Chapter Ten

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

Baekhyun is wearing a radiant smile, like he had just won the lotto while walking to the coffee shop where Luhan is already waiting.

Their first class is cancelled making it a free period for them to roam around, it is also an advantage that their next subject teacher is out for the 15th time for a so-called seminar.

As if I know that it's not really the seminar that ert of a teacher is attending too.

The bell atop the door clings when Baekhyun pushes the door so he can walk in. He stops and appreciates the homey feel of the coffee shop before walking to where Luhan is residing.

The cafe is designed in a vintage set up. There are wooden walls and floors, brown and white color dominating the whole shop.

There are also old telephones, magazines, phonographs and typewriters that is artistically put all over the place.

Considering the time of the day, the cafè is relatively empty because all of the people are at work. The morning rush already subsiding because it is already 9 AM.

Luhan is sitting on one of the bar stools that have a long table with a black haired guy that is wearing an apron accompanying him.

"Kyungsoo-yah!" Baekhyun yells, as soon as he back hugs the guy, both of them tumbling a little.

The Kyungsoo guy groans and hits Baekhyun with a rolled up newspaper as soon as he turned around that made Luhan laughed.

"I already told you not to do that, you piglet!" Kyungsoo scolds while hitting Baekhyun after every word he mutters.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry you sadist! It's because I had just seen you now! Stoopp!" Baekhyun whines as he shields himself from the hits of Kyungsoo.

Luhan watches in amusement at the littler banter happening in front of him.

Do Kyungsoo. LuHan and Baekhyun's childhood friend that had just came back from overseas and is now trying to blend in to his hometown that seems foreign to him.

He is known for his violent affection to his friends. Often hitting them with anything and everything that his hand can reach when both of the idiots try to do things that involves touching him.

Baekhyun is now sitting between Luhan and Kyungsoo, already nursing a cup of iced coffee that he insistently asked to be 'on the house' because you know, 'friend benefits' even if he is actually rich.

"Heard from LuHan you are already eyeing another boy from your uni?" Kyungsoo asks casually his eyes staring at the few people that is passing by his coffee shop.

Baekhyun grins, sipping on his drink first before answering.

"Yes, I do found one. I think he'll be the one for me."

"For the hundredth time, that's what you said to us, but you always end up giving your lover their first and last with you, what the hell." Kyungsoo snorts, sipping as well on his bitter coffee.

"I promise, he'll really be the one for me."

"That'll be the 614th promise that you'll be breaking, so stop making it. We already know it won't happen." LuHan replies, that made Byun Baekhyun even more frustrated.

"But I'm telling the truth!" Baekhyun screeches.

"The 419th lie that you'll be spouting." They all turned to their left to see the newcomer.

"Kim Jongdae!"

Kim Jongdae. Another member of their squad. He's whiny. Really whiny.

He is another class unlike LuHan and Baekhyun but it does not interfere their hang out session.

Read: Kim Jongdae is really obsessed of Kim Minseok, Kyungsoo's barista.

"Yo." Jongdae salutes before sitting in front of Kyungsoo, so he can face the counter where he can have a full view of his missing crush.

"He's on leave." Kyungsoo says, as he watches Jongdae's searching expression that slowly turns to shock.

"W-what?! Why? Did something happened?" Jongdae asks, panicky.

The trio in front of him each gives a loud snort.

"I forced him to leave. He's always here and is never absent not until his day off comes around. So I told him to take a day off today, and I let it also slip that we'll have a get-together today. I'd never seen Minseok-hyung agree that fast to me." Kyungsoo reasons, that made Baekhyun and LuHan laugh, as Jongdae's jaw drop.

"Minseok-hyung seems to be scared to you that much!" LuHan commented, laughing and clapping.

Baekhyun claps his hand in amusement  as he saw Jongdae's dumbfounded face and Kyungsoo's smug one.

"This is so hilarious!" Baekhyun added, snorting after.

Jongdae's whines can be heard all over the cafè.

***

Chanyeol is staring outside as he zooms out his hearing from the banter of his classmates.

It is already their third period, but it was announced that the instructor is out for a seminar making it a free cut.

They can already go out and go to the cafeteria to eat because it'll be their break but Chanyeol chose to stay here. Thinking of anything that crosses his mind — read Baekhyun is the one occupying his mind at the moment.

Chanyeol hides his face on his palm as he felt himself blushed again.

It's embarrassing that he had seen Baekhyun — the real Baekhyun — that he fantasizes while he's at barely 2:30 in the morning.

He had even thought of how good it was to release the from . It's good. Too good, that he would want to do it again.

Get ahold of yourself! He scolded himself and shakes his head. It's bad for my faith. Father Uncle says it's wrong to lust on someone. I should stop it!

But Kris is always doing it. He says that it is good for the body. Because it makes him long.

So can make someone taller? But Kris would be a giant by then. I would have to stop if I don't want to increase my height more.

Chanyeol is buried in his thoughts while staring blankly outside that he didn't notice someone walking in their class, towards him.

He was whipped to face the intruder that pulls him from his internal battle only to blush a beet red as he saw Byun Baekhyun.

The radiant sun, Byun Baekhyun.

The destroyer of pattern and piece, Byun Baekhyun.

The one Chanyeol had imagined of while jerking, Byun Baekhyun.











 

"It's a free period, baby. Shall we go on a date?"