having a bad day, and Baekhyun's day seems to be complete when he snatches the prize from the other's hand.

Maybe it's because they share the same braincells? Of how they both like watching Buzzfeed Unsolved on Youtube to catch up with Shane and Ryan to their journey towards Ghost hunting and solving murders, or so as thought, since every episode it will always remain unsolved instead of other couples bonding by doing netflix and chill.

Or that time they played monopoly they both ended up wrestling each other because they both thought one or another had cheated — just a little insight but Chanyeol did cheated because he had sneakily claimed a property while Baekhyun was picking up their pizza.

But Chanyeol's favorite is their soft hours in the middle of the night, dressed in bedroom clothes, cuddling and staring at the artificial stars attached on the ceiling. Talking about anything or everything.

But the best of all, is Baekhyun smiling with his eyes in crescent while looking at him. Happy and lively, just how the other should be. And he never saw that smile thrown to others, but only reserved for him, Baekhyun's own version of Sunshine, Baekhyun's Little Big Love.

*

Baekhyun woke up with a start on his room, dressed in a new pair of shirt and boxers, his head splitting as he tried to remember what happened last night. He searched his room and was disappointed, and felt his heart dropping when he did not see any trace of the taller. So, he had left me again? Just like before? Unconsciously, his eyes started tearing up. His heart breaking as he realized that maybe, maybe, Chanyeol did moved on. That Baekhyun would just be really another for the other, just another toy. Like everyone else had treated him...

His cries had started to get louder when he was startled when his door had opened and saw the reason why he's crying.

It's Chanyeol, dressed to Baekhyun's favorite shirt he had stolen from the other's cabinet, that Baekhyun was sure he had hidden somewhere in his closet. Chanyeol, that had his eyes widen when he saw the tears streaming down the other's eyes and quickly walking towards him, putting the plate for breakfast at the side table, hugging the smaller and kissing his forehead.

"I'm here, don't cry. I'm already here, I won't leave you."

"Y-you wouldn't?" Baekhyun asks, voice small before hugging the other back, vice-like grip on the other's waist to make sure that this is not a dream at all. Chanyeol could only chuckle as he felt the grip on his waist, so he laughs, nodding.

"I won't. I'll be here, baby."

"Thank you, I love you, Chanyeol. And i'm sorry."

"Sshh. I love you too."

*

AN: In the end, I can't do it, I can't hurt ChanBaek any longer. Watch out, maybe I'll try to update it with ChanBaek's cheesiness....as well as 😋 hoping for more inspiration!