Chapter Eleven

Taking Park Chanyeol's Innocence

"It's a free period, baby. Shall we go on a date?"

Baekhyun confidently asks Chanyeol who is staring at him with a surprised expression. The taller's face colored in red.

"B-but I have another class after the free cut."

"Ditch it. Let's go!" Baekhyun says enthusiastically before pulling Chanyeol up and out of the classroom.

Chanyeol's eyes frantically searches for Kris' presence.

His best friend is standing in front, leaning on the board, while watching in amusement at how his childhood friend is being dragged away from the classroom.

Kris gave a gummy smile and a salute as he mouths 'Good luck' to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's jaw drops, shaking his head.

"Kris! Kris! Help me!" Chanyeol yells, before he tries to stop walking by pulling Baekhyun back and standing firmly.

"Let me go." Chanyeol says in a pleading manner as soon as Baekhyun turns around to face him. The smaller chuckled before wagging his finger.

"Nope, nope."

"Please. I don't want to go with you. Let me go." Chanyeol tries a little commanding but Baekhyun just resumes with his walk by pulling Chanyeol as well.

Chanyeol bites his lower lip before deciding.

"Baekhyun! Let me go!" Chanyeol says, firmly and with seriousness in his eyes. Baekhyun turns around, exploring the expression on the taller's face before giggling.

"Aw, are you annoyed now?" The smaller steps towards him, before cupping Chanyeol's cheeks, patting it. "Don't be, my love. Even though you look hella' hot with that expression, I would not want you angry." Baekhyun leans closer to him. "Besides, you'll be weak again if I do this." He smirks, before he plants a soft, lingering kiss on the elf-eared's lips.

Chanyeol's breathe hitches.

My third kiss...

Chanyeol's knee turns into jelly as soon as Baekhyun pulls away, his cheeks starting to turn pink and his ears starting to redden.

Opposite him, Baekhyun is wearing a winning smile before he drags Chanyeol again outside their school.

***

Chanyeol is cage by Baekhyun's presence as they sit side by side in the bus.

The taller is stiff as a rock as he waits for Baekhyun to do anything that may catch him off guard.

Baekhyun meanwhile is just looking outside of the bus, watching the scenery that is passing by.

This is my first official date with someone he puts an effort to be with.

They got off the bus 20 minutes later at the mall. Baekhyun then holds Chanyeol's hand before leading to the entrance.

"Ease up, babe. I won't do anything to you, yet." Baekhyun winks at him before they stopped at the ground floor, looking around. "Where should we go first? Should we watch a movie?" He asks the taller, who seem to loose up a little, but became stiff again once Baekhyun turns to him.

"A-anything i-is okay—"

Baekhyun nods and giggles before leading Chanyeol to the 4th floor, their hands still holding before the smaller turns to him, his head tilted to a side to stare at the giant.

"Say, what's your favorite food?" Baekhyun asks.

"Huh?" Chanyeol blinks his thoughts before focusing on Baekhyun.

"Anything, but I am not a fan of spicy food because I tear up when eating one." Chanyeol replies, surprised with himself at his non-stuttering reply.

"Oh, you don't like spicy too? Same! There was a time when I cried really hard when I ate something spicy." Baekhyun narrates.

"Oh?! I have the same experience. It happened when I visited one of my friend's house. His uncle offered me the spicy rice cakes and says that he did it himself. I don't want to decline to his kindness so I ate it even if I'd cry. I end up being scolded because he says that I should have said it." Chanyeol narrates as Baekhyun listens interested, accompanied with a few nods.

"Same experience, it was just my aunt who scolded me like that too. I was often teased by my friends about me not being able to eat spicy foods. That I'm a weak man." Baekhyun unconsciously pouts.

"Well, it's not our fault that we are weak to spicy foods right?" Chanyeol grins, for the first time to Baekhyun.

And the smaller thought that the time had just stopped, together with his heartbeat at Chanyeol's dazzling smile. He quickly turned away from the taller and nods in agreement, his face slowly turning pink.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol just grins at the cute gesture.

Maybe, Baekhyun's not bad after all.

***

Baekhyun and Chanyeol is talking in a fast food chain as soon as they finished watching the movie.

They are sharing their thoughts about the actor's and actresses' execution of their own character.

As the day passed by, they seem to start to be comfortable with each other, sharing laughs here and there.

They felt like they are old friends who had not met for a few years but now are back.

Chanyeol is watching as Baekhyun eats the ice cream messily. The taller ordered Chocolate Mint while Baekhyun resides to the original, typical flavor, strawberry.

"You have a stain here." Chanyeol says, pointing at Baekhyun's upper lip. The smaller tries to wipe it using his tongue, but the stain is higher.

Chanyeol then reaches for Baekhyun and he wipes the stain atop his lips, making Baekhyun .

"You should have just told me to look at my phone so I can wipe it myself~" Baekhyun says a teasing smile on his face. Chanyeol snorts, before focusing on his ice cream.

The clock is already striking five o'clock in the afternoon as they had left the mall. They spent their half day watching movies, window shopping, arcade games — especially the crane game where Chanyeol had acquired a pikachu to Baekhyun that made the smaller blush — they also occupied a videoke room where Chanyeol discovered that Baekhyun have the most angelic voice that he had ever heard. All in all, it is a perfect first date.

***

"Would we part ways here now?" Chanyeol asks as they are standing in a bus stop; Baekhyun looked at him as if Chanyeol had gone crazy before he pinches the taller's side.

"Of course not. I have a car, you know. I can drop you off straight to your home, and maybe say hi to your uncle. I am especially fond of your man, Yeol-ah. He's a fun guy." Baekhyun grins.

Chanyeol's whole surrounding shone bright —or so he thought — because of Baekhyun's smile.

"Oh the car is here." Baekhyun says, Chanyeol quickly steps in to open Baekhyun's car door. "What a gentleman." Baekhyun comments, Chanyeol just laughs. The taller put his hands atop Baekhyun's head so he would not hit his head on the car's top. He follows the smaller inside after.

As they start Chanyeol's journey home, Baekhyun voices out his thoughts as he holds Chanyeol's hand again.

It became natural to them, holding hands. Especially Chanyeol, he can have a tendency to become clingy as soon as he became comfortable with someone.

"Did you enjoy our first date?" Baekhyun asks, smiling at the taller who is looking at their intertwined hands. "Your hand fits in mine perfectly. Like it is made for each other." He commented.

Chanyeol chuckles as he looks at Baekhyun.

"You had forced me to cut my classes today, so I'll tell uncle about it so that he'll know how bad of an influence you are. But yeah, I enjoyed the date." Chanyeol smiles, his dimple shown.

"I'm glad. Let's do it again next time." Baekhyun eye smiles. They had stopped in front of Chanyeol's home. Baekhyun pouts sadly as Chanyeol turns to unlock the door, the smaller reaches for the remote control to locked the door again simultaneously with the partition emerging and the soundproof turning on, he holds on Chanyeol's hand, spinning the giant around and cupping his cheeks.

"Don't ignore me at school anymore, okay? We're boyfriends so we should act like one." Baekhyun says, while staring straight to Chanyeol's soul.

Chanyeol suddenly feels awkward.

"Y-yah. B-yun Baekhyun what will you do?" The taller asks nervously.

The latter only snorts. "Just promise me that you would not ignore me."

"O-okay I promise." Chanyeol had been cut off with Baekhyun's lips being pressed on his, powerful, insistent, and seductive.

After 15 minutes, Chanyeol emerges outside Baekhyun's car, disheveled with his shirt and neck tie ed.

Baekhyun's head peeks out of the car.

"Baby~ fix your uniform. Uncle Suho might think we did something in here. Hi Uncle!" Baekhyun says, while waving at him, Chanyeol quickly turns to his back to see his uncle, standing at the stairs with his hand at his back looking at the scene in front of him in amusement.

Baekhyun gave a flying kiss as Chanyeol turns to him to say something but the smaller's car is already moving.

"See you tomorrow, Yeol!"

And the car was gone.

Too much for a promise that Baekhyun will talk to his uncle.

Chanyeol turns around to slowly walk to his uncle. Thinking of all the misconduct he did today. He would have to confessed.








 

I'm doomed.